[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing this out there bc I know it's possible: one of Ali's wincons could be to keep someone alive. Had that wincon for pudding when I was Sanji for many day phases.

Just saying, the person he is thinking of might not be town.
isn’t sanji mafia and pudding town so mafia had to keep a town alive right?

D

Dragomir

Just throwing this out there bc I know it's possible: one of Ali's wincons could be to keep someone alive. Had that wincon for pudding when I was Sanji for many day phases.

Just saying, the person he is thinking of might not be town.
I don't think what he's hinting at is wincon related like what you had for Pudding last game. It's something different.

He’s even admitted that all he did was ask the question. I’m the one who answered it first, along with Light. If Marimo flipped town and y’all wanted to kill me as a result, I would totally get it because I tied myself to his case. All I’m saying is that Drago is locked into a similar arrangement with Mel, and that I wouldn’t have any problem getting rid of him under the same circumstances where I would accept my own faults. Since she might not be getting lynched today, this is all a moot point.
None of you said "Just Trust me and votemarimo!" all of us who voted marimo voted on our free will, none will blame you if he flips town.

D

Dragomir

Even though it's at 60 pages, D1 has felt a bit slow and dull. Just not much content for us to get anything strong concerning scum reads. I am looking forward to D2. If I have time I'll reread D1 and analyze it using the information from the lynch as a base. I will arrive on D2 with some good stuff. Lock it.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
isn’t sanji mafia and pudding town so mafia had to keep a town alive right?
No I was mafia as Sanji. I figured out Sera was Pudding night 2.
My secondary wincon was to keep pudding alive up until the tea party, then I lost that secondary wincon. After the teaparty, pudding had that secondary wincon to keep me alive.

I'm pretty sure Sera figured out who I was but he couldn't vote me as part of his wincon, and I was mafia.
Post automatically merged:

So this is what I mean when the person Ali thinks is town, might not be town at all, especially because this is a bastard game.

D

Dragomir

No I was mafia as Sanji. I figured out Sera was Pudding night 2.
My secondary wincon was to keep pudding alive up until the tea party, then I lost that secondary wincon. After the teaparty, pudding had that secondary wincon to keep me alive.

I'm pretty sure Sera figured out who I was but he couldn't vote me as part of his wincon, and I was mafia.

So this is what I mean when the person Ali thinks is town, might not be town at all, especially because this is a bastard game.
Shit. Sera. I completely forgot about him. He's playing this game right?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
In that Light seemed to be quite eager to mix within players when he out of nowhere posted that good and bad list, the timing was really off, i was mainly taking that Light wasn't really serious with his list(correct me if I am wrong @Light D Lamperouge) making himself under the blanket of trying to what he usually do as town while 1
How did I seem too eager?
You know full well what the list is for Oreki. I shouldn't be the one explaining this to you at all. I've chastised Cinera for asking me the same question. The timing doesn't really matter much. I am obviously not gonna do it on d3 and 100 pages in. I did so to push the discussion forward and see the reactions, which yielded in evolving the discussion and getting the reactions from people.

just focusing on giving the answer to the easiest and normal question,
How did I just answer questions when I was the one ISOing people and building cases on them?

And assuming he already broke the ice with his starting fluff posts
I don't need ice breakers.

hat benefit would it serve for the town to make such post, from town point of view that post seems very unnecessary
How did you arrive there lol? I've explained above why I did it and furthering the discussion and looking at reactions on possible suses and reads is in town's best interest Oreki. But again I don't need to explain that to you, you know it full well.

I never played with him before, it is intimidating, so I have to figure out

tbh I can agree with the townblock mostly, what is your case on Light?
i don’t really have a case but i find his inactivity and half his posts were nothing of value alarming and i found his push on marimo kinda weak

i went through his posts nothing really suspicious but im keeping a close eye

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Quick question to everyone. Say Marimo is Mafia. Would you expect his buddies to resist his lynch a bit or bandwagon him without a second thought?
It's clear that he is getting lynched, no? Then I think at least one of his buddies should be bandwagoning him.

D

Dragomir

It's clear that he is getting lynched, no? Then I think at least one of his buddies should be bandwagoning him.
I suspect that his buddies are bandwagon him as well but my question was that from the start of the Marimo suspicion. When he first got suspected, do you think his buddies resisted it at first(then later bandwagoned) or do you think they were riding the Marimo suspicion from start to finish?

This what I'm stumped on.

There’s always this possibility in a D1 lynch, I suppose. Since you’re off Mel, who do you think fits this description?
Don't have a target in mind right now. I'll have to wait until S2 after I reread D1 and see his flip.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I suspect that his buddies are bandwagon him as well but my question was that from the start of the Marimo suspicion. When he first got suspected, do you think his buddies resisted it at first(then later bandwagoned) or do you think they were riding the Marimo suspicion from start to finish?

I don't think they bandwagoned him at first. That we are lynching him occurred not too long ago. So, if he flips scum then it should be someone who voted for him later on, imo.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Don't have a target in mind right now. I'll have to wait until S2 after I reread D1 and see his flip.
If we’re operating under the assumption that we have some first time scum, it would make sense for them to have resisted it at first...but most of the people who defended him at some point were more experienced players who probably wouldn’t be sloppy like that. Since we’ve barely heard from the new folks (other than wordy who voted for him before Gianfi, both of whom seems scummy), it’s hard to pin any of them down. Was @Rhea on board with his lynch? What about @Midnight Delight?

If we’re operating under the assumption that we have some first time scum, it would make sense for them to have resisted it at first...but most of the people who defended him at some point were more experienced players who probably wouldn’t be sloppy like that. Since we’ve barely heard from the new folks (other than wordy who voted for him before Gianfi, both of whom seems scummy), it’s hard to pin any of them down. Was @Rhea on board with his lynch? What about @Midnight Delight?
Answered my own question - Rhea, coy as ever, voted for Drago and refused to change it when asked; Midnight voted for Gianfi, again telling me there’s possible fire with all that smoke. No idea where @silverfire has been this whole time, and @RedGloverKing might as well have said nothing during the ten minutes he was active.

VOTE COUNT:

Light: Marimo.
Tris: Cinera.
Queen: Cinera
Tobi: Cinera.
Seraphoenix: -
Marimo: -
Ali: Marimo.
Lanji: Gianfi.
Natalija: Lanji.
Fujishiro: Tris.
Silverfire: -