Future Events What Sanji vs King means to Zoro future opponent and how it all connects to Luffy vs Katakuri

So this is sanji stans plan 2 :
Making Queen = King while by Portrayal one is strong and other acts like Clown at least shinubo proved this point and in the clash of CoC he was crying and wanted to go to Udon i'm very happy Oda went too far with King to parallel him with one who is considered as a candidate to be a Yonko and even by feat he looks better than him against Clown mom crew and his bounty isn't revealed yet while queen it was revealed a year ago :suresure:
Big Mom and Kaido are equals despite Oda clowning Big Mom. King is not as physically strong as Queen, Queen is not as mobile as King, their fruits have pros and cons.

So what do you expect Oda to do here?

He had to PROVE this right?

Zoro's dream ONLY matters when he's fighting the STRONGEST swordsman before him right? Even when he's severely outmatched like Baratie or Dressrosa. Oda makes sure to address that Zoro is willing to fight Mihawk and Fujitora to the very end until he gets stomped.

So Who's who has to be PROVEN to literally be relative to King. That's the only way Zoro fighting him matters in any way.

What do you think Oda can possibly do to PROVE that Who's who is not only relative to calamities but King himself?
Let's go back a little. What do you expect from Zoro in this arc?
Because following what the majority of the Zoro fans think it's going to happen:
- he must fight 1 vs 1 because if not something horrible happens
- he must fight the strongest swordsman in the arc (Big Mom or King)
- he must fight the second strongest enemy (Big Mom or King)
- he must cut Kaido because of Enma (if not kill Kaido)

And i can't even see Zoro defeating King in a 1 vs 1 (see Luffy vs Katakuri) , let alone defeat him and wound/kill Kaido

▪Extinct race so special abilities so strength and this is again in parallel with Marco :suresure: both of them ignored CoC effect while Jozu was shivering and Queen Crying and afraid and wanted to go Udon:suresure:
She is not a type of person who is interested in strength of other races. As long as she has got a sample, it is good for her. Think of her like this:
She is shopping from a pet store. Only difference is that, she doesn’t go and select between the birds/dogs/cats etc. She makes an order online. As long as she has got a bird/dog/cat etc., it doesn’t matter to her whether they are healthy looking, stronger/weaker than remaining animals, have better color etc.

Big Mom and Kaido are equals despite Oda clowning Big Mom. King is not as physically strong as Queen, Queen is not as mobile as King, their fruits have pros and cons.
Yeah we know that by seeing them fighting equally for three days ppl saying we will fight 2 kaidos or she is as fearsome as Kaido i want someone to mention King and Queen like that to put them equal like your example of big mom and Kaido:suresure:

Now ppl push King = Queen ?
:gokulaugh:

The levels they go to try to justify a headcanon.
So this is sanji stans plan 2 :
Making Queen = King while by Portrayal one is strong and other acts like Clown at least shinubo proved this point and in the clash of CoC he was crying and wanted to go to Udon i'm very happy Oda went too far with King to parallel him with one who is considered as a candidate to be a Yonko and even by feat he looks better than him against Clown mom crew and his bounty isn't revealed yet while queen it was revealed a year ago :suresure:
Sanji fans is pushing the King = Queen agenda is because when Zoro actually gonna fight Queen they don't want to make Zoro looks bad compare to Sanji vs King lmao:gokulaugh:But it's doesn't matter anyway since you guys already downplay King the moment he fights Sanji and you guys also gonna push the Queen >>> King agenda if Queen fights Zoro just like you guys wanked Pica back in Dressrosa LOL:josad::josad:

Big mom is the fujitora situation. Fujitora is clearly the strongest swordsman in Dress Dressrosa and Zoro fights him twice even. But the story CLEARLY makes sure to show that he's not the main villain or main issue here. So Oda allows for Zoro to just fight Pica without defeating Fujitora.

Big mom getting rolled around by Robin and Perospero teaming up with Marco and all this talk about Alliances ending in betrayals and Big mim herself being prone to betrayals.

Do you see what I'm getting at? Big mom isny really an issue. She's not the main villain. She's got multiple plot lines indicating she'll betray kaido and even plot lines showing she could JOIN our side.

So once again King is the only one who matters despite big mom as far as Zoro opponents same way Pica was despite fujitora
Big Mom getting rolled around by Robin doesn't change the fact Zoro defeating King means he will still not defeat the strongest swordsman in the arc. After all, we all know who's stronger between King and BM.

Also, your bringing up the Dressrosa situation here did prove that Zoro didn't necessarily have to beat the strongest swordsman in the arc, which might also happen in Wano.

She is not a type of person who is interested in strength of other races. As long as she has got a sample, it is good for her. Think of her like this:
She is shopping from a pet store. Only difference is that, she doesn’t go and select between the birds/dogs/cats etc. She makes an order online. As long as she has got a bird/dog/cat etc., it doesn’t matter to her whether they are healthy looking, stronger/weaker than remaining animals, have better color etc.
Store or not he is from an extinct race and has the same parallel with Marco who Shanks himself asked him to join him but was never mentioned because of his strength if u believe what u say i can also take that route with Marco and we still reach the same conclusion getting invited to join a yonko while ppl below u shivering or crying from CoC effect :suresure:

Pica didn't seem like a stronger swordsman than Diamante, Zoro's skills just lined up better and Kyros had personal beef with Diamante.
The term "stronger swordsman" means the swordsman who beats the other swordsman in combat.

You want your "pure swordsman" stuff but Oda doesn't care.

Pica is a swordsman-check.
Pica can defeat Diamante-check.

Pica is the strongest swordsman in Donquixote family.

The reverse is true. Zoro vs Brook. Brook has random elemental and psychic abilities and uses both swords and his guitar and yet if Brook cannot beat Zoro then Brook is weaker than Zoro.

The swordsman who beats another swordsman is the stronger one. It doesn't matter how many random other powers they stack on. Same way Zoro being able to summon demons doesn't matter. We don't say it's unfair that Zoro can summon demons and Tashigi cannot. Zoro beats Tashigi and that's what makes him better.

Yeah we know that by seeing them fighting equally for three days ppl saying we will fight 2 kaidos or she is as fearsome as Kaido i want someone to mention King and Queen like that to put them equal like your example of big mom and Kaido:suresure:
What people refuse to admit is that, Zoro needs aerial support to fight King. He got it against Pica thanks to Orlumbus. I don’t mind him fighting King and Sanji fighting Queen, or even Sanji not getting any fights (I would mind the last one lol, but you get the point). The best solution seems like a tag team 2vs2 fight, where Sanji can grant Zoro altitude and Zoro can grant Sanji strength/firepower. (Bring back Jack and make it 3vs3, it would be amazing)

The portrayal of them having a rivalry arguing, while Jack shows deference to both of them should be enough to open up the possibility.

The fact that they have different power sets and there are multiple things Queen is better at than King is quite clear. Queen is physically stronger than King, more tanky and this suits Zoro better than fighting a flying enemy when he needed mobility support for someone like Pica and against a weak dragon.

Both have managed to luckily screw over Big Mom using their different power sets so this is equal portrayal in my eyes.

Sanji fans is pushing the King = Queen agenda is because when Zoro actually gonna fight Queen they don't want to make Zoro looks bad compare to Sanji vs King lmao:gokulaugh:But it's doesn't matter anyway since you guys already downplay King the moment he fights Sanji and you guys also gonna push the Queen >>> King agenda if Queen fights Zoro just like you guys wanked Pica back in Dressrosa LOL:josad::josad:
I never putted them equal King paralleled with Marco while Queen crying over CoC effect like Jozu who was shivering from Shanks's CoC:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

What people refuse to admit is that, Zoro needs aerial support to fight King. He got it against Pica thanks to Orlumbus. I don’t mind him fighting King and Sanji fighting Queen, or even Sanji not getting any fights (I would mind the last one lol, but you get the point). The best solution seems like a tag team 2vs2 fight, where Sanji can grant Zoro altitude and Zoro can grant Sanji strength/firepower. (Bring back Jack and make it 3vs3, it would be amazing)
In the FB King fought Scabbards in the land Oden fought dragon form Kaido while he can't fly what's your excuses again :suresure:

Sanji was played dirty by Oda, the author at the same time hyped King by making Sanji scream for his life and Luffy commenting on the attack and the RS by tanking the afore mentioned attack. Sanji just filled the role to tell King and the RS hype, Chopper or Usopp could have fit his shoes as well as him.

Also there was the SH picture at the end of the chapter and if that could speak bad for Zoro (is Zoro still the 2nd strongest or what?) for sure speaks bad for Sanji who was put aside from the central M3 frame (Luffy and his right and left hand beside him).

I hope Oda made the RS too damaged to be used again after King attack and that Jinbe actually is just posing without any other repercussion on Sanji and even Zoro but I don't see Sanji so well right now.

The term "stronger swordsman" means the swordsman who beats the other swordsman in combat.

You want your "pure swordsman" stuff but Oda doesn't care.

Pica is a swordsman-check.
Pica can defeat Diamante-check.

Pica is the strongest swordsman in Donquixote family.

The reverse is true. Zoro vs Brook. Brook has random elemental and psychic abilities and uses both swords and his guitar and yet if Brook cannot beat Zoro then Brook is weaker than Zoro.

The swordsman who beats another swordsman is the stronger one. It doesn't matter how many random other powers they stack on. Same way Zoro being able to summon demons doesn't matter. We don't say it's unfair that Zoro can summon demons and Tashigi cannot. Zoro beats Tashigi and that's what makes him better.
Pica can only beat Diamante without using his sword and even doing that is debatable, it would probably be a draw. Both have equivalent frozen bounties and there is no hierarchy between them. Just because Luffy can beat Zoro High diff while holding a sword at his waist doesn't make him a better swordsman.

The analogy of Brook is ridiculous as there is a clear power gap between him and Zoro.

The portrayal of them having a rivalry arguing, while Jack shows deference to both of them should be enough to open up the possibility.

The fact that they have different power sets and there are multiple things Queen is better at than King is quite clear. Queen is physically stronger than King, more tanky and this suits Zoro better than fighting a flying enemy when he needed mobility support for someone like Pica and against a weak dragon.

Both have managed to luckily screw over Big Mom using their different power sets so this is equal portrayal in my eyes.
Lucci argued against Jyabura and both of them wanted to fight each other so they were equal :suresure: bring proofs of your claim not using headcanons :milaugh: Oden fought Dragon form Kaido and couldn't fly :suresure: King fought scabbards in the land what's your other excuses:steef:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Pica can only beat Diamante without using his sword and even doing that is debatable, it would probably be a draw. Both have equivalent frozen bounties and there is no hierarchy between them. Just because Luffy can beat Zoro High diff while holding a sword at his waist doesn't make him a better swordsman.

The analogy of Brook is ridiculous as there is a clear power gap between him and Zoro.
Pica bodies diamante. He lost to freakin kyros.

How does being a more tank fighter help him against a character who should be able to currently cut Kaido?

The whole mobility fighter argument falls apart when you go back and look at Zoro's battle against Kaku. Zoro has incredibly powerful and fast long-range attacks and he can use high speed a short burst.

Like I said in another post, we don't know if King can perform range attacks. If he can't it will make him even easier to deal with.

Sanji was played dirty by Oda, the author at the same time hyped King by making Sanji scream for his life and Luffy commenting on the attack and the RS by tanking the afore mentioned attack. Sanji just filled the role to tell King and the RS hype, Chopper or Usopp could have fit his shoes as well as him.

Also there was the SH picture at the end of the chapter and if that could speak bad for Zoro (is Zoro still the 2nd strongest or what?) for sure speaks bad for Sanji who was put aside from the central M3 frame (Luffy and his right and left hand beside him).

I hope Oda made the RS too damaged to be used again after King attack and that Jinbe actually is just posing without any other repercussion on Sanji and even Zoro but I don't see Sanji so well right now.
Even Ray was drawn in the left when he was talking to Roger :cheers: Sanji appears to starting accepting the Suit