Marimo: 5
Cinera, Gianfi: 3
Drago: 2
Finalbeta, Lanji, Tris: 1
Marimo has 6 votes though.
Me, Ali, JDB, Drago, Melon and NW.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I suspect that his buddies are bandwagon him as well but my question was that from the start of the Marimo suspicion. When he first got suspected, do you think his buddies resisted it at first(then later bandwagoned) or do you think they were riding the Marimo suspicion from start to finish?

This what I'm stumped on.
My best guess, they are people that didn't even want to talk about Marimo. People that never even mentioned him. I am too lazy to look back now but I'll check it out if he flips mafia.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This late, they will 100% bandwagon else they'll look scummy af.
IF I WAS HIS SCUM BUDDY, I WOULD VOTE HIM AT THIS POINT YES.
So, this is the list of people voting for Marimo.

My vote has been on him since yesterday. I think JDB swapped votes but only to check the writeup and he was also the one to iso him. That leaves the 4 of you. What's your guess?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
So, this is the list of people voting for Marimo.

My vote has been on him since yesterday. I think JDB swapped votes but only to check the writeup and he was also the one to iso him. That leaves the 4 of you. What's your guess?
JDB gives me town vibes, I'd think Drago or possibly NW (he's hard to read for me)

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I tagged Marimo if he can explain himself but he hasn't replied to my question while you defended yourself so you look better. Depend if Marimo reply to me with convincing answer I might change my vote.

This is big news.
He hasn't replied to anyone period. :gokulaugh:
But you're saying you're still willing on changing your vote? What could he say that would convince you to not vote for him? There's barely 2 hours left to the game.

W

wordyworm

:lawsigh: Forgot she was even playing.

@Rhea @Seraphoenix @silverfire @wordyworm did you read and who do you wanna lynch?

@NeutralWatcher also you’re pretty present, what’s your verdict?
I'm on page 48, so give me a minute. Right now, I'm wondering why people are going after Light for what seem to be weak reasons. Melon is looking a little too defensive and I feel like her replies are evasive. Still sus Gianfi, too, along with anyone pushing Cin for lynch. It seems like a safe move for scum to want us to go after him instead of them.
I'll let you know if/how my thoughts change after I catch up.

N

NeutralWatcher

He hasn't replied to anyone period. :gokulaugh:
But you're saying you're still willing on changing your vote? What could he say that would convince you to not vote for him? There's barely 2 hours left to the game.
I don't know that's why I tagged him to know what answer from him that makes him townie.

I still don't trust you tbf.

You reason about wanting to get reaction feels iffy.

In WCI Gambit pursued Jew D Boy and stopped when I asked he said he wanted to get reaction and Gambit flipped Scum.

Al Sama also said he wanted to get reaction after his slip in Dressrosa and he flipped scum too.

This is big news.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You agree on Marimo and Melontonin being town? They have the most suspect here.

This is big news.
Mel is towny idk about Marimo yet, why is Marimo sus in your eyes?
i don’t really have a case but i find his inactivity and half his posts were nothing of value alarming and i found his push on marimo kinda weak

i went through his posts nothing really suspicious but im keeping a close eye
that is weak af bro

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Worth noting - the two people voting for Drago are Rhea and Gianfi both make me a bit uncertain. The former has acted pretty strangely, so she’s either lying about this being her first time in mafia and is therefore playing to a meta that may ultimately be town (the galaxy brain option), or she’s a newbie who’s playing scum and wants to lean in a bit (the more likely option). Think she should be checked out tonight if someone has the desire/ability. As far as the latter, he’s been largely absent and just votes without explaining anything before ghosting again; at best, an unhelpful townie should try to not look scummy, and at worst, he IS scummy. I’ve said my piece on Drago - even with the Mel stuff that I harped on for a bit, I believe he’s townie by his action and the vote he cast, so to me, these are two to watch.

N

NeutralWatcher

Mel is towny idk about Marimo yet, why is Marimo sus in your eyes?
He said new players can't be scums. Makes it like hh wanted to protect new player and one of new players might be his scummate.

Also as Dragomir pointed out, his introduction felt forced. He said let's hunt scum together. What's your thought on Marimo?

This is big news.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Sorry, I haven't had time to keep up with the game.

Could someone please give me a summary?

Status
Not open for further replies.