Future Events What Sanji vs King means to Zoro future opponent and how it all connects to Luffy vs Katakuri

King fights with his Zoan abilities, with his Beak and legs....... You guys are giving the commanders all these abilities. We havent even seen them use basic Haki yet.
The official one-piece magazine stated King is a swordsman. That means he possesses swordsmanship and he at his strongest when using a sword.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thelib...one-piece-magazine-vol-6-new-information/amp/

Just because he hasn't been pushed to use his sword doesn't mean he's not a swordman or his main finding style doesn't revolve around swordsmanship.

he’s gonna fight who’s who or jack who are swordmen before kaido
But thats never mattered. Zoro doesn't want to become a swordsman. He wants to become the STRONGEST swordsman.

What does Zoro fighting like the 8th strongest swordsman matter? Like how does that affect his dream at all.

Him fighting Who's who or jack is as inconsequential as him not fighting them.

Do you get my point here? The simple question is this.

Do you believe that the character who dream is to be the strongest swordsman will have that dream addressed in the arc about swordsmen?

You can say no. I mean Zoro isn't the MC. His dreams aren't the end all be all of the story. Maybe Oda doesn't care.

But if you say yes, then Zoro wanting to be the strongest is supposed to be tested BY THE STRONGEST

Zoro won't have an extreme diff 1 vs 1 with King and then have a big role (probably bigger than Kid or Law in someone's view) against Kaido.
You can't have both

A high diff 1 vs 1 against Who's Who and cutting Kaido one time is more than what anyone should reasonably expect from someone who isn't Luffy

How is nobody mention Who's who yet?:crazwhat:He would be a good opponent against Zoro lol:steef::steef:
I would have like for Zoro to fight Who's who before now. It would have been awesome for Zoro to run into him while trying to make it to the rest of the straw hats. I believe that would have been a nice warm up battle.

Now, it's pointless.

Unless WW makes it to the rest of the Straw Hats location he will probably encounter Kid or Killer.

I would have like for Zoro to fight Who's who before now. It would have been awesome for Zoro to run into him while trying to make it to the rest of the straw hats. I believe that would have been a nice warm up battle.

Now, it's pointless.

Unless WW makes it to the rest of the Straw Hats location he will probably encounter Kid or Killer.
Only way Zoro fights who's who is as a warm up fight

Nice thread.

I have already said this before, but while I still think Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen will happen, I do think Zoro vs Queen and Sanji vs King prediction might have some merit because Queen can only give Zoro a mid-diff fight at best and that leaves Zoro killing Kaido a possibility (especially after the last chapter) since Zoro will not be too injured after taking Queen out, while any fight against King is certainly going to be a bloodbath and will likely prevent Sanji from further participating in the war whether he tag teams King with someone or simply push himself to go further beyond.

A high diff 1 vs 1 against Who's Who
would have like for Zoro to fight Who's who
So the arc ends with Zoro's only progress to become WSS as him fighting like the 8th strongest swordsman in the arc and jumping have kaido with 10 other guys.

And that's a satisfying progression to becoming strongest swordsman in the arc about swordsmen.

Before Wano, everybody wanted an extreme diff 1v1 with the strongest swordsman in Wano (Who everyone thought was the Shpgun). But now it's Zoro with 10 or so other people landing a hit on kaido. That's Zoro progressing.

I think Oda is to blame for this now. He's written this story so sloppily that for some reason the swordsman of the main cast is relegated to "support fighter" in the swordsman arc in the eyes of the readers.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I didn't know why Sanji stans don't want Sanji to fight Queen :kayneshrug: Well u ask this question to us while that question should also be asked to u and u will know the answer i don't believe in delusions i only believe in the parallels of TP :
Zoro fought Ryuma ( called King in his oneshot ) / Oars ( Kaido ) / Kuma ( Big Mom ) :endthis:
i am ok with sanji fight queen since he is equal to king

I don't know why some Zoro fans hate Zoro vs. Queen. It seems like they have the mindset that Queen must be inferior to King in every respect, when in fact both have different specialties, both had hype moments vs Big Mom and both seem to be very close in strength, just how Zoro and Sanji are very close in strength to each other. If King pushes Sanji to extreme diff, then Queen should push Zoro to high high diff at least.

The dude probably has the most physical strength boost from his Zoan aside from Kaido and certainly the second most tankiest.
He is a nitoryu user which fits better with Zoro than King. Queen is also very fast as can be seen when he outpaces the stretch of a rocket with the stretch of his neck, kind of an insane feat (not jet rocket, and yes Luffy was slowed down by Zoro but still).
He is also a neck user, like Kaku, and Zoro himself.

Zoro doesn't have the mobility to take on King and Sanji doesn't have the damage output to take on Queen.
I dont know why all Sanji fans want Zoro to fight Queen, It's an insubconsequential fight and would be pointless... no foreshadowing towards Zoro vs Queen, last chapter is this narrative pushed that because Zoro AND Luffy got stopped by Queen now Zoro has to fight Queen.

Queen having two swords doesnt all the sudden make him 2 sword style user, at least with King there are hints of him being a swordsman.

Queen creates weapons and Im guessing relies on those more than his swords i.e his metal arm

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I don't believe them to be equal we have cards here King > Queen and feats will show us this :moonwalk:
how close? they are always together and introduced together bickering unlike katakuri who was solo and made the star and mvp outshining his whole family
Post automatically merged:

I dont know why all Sanji fans want Zoro to fight Queen, It's an insubconsequential fight and would be pointless... no foreshadowing towards Zoro vs Queen, last chapter is this narrative pushed that because Zoro AND Luffy got stopped by Queen now Zoro has to fight Queen.

Queen having two swords doesnt all the sudden make him 2 sword style user, at least with King there are hints of him being a swordsman.

Queen creates weapons and Im guessing relies on those more than his swords i.e his metal arm
queen will push zoro to extreme diff hes equal to king i dont see whats wrong with it

So the arc ends with Zoro's only progress to become WSS as him fighting like the 8th strongest swordsman in the arc and jumping have kaido with 10 other guys.

And that's a satisfying progression to becoming strongest swordsman in the arc about swordsmen.

Before Wano, everybody wanted an extreme diff 1v1 with the strongest swordsman in Wano (Who everyone thought was the Shpgun). But now it's Zoro with 10 or so other people landing a hit on kaido. That's Zoro progressing.

I think Oda is to blame for this now. He's written this story so sloppily that for some reason the swordsman of the main cast is relegated to "support fighter" in the swordsman arc in the eyes of the readers.
You misunderstand me. I would like to see Zoro fight Who's who as a mid level battle before he takes on King. IE: Who's who arrives at Straw Hts location and Zoro fight song before moving up to take on King. I want to see Zoro fight several strong characters during Wano.

Who's Who is willing to challenge a calamity, he can be as strong as Oda wants :kayneshrug:
So what do you expect Oda to do here?

He had to PROVE this right?

Zoro's dream ONLY matters when he's fighting the STRONGEST swordsman before him right? Even when he's severely outmatched like Baratie or Dressrosa. Oda makes sure to address that Zoro is willing to fight Mihawk and Fujitora to the very end until he gets stomped.

So Who's who has to be PROVEN to literally be relative to King. That's the only way Zoro fighting him matters in any way.

What do you think Oda can possibly do to PROVE that Who's who is not only relative to calamities but King himself?