Questions & Mysteries Who beated Rock D Xebec?

Who beat Rock ?

• Total voters
the war of god valley is the greatest know war in one piece history ... only be best by end game or 900 years ago D clan Vs gods if you as me

but we know as a fact Rock D Xebec fall in that war ... assuming he is dead

but who take him down?

we know it's rare if we get a duel if middle of war during one piece war

but some one needed to beat him down

-Did Garp beat Rock as world think so?
-Did Roger beat Rock since Rock was Roger's first and biggest Rival?
-Did Garp and Roger beat Rock like Garp and Sengoku beat Shiki?
- Other ways?

SURE

Garp did play a major role but I'm talking about the most effective
cause keep in mind they had AT LEAST 4 top tiers in front of them ... some one needed to stop WB , Kaido and Big Mom

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
if he could walk there ... there was a legit shot Shanks beating him ...
I don't think so.....

Imho Rocks was the very top tier of that time so it took Roger and Garp to take him down someone to stall WB (Kong/Sengoku maybe?) and someone for Kaido and BM maybe the admirals of that time

I mean they were the strongest pirate crew of that time imho equal if not above Roger's crew in his prime so it sure took the full navy force of that time

I don't think so.....

Imho Rocks was the very top tier of that time so it took Roger and Garp to take him down someone to stall WB (Kong/Sengoku maybe?) and someone for Kaido and BM maybe the admirals of that time

I mean they were the strongest pirate crew of that time imho equal if not above Roger's crew in his prime so it sure took the full navy force of that time
honestly ... not even current Marine can beat Rocks ... and Golden Era Marine can't hold a candle to Current Marine

Worst

Custom title
honestly ... not even current Marine can beat Rocks ... and Golden Era Marine can't hold a candle to Current Marine
i said what it took to take down Rocks xD Roger + Garp for Rocks and Full navy force of that time (VA +Admirals + FA) for the rest
Post automatically merged:

(or at least to stall WB Shik BM and Kaido)

Imo at that point in time Roger and Garp were for surestrong, or almost as strong, as their prime, same is for Xebec and WB (did he have his fruit?) but Kaido and Bm were for sure quite weaker than the current versions. Also we are forgetting that in that war took part 99% Rayleigh and Scopper too and imo there good chances they could be on par or even above young BM and Kaido. Plus maybe even Garp had at least a strong right hand. Because aside from the top 4 Rocks we had also Shiki, Silver axe and the 3rd guy so 7 in total, and Garp and Roger alone as big shots are not enough tot ake 7 at a time, so imo at least Ray and Scopper were in the mix for sure for me.

As for the actual battle imo it was something like Garp and Sengoku vs Shiki.

This is bullshit.
Well, let's count Aokiji as part of Marine still. Then we have Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, Green Bull, Fujitora, Old Garp, old Sengoku, Chaton, Momousagi, tons of other VAs like Onigumo, Doberman, Momonga, etc. Armies of Pacifista. Buster call ships. Vegapunk's new creation

VS

Rocks Pirates:
Rocks D. Xebec
Young WB
Young Kaido
Young BM
Young Shiki
Etc

Yes navy wins. Unrestricted logia admirals will wreck them

S

stealthblack

It was said garp and roger for a reason. Maybe one of them did more like, Roger gamma knife'd Rox then garp goes gear 4 to finish.:feelsokeman:

This is bullshit.
Well, let's count Aokiji as part of Marine still. Then we have Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, Green Bull, Fujitora, Old Garp, old Sengoku, Chaton, Momousagi, tons of other VAs like Onigumo, Doberman, Momonga, etc. Armies of Pacifista. Buster call ships. Vegapunk's new creation

VS

Rocks Pirates:
Rocks D. Xebec
Young WB
Young Kaido
Young BM
Young Shiki
Etc

Yes navy wins. Unrestricted logia admirals will wreck them
Oda said Wb prime is 38 ... WB is 36 ere
Shiki is around 40 as well
Big Mom and Kaido are as well top tiers and higher in rank than Shiki
an Rock is biggest rival to Roger ... and Roger have so many bad ass rivals

so there we have at least

if Marine had like 5 Logia admrials ... sure I still would go to Marine cause Kaido and Big Mom being far from Prime

but Fujitora and Green Bull seem like a weak line to me

Oda said Wb prime is 38 ... WB is 36 ere
Shiki is around 40 as well
Big Mom and Kaido are as well top tiers and higher in rank than Shiki
an Rock is biggest rival to Roger ... and Roger have so many bad ass rivals

so there we have at least

if Marine had like 5 Logia admrials ... sure I still would go to Marine cause Kaido and Big Mom being far from Prime

but Fujitora and Green Bull seem like a weak line to me
At the moment, the priority is fighting sword wank.

We should settle this later, Red.

I think Roger beat him in a duel while Garp and Roger's crew fought off the rest of the crew. Garp could have taken Whitebeard on, the most likely strongest of the Rocks "commanders". Rayleigh, the rest of Roger's crew and the marines, took on the rest. It's possible that Kaido was the weakest of the Rocks, since he was just an apprentice. Shiki was probably the strongest after Whitebeard.

Still, it's pretty hard to believe they managed to beat all these monsters. Maybe the Rocks pirates weren't with all these members in this final confrontation? Whitebeard could have left before that, for instance.

Don't know why but this seems alluring. Garp wanted to defeat Rocks because he was a walking disaster but what about Roger? He is Luffy but without the friendship and hero weight (just look at what he did to Sguardo) so why was he there? What if he wanted let's say a road poneglyph or ancient weapon (maybe the famous egg on the Orojackson), something that was in God Valley (again the egg?) anyway.. Something and didn't care at all for what Rocks did or did not.

So at this point it makes sense that Garp plays the hero and is the one to actually beat Rocks while Roger and his crew do the pivotal role and take WB, Kaido and BM while at the same time look for what they wanted, and/or make first a deal with Garp about it. Also this could be the occasion where Roger and WB stalemated eachother (even if by WB words himself they fought a lot more than a single time, or at least they boarded the Oro way more than a time).

My opinion is that someone betrayed him from his crew.

His crew is very powerful, it's even more powerful than PK Roger's crew, let alone a Yonko crew. It's really hard to control that power.
most likely Whitebeard

Roger and Garp are simply to strong enough to beat Rox , WB , Kaido and Big Mom