Future Events What Sanji vs King means to Zoro future opponent and how it all connects to Luffy vs Katakuri

So in latest chapters a particular matchup became popular that is sanji vs king most one fans thought zoro was the one to fight king some people thought it was marco and only some sanji fans thought sanji would fight king

the reason were:
  • both fly
  • both use flames
there were other reasons but these were the most common ones and if you look at it makes sense

but i believe why there’s more to it

In wci when luffy started fighting katakuri it was pretty katakuri was better version of luffy in every way
katakuri was better than luffy in every way
  • devil fruit
  • speed
  • strength
  • haki
but over time luffy got stronger defeated katakuri by upgrading his strength,speed,haki

now let’s look at king compared to sanji

King
  • better speed
  • better flight efficiency
  • better durability (zoans have astonishing durability)
  • better haki (i would assume a yonko right hand haki is better than sanji)
  • stronger flames(this is an assumption)
  • uses his hands
  • uses weapons
sanji doesn’t use his hands in combat and doesn’t use weapons and has to fight someone who’s already better than him every on top of that he doesn’t nerf himself like sanji

so if sanji vs king does happen we would get a new theme for the monster trios fights of the trio fighting opponents that are better than them in every way and overcoming them

now we already talked about luffy and sanji it’s time to talk about zoro

I don’t think zoro will fight his better version in wano as there isn’t any to fit the criteria but i think it will be another right hand of another yonko in another arc as zoro is needed to be in the fight against kaido and it wouldn’t make sense for zoro to solo queen or king then join the fight against kaido so maybe solo jack or who’s who makes more sense

i’m talking about Shiryu doesn’t seem to have the honor of swordman like zoro and seems the guy that would take chances and cheat to win with his df he can go invisible so it will pretty hard for zoro to keep up with a strong swordman and keep up his CoO all the time and we know that zoro is specialized in CoA

oda brought back absloms df which we already know it’s capabilities but it’s pretty clear that shiryu would awaken

before you guys jump at me no i’m not a zoro hater and i care about powerscaling but for a certain extent

From a non bias standpoint, The pattern has been Zoro has usually fought the strongest swordsman of the other crew/gov't/etc, not 2nd strongest in theory, also why Pica with the sword in Dressrosa made no sense, but he also had a skirmish with fujitora. That's my big take away for Zoro's future opponent, and in terms of magazine there really is not much to go off of in terms of YC of BP.

Heavily foreshadowed Zoro is going to fight Kaido at some point.

Also persay if King fought Sanji, from a powerscaling standpoint you know the powerscaling makes absolutely 0 sense at all for Sanji, how did he get that strong from Dressrosa to WCI?

Great thread as always Tobra :cheers:
:laughmoji: what are you talking about i rarely post thread/s
In my opinion, while I don't support Sanji vs King as much as many other people here, it would be a very cool fight to see. For Zoro, I'm not sure if he's fighting Queen or not but I expect a good swordsman fight. I'm personally still on team Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King though
i expect the matchups to be cleared up next chapter

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Also persay if King fought Sanji, from a powerscaling standpoint you know the powerscaling makes absolutely 0 sense at all for Sanji, how did he get that strong from Dressrosa to WCI?
Cuz Sanji is strong to begin with.
:laughmoji: what are you talking about i rarely post thread/s
I'm talking about your previous acc's threads as well :pepelit:
i expect the matchups to be cleared up next chapter
I agree.

From a non bias standpoint, The pattern has been Zoro has usually fought the strongest swordsman of the other crew/gov't/etc, not 2nd strongest in theory, also why Pica with the sword in Dressrosa made no sense, but he also had a skirmish with fujitora. That's my big take away for Zoro's future opponent, and in terms of magazine there really is not much to go off of in terms of YC of BP.

Heavily foreshadowed Zoro is going to fight Kaido at some point.

the pattern has been off for the last arcs but it would make sense for it to be different from the pattern as zoro has a special connection to wano it’s not zoros arc but it’s pretty important for zoro as he’s gonna have a hand in defeating the main villain of the arc

this isn’t an ordinary arc as alliance have to defeat 2 top tier

the pattern has been off for the last arcs but it would make sense for it to be different from the pattern as zoro has a special connection to wano it’s not zoros arc but it’s pretty important for zoro as he’s gonna have a hand in defeating the main villain of the arc

this isn’t an ordinary arc as alliance have to defeat 2 top tier
Tbh, we really dont know what oda is going to do, but will be very clear within next couple chapters, unless oda keeps prolonging the war.

Everything little detail we end up turning into a big assumption, and it comes with our biases and Im guilty of it too.

It depends if BM comes back to get the SHs too, then fights will be different

King is a swordsman. Nothing will change that fact even on someone to overlook it. Any other ability or skill he possess is there to make his swordmanship stronger.

Zoro talked about going up. Guess who's up, King and Queen. That means Zoro has to go through both of them.

As I said before, it is bad writing for Zoro to go to Wano and not fight an incredibly strong swordsman.

Loses easily to Doffy.... now is as strong as king without any extremediff fights?
Even Diamond Jozu WB YC 3 get caught to Doffy. It just Doffy ability sometimes have more advantage against certain opponent. Also Law have difficulties with Doffy threads, Law doesn't cut the threads he teleport. I'm not hyping Sanji I do believe Oda should make Sanji more capable avoiding those threads. Sine Jozu cant need Crocodile help so it never much problem
Post automatically merged:

King is a swordsman. Nothing will change that fact even on someone to overlook it. Any other ability or skill he possess is there to make his swordmanship stronger.

Zoro talked about going up. Guess who's up, King and Queen. That means Zoro has to go through both of them.
Up there Kaido and Jack

Even Diamond Jozu WB YC 3 get caught to Doffy. It just Doffy ability sometimes have more advantage against certain opponent. Also Law have difficulties with Doffy threads, Law doesn't cut the threads he teleport. I'm not hyping Sanji I do believe Oda should make Sanji more capable avoiding those threads. Sine Jozu cant need Crocodile help so it never much problem
Sanji also dealt 0 damage to Doffy with DJ plus was cut up by Doffy's strings attack, thought sanji being used as Doffy hype tool was stupid, and all im saying powerscaling makes 0 sense

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Not really. It's not much but Doffy still does get damaged.
Doffy defeated him extremely easily,
That's because Doffy caught Sanji off-guard. If Sanji didn't get parasited then he would have push Doffy to mid diff.
again im only using this as an example to point out powerscaling makes no sense
That's because Leiichiro Lolda doesn't care about power scaling as much as we do.