Future Events What Sanji vs King means to Zoro future opponent and how it all connects to Luffy vs Katakuri

Big Mom getting rolled around by Robin doesn't change the fact Zoro defeating King means he will still not defeat the strongest swordsman in the arc. After all, we all know who's stronger between King and BM.

Also, your bringing up the Dressrosa situation here did prove that Zoro didn't necessarily have to beat the strongest swordsman in the arc, which might also happen in Wano.
You don't think that Oda making Fujitora a semi good guy somehow affects the perception of the arc. Like for example technically Fujitora is also stronger than Doffy so isn't it weird that Doffy isn't the strongest enemy in his own arc? What about the fact that BOTH Zoro and Luffy fight the strongest enemy in the arc and neither of them win? At one point they fight tag team and still not win. Also this means the strongest enemy switched sides in the arc. Isn't that weird that the big bad guy switched sides?

See what happens when you start including fujitora is the general workings of arcs?

Now we have Big mom who MULTIPLE SIGNS show that her status of bad guy is going to shift somewhat in this arc.

But it's still straightforward no? We have had 70 chapters dedicated to setting up Kaido as the big bad. All that matters is beating kaido as far as story significance right? Like the goal of opening wano's borders is not predicated on beat big mom at all. It's pretty obvious that if kaido gets killed Big mom would just leave and not bother anybody and the country will be saved right?

So the story ONLY recognises kaido as the threat same way only Doffy mattered. So it continues. Luffy beats the main threat. Zoro beats the strongest swordsman who is always the second strongest guy. Done and done. Fujitora and Big mom can exist as hiccups to add flavor but the story always remains vert straightforward.

How does being a more tank fighter help him against a character who should be able to currently cut Kaido?

The whole mobility fighter argument falls apart when you go back and look at Zoro's battle against Kaku. Zoro has incredibly powerful and fast long-range attacks and he can use high speed a short burst.

Like I said in another post, we don't know if King can perform range attacks. If he can't it will make him even easier to deal with.
Don’t take what Scabbards did seriously though. All it did was sober up Kaido lol.
Kaku was using Geppo, King is flying. Flight is much more useful for airborne mobility than Geppo is, Sanji and Vinsmokes showed it quite clearly in WCI. King is a small target (still quite large compared to normal humans but way way smaller than Dragon Kaido). Nothing stops him from just flying around. Zoro can have the power to cut down King, the point is, does he have enough precision and CoO to do so? After all, King is not Pica, he is not a stationary (or relatively stationary) target

Lucci argued against Jyabura and both of them wanted to fight each other so they were equal :suresure: bring proofs of your claim not using headcanons :milaugh: Oden fought Dragon form Kaido and couldn't fly :suresure: King fought scabbards in the land what's your other excuses:steef:
Jyabura was clearly powerleveled as equal to Kaku. King hasn't been powerleveled against anything, dodgy analogy.
Your headcanons have less proof than mine.
Oden has mobility feats Zoro doesn't, he had a freaky consitution doing crazy things pre-puberty. Zoro on the other hand has on panel needed mobility support 2 times out of 2 post skip.
King didn't need to go all out against the pre-skip scabbard remnants, especially not in a non fleshed out narrative device fight, Oda can't justify having a Pteradon fight on the ground to suit Zoro's limitations as a true display of his full strength, it would be corny and wouldn't give either character the shine they deserve.

From a non bias standpoint, The pattern has been Zoro has usually fought the strongest swordsman of the other crew/gov't/etc, not 2nd strongest in theory, also why Pica with the sword in Dressrosa made no sense, but he also had a skirmish with fujitora. That's my big take away for Zoro's future opponent, and in terms of magazine there really is not much to go off of in terms of YC of BP.

Heavily foreshadowed Zoro is going to fight Kaido at some point.

Also persay if King fought Sanji, from a powerscaling standpoint you know the powerscaling makes absolutely 0 sense at all for Sanji, how did he get that strong from Dressrosa to WCI?
Raid suit and if Oda plans to make Zoro heavily fught Kaidi, then he doesn't need to fight King in Oda mind.

He just wears them because they look cool on his belt? :choppawhat:

Or he uses one at a time but carries a spare because he hasn't got muh black blade and is always chipping them when he uses them as tooth picks.:milaugh:
To answer your question Yes, just like he made his mechanical arm for looks too right?

He showed amazing swordsmanship when he tried to cut Big Mom right hahahahahhahahahahahahahah

How does being a more tank fighter help him against a character who should be able to currently cut Kaido?

The whole mobility fighter argument falls apart when you go back and look at Zoro's battle against Kaku. Zoro has incredibly powerful and fast long-range attacks and he can use high speed a short burst.

Like I said in another post, we don't know if King can perform range attacks. If he can't it will make him even easier to deal with.
It lets him fight an endurance battle of them both taking and giving wounds with an advantage.

Kaku didn't use geppou properly he was too busy experimenting with his fruit. His four sword style is disadvantageous if you want to use the same legs to fly at maximum capacity. They were also fighting indoors with ceilings within range.

Raid suit and if Oda plans to make Zoro heavily fught Kaidi, then he doesn't need to fight King in Oda mind.
I doubt Vergo and Pica were stronger than Veterans lol. Sanji was giving a leg to Vergo in PH and was able to clash with powered up genie of Daifuku at the end of the arc (that genie’s sword was 50 times larger than Sanji, it was definitely stronger than Vergo’s leg). People take powerscaling way too seriously, SHs get quite a lot stronger compared to previous arcs by each arc, even if they do no training. In Arlong Park, Sanji and Zoro (though he was injured, I give him that) was laughingstock for Arlong. After Alabasta, they were powerful enough to take down 7-8 Arlongs at the same time. Mind you, the difference is just two arcs and one went without a fight.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It lets him fight an endurance battle of them both taking and giving wounds with an advantage.

Kaku didn't use geppou properly he was too busy experimenting with his fruit. His four sword style is disadvantageous if you want to use the same legs to fly at maximum capacity. They were also fighting indoors with ceilings within range.
Is queen more durable than kaido ?

I doubt Vergo and Pica were stronger than Veterans lol. Sanji was giving a leg to Vergo in PH and was able to clash with powered up genie of Daifuku at the end of the arc (that genie’s sword was 50 times larger than Sanji, it was definitely stronger than Vergo’s leg). People take powerscaling way too seriously, SHs get quite a lot stronger compared to previous arcs by each arc, even if they do no training. In Arlong Park, Sanji and Zoro (though he was injured, I give him that) was laughingstock for Arlong. After Alabasta, they were powerful enough to take down 7-8 Arlongs at the same time. Mind you, the difference is just two arcs and one went without a fight.
Zoro was heavily injured and arlong was scared of him. Agreed SH get stronger after every arc

Jyabura was clearly powerleveled as equal to Kaku. King hasn't been powerleveled against anything, dodgy analogy.
Oden has mobility feats Zoro doesn't, he had a freaky consitution doing crazy things pre-puberty. Zoro on the other hand has on panel needed mobility support 2 times out of 2 post skip.
King didn't need to go all out against the pre-skip scabbard remnants, especially not in a non fleshed out narrative device fight, Oda can't justify having a Pteradon fight on the ground to suit Zoro's limitations as a true display of his full strength, it would be corny and wouldn't give either character the shine they deserve.
U said they argue against so they are equal now u are twisting your logic nice try Oden has mobility feats of what jumping to strike his opponents Zoro did against Hawkins's doll which was floating give me another excuse :suresure: so his freaky constituation can make him fly or fight against someone like Dragon form Kaido :okay: Kid Zoro has a freaky constituation he was training with some big rocks to grow stronger and i think @ShishioIsBack is better than me in this he talked about this u can deal with him about that but a freaky constituation won't make him fly :kata: So u know King didn't go all out against scabbards and u know he has that Df in that time:okay:Zoro fought against Kaku who can use Gepou and soru and stopped him :okay: Zoro fought against Monet who can fly anything else:okay:

To answer your question Yes, just like he made his mechanical arm for looks too right?

He showed amazing swordsmanship when he tried to cut Big Mom right hahahahahhahahahahahahahah
No he made it to replace his arm, weird to compare a prosthetic to weapons he carries around his waist.
Queen hasn't used hybrid yet, I am sure both him and King will use their swords in their hybrid forms.

Pica kills kyros with ease.
Nope

Pica can only beat Diamante without using his sword and even doing that is debatable, it would probably be a draw. Both have equivalent frozen bounties and there is no hierarchy between them. Just because Luffy can beat Zoro High diff while holding a sword at his waist doesn't make him a better swordsman.

The analogy of Brook is ridiculous as there is a clear power gap between him and Zoro.
I bring up Brook to show that "win without a sword" doesn't matter.

First of all you have no proof that pica can't beat diamanté without his df.

Second of all diamanté is ALWAYS using his df so you don't even know how string diamanté is without it.

Thirdly, NONE OF IT MATTERS.

Brook's best chance of beating Zoro is dropping his sword, picking up his guitar and playing soul music to put Zoro to sleep and then walking up to Zoro and cutting off his head. That's it. That would be Zoro having lost to another swordsman.

Same way Ohm with his cloud sword and giant dog crushing Zoro would be Zoro having been beaten. Same as Daz bones body blade cutting him up or Hyouzo managing to poison Zoro with his venom.

Any of the above things are considered Zoro losing to a swordsman. But NONE OF THEM CAN HAPPEN. Because Zoro is faster and stronger than ALL OF THESE ABILITIES.

The stronger swordsman is the one who wins the fight. Plain and simple. If Zoro beats Mihawk by pulling out a gun at the last minute of their sword fight and shooting Mihawk in the head. Zoro will become the strongest swordsman.

Kaku and jabra were not equal

U said they argue against so they are equal now u are twisting your logic nice try Oden has mobility feats of what jumping to strike his opponents Zoro did against Hawkins's doll which was floating give me another excuse :suresure: so his freaky constituation can make him fly or fight against someone like Dragon form Kaido :okay: Kid Zoro has a freaky constituation he was training with some big rocks to grow stronger and i think @ShishioIsBack is better than me in this he talked about this u can deal with him about that but a freaky constituation won't make him fly :kata: So u know King didn't go all out against scabbards and u know he has that Df in that time:okay:Zoro fought against Kaku who can use Gepou and soru and stopped him :okay: Zoro fought against Monet who can fly anything else:okay:
Zoro can jump small ranges, unless you are claiming Hawkin's doll was as high or Pica or that King has an altitude limit comparable you can drop that Hawkins point right now or I'll assume you are arguing in bad faith. Even if Zoro magically had Oden's constitution and could jump as high he wouldn't be able to maneuver in mid air like he would need to to fight King. Oden's prepubescent feats shit on Zoro's.

Yes I know Raizo didn't push King to extreme diff.

The Kaku situation is not analogous, 1. they were indoors with low enough ceilings to be in Zoros range, 2. Kaku did not use geppou properly 3. most importantly EVERY FUCKING ENEMY HAD "FLIGHT" in the arc, it wasn't a DEFINING trait of his fruit and combat the way King's is.

Monet didn't try to fly, they were fighting indoors and it wasn't shown as a part of her combat, her fruit was snow not flight based.