Future Events What Sanji vs King means to Zoro future opponent and how it all connects to Luffy vs Katakuri

Honestly Zoro should have fought Diamante instead of Pica......Diamante was literally Doffys best swordsman. Would have been a better fight.
No, Zoro would have beaten him in an instant. Kryos, who hasn't showed the ability to use haki which is disappointing, cut through his sword.

Pica was the second strongest person there not counting the Marines. Thanks to his golem it made him very strong and difficult to deal with. He was the best opponent for Zoro. To defeat the golem you need a lot of strength and power.

No, Zoro would have beaten him in an instant. Kryos, who hasn't showed the ability to use haki which is disappointing, cut through his sword.

Pica was the second strongest person there not counting the Marines. Thanks to his golem it made him very strong and difficult to deal with. He was the best opponent for Zoro. To defeat the golem you need a lot of strength and power.
What you just said is one of the reasons why Zoro probably wont fight King. The strawhats fight people who are best suited for their abilities. Zoro vs Pica had nothing to do with Pica being a strong swordsman......Zoro fought pica because pica's abilities were a task best suited for Swordsman. King is a task best suited for someone who can fly.

Something like Luffy vs Katakuri probably won't happen again. Its pretty much clear it was more of a training for luffy not really like other fights where luffy has to defeat katakuri(pretty much forced battle too for the sake of training) like in case with kaido in wano. Here that is not he case, whether be it luffy or zoro or sanji I doubt we would have something like Katakuri vs luffy(not talking about the fight itself but an opponent whom they have to surpass since they are better in everyway...for zoro there is only one such character i.e. mihawk, and he has already has trained with him and there is no way anyone would be a better candidate for that role). In case of sanji...No I don't think King is like Katakuri/Mihawk for sanji. There probably is none...maybe zeff. King is just an enemy oda doesn't even given sanji a good/well written fight ever highly doubt he would give something like what we have between Katakuri and luffy or Mihawk and Zoro. He might fight king, personally don't think so. But king is not going to be a goal(neither intentional nor unintentional).

Diamante would have forsure been a better matchup, they wanted to go with Pica being 2nd strongest out of all Doffy crew.

Him and Vergo were the only 2 percieved at the same level, Trebol and Diamante were below that
Vergo and Pica were muscles/main henchmen of the crew. Trebol and Diamante were the brains/tactical side of the crew. Trebol was the one responsible for formation of Donquixote Pirates lol

If Zoro is fighting Kaido don't expect him to fight a commander or even the Tobbi roppo. To be honest both groups are ancient Zoans and probably strong enough to push Zoro to minimum high diff. If Zoro fights a high or extreme diff fight before Kaido then he will actually be a burden when he ends up fighting Kaido.

What you just said is one of the reasons why Zoro probably wont fight King. The strawhats fight people who are best suited for their abilities. Zoro vs Pica had nothing to do with Pica being a strong swordsman......Zoro fought pica because pica's abilities were a task best suited for Swordsman. King is a task best suited for someone who can fly.
Pica is also a swordsman and Zoro got him because he has the most hype after Corazon (Vergo).

Vergo and Pica were muscles/main henchmen of the crew. Trebol and Diamante were the brains/tactical side of the crew. Trebol was the one responsible for formation of Donquixote Pirates lol
Trebol was like the chief of staff of the crew. It was mentioned somwhere Vergo was the right hand man but in his absentia it was pretty clear Trebol took up that role.

The only scenario in which I can see Zoro face a weaker opponent than Sanji is if he fights Kaido afterwards. But the problem is, I don't see how he's supposed to still be physically fresh after a difficult fight against a YC1 or YC2. That's why Jack could be an interesting alternative, that would solve 3 problems :

- Jack is the weakest Calamity so the fight would be much less exhausting for Zoro
- he's in the same location as Kaido
- despite being the weakest Calamity, he's still a YC and could allow Zoro to fight Kaido on top of defeating a YC3, so Zoro wouldn't be overshadowed by Sanji

And Sanji gets to fight a YC1 so everyone is happy. But then there's another problem that everyone is well aware of : how he's supposed to defeat such a powerful enemy after his big fail against Doflamingo ? Sure, he got stronger since then and he got a power up on top of that but that's probably not enough. That can only realistically work if he either teams up with someone or gets another power up, so Jinbe/Perospero or the exoskeleton. Maybe both.

Still, my opinion hasn't changed, I think King is Zoro's opponent.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The only scenario in which I can see Zoro face a weaker opponent than Sanji is if he fights Kaido afterwards. But the problem is, I don't see how he's supposed to still be physically fresh after a difficult fight against a YC1 or YC2. That's why Jack could be an interesting alternative, that would solve 3 problems :

- Jack is the weakest Calamity so the fight would be much less exhausting for Zoro
- he's in the same location as Kaido
- despite being the weakest Calamity, he's still a YC and could allow Zoro to fight Kaido on top of defeating a YC3, so Zoro wouldn't be overshadowed by Sanji

And Sanji gets to fight a YC1 so everyone is happy. But then there's another problem that everyone is well aware of : how he's supposed to defeat such a powerful enemy after his big fail against Doflamingo ? Sure, he got stronger since then and he got a power up on top of that but that's probably not enough. That can only realistically work if he either teams up with someone or gets another power up, so Jinbe/Perospero or the exoskeleton. Maybe both.

Still, my opinion hasn't changed, I think King is Zoro's opponent.
i dont even think he will fight anyone since all of the supernovas might rushing toward kaido.
Unless Marco's role here is a healer.

I don't know why some Zoro fans hate Zoro vs. Queen. It seems like they have the mindset that Queen must be inferior to King in every respect, when in fact both have different specialties, both had hype moments vs Big Mom and both seem to be very close in strength, just how Zoro and Sanji are very close in strength to each other. If King pushes Sanji to extreme diff, then Queen should push Zoro to high high diff at least.

The dude probably has the most physical strength boost from his Zoan aside from Kaido and certainly the second most tankiest.
He is a nitoryu user which fits better with Zoro than King. Queen is also very fast as can be seen when he outpaces the stretch of a rocket with the stretch of his neck, kind of an insane feat (not jet rocket, and yes Luffy was slowed down by Zoro but still).
He is also a neck user, like Kaku, and Zoro himself.

Zoro doesn't have the mobility to take on King and Sanji doesn't have the damage output to take on Queen.

idk sanji vs king would be cool but i dont think its possible after we got the information on how your haki can only get stronger by fighting strong enemies. i mean you compare it to luffy vs katakuri but luffy fought plenty of strong enemies in the new world and sanji didnt. And i dont think his training was enough to get him to YC1 level i mean that would make Yonko crew even more laughable than some of them are rn (big mom ). Im not even going to say a word about vergo doffy because they werent real fight for sanji but you cant expect him to just win against a YC1 after he had no real fight after the timeskip.

tbh the same thing goes for zoro though i can see oda still giving zoro that kind of fight because he had an overall better portraying after the timeskip than sanji also he was trained by mihawk so that would at least make a little bit of sense if zoro can take on an YC but idk if hes strong enough for king

We have yet to see King fight with his sword so we don't have a full understanding of his swordsmanship. Will he have long range attacks like Zoro or will he be limited to just close range attacks like Sanji? Will he use his fire through his cutting attacks? No one can say.

The thing you must remember about Pica is thanks his ability to combine with stone it allows him to create golems, which increases his size, strength and power, and hide in his stone. His golem is what made him powerful and hard to beat. If his opponents can't get through his golem he doesn't need to worry about hiding or running away.

Since King is a swordsman in Wano and has been there for 20 years there's a very strong possibility he will have incredibly powerful/deadly ryuo/barrier haki. That power would make to too dangerous for Sanji to use his legs to block King's sword attacks. You focus too much on King's ability to fly instead of looking at his swordsmanship.

Then there is a strong possibility of King possessing Awakening. That would also make it very hard for Sanji to deal with. Even with the RS Sanji had problems dropping P1. Since Luffy encounter with P1 we now know that ancient zoan possesses incredible recovery power. Awakening enhances zoan's recovery power, making it even harder for them to be defeated.

Thanks to Zoro's powerful cutting attacks and strong swordsmanship he has a better chance at beating King and faster. Zoro wants to learn to cut fire, a power King possess.

We have yet to see King fight with his sword so we don't have a full understanding of his swordsmanship. Will he have long range attacks like Zoro or will he be limited to just close range attacks like Sanji? Will he use his fire through his cutting attacks? No one can say.

The thing you must remember about Pica is thanks his ability to combine with stone it allows him to create golems, which increases his size, strength and power, and hide in his stone. His golem is what made him powerful and hard to beat. If his opponents can't get through his golem he doesn't need to worry about hiding or running away.

Since King is a swordsman in Wano and has been there for 20 years there's a very strong possibility he will have incredibly powerful/deadly ryuo/barrier haki. That power would make to too dangerous for Sanji to use his legs to block King's sword attacks. You focus too much on King's ability to fly instead of looking at his swordsmanship.

Then there is a strong possibility of King possessing Awakening. That would also make it very hard for Sanji to deal with. Even with the RS Sanji had problems dropping P1. Since Luffy encounter with P1 we now know that ancient zoan possesses incredible recovery power. Awakening enhances zoan's recovery power, making it even harder for them to be defeated.

Thanks to Zoro's powerful cutting attacks and strong swordsmanship he has a better chance at beating King and faster. Zoro wants to learn to cut fire, a power King possess.
King fights with his Zoan abilities, with his Beak and legs....... You guys are giving the commanders all these abilities. We havent even seen them use basic Haki yet.

no one is expecting it to be as detailed as luffy vs katakuri no sanji or zoro fight would be given much care as the main character fights except maybe zoro vs mihawk
You are saying this arc about swordsmen will end with Zoro NEVER fighting 1v1 with the strongest swordsman in Wano?

Zoro whose dream is to become the strongest swordsman goes to the land of swordsmen and cuts kaido 2 or 3 times and that's it.

Nothing about his dream yo be the best swordsman is addressed in the land of swordsmen

You are saying this arc about swordsmen will end with Zoro NEVER fighting 1v1 with the strongest swordsman in Wano?

Zoro whose dream is to become the strongest swordsman goes to the land of swordsmen and cuts kaido 2 or 3 times and that's it.

Nothing about his dream yo be the best swordsman is addressed in the land of swordsmen
he’s gonna fight who’s who or jack who are swordmen before kaido