Future Events What Sanji vs King means to Zoro future opponent and how it all connects to Luffy vs Katakuri

King can cover large distances faster than Zoro, Zoro can't prevent a motivated King from killing one of them if they stray outside of Zoro's range which they will if they are fighting a war. Sanji can prevent King.
preven king from what? dude got ko by his beak and he didn t even used his sword or hybrid form :milaugh:
zoro s slashes can cover large distances king aint doing shit :milaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro was kod by a gifter's scythe, how will he handle a beak from a much stronger combatant?
Zoro tanked the attack and one shot killer and only fainted due to the blood loss in conjuncture with him starving which was an attack killer doesnt land on his own.
Now back to sanji getting kod by a beak the fuck is he gonna do when king actually tries

Zoro tanked the attack and one shot killer and only fainted due to the blood loss in conjuncture with him starving which was an attack killer doesnt land on his own.
Now back to sanji getting kod by a beak the fuck is he gonna do when king actually tries
He was knocked into a building and got up with mild bruising. That is better recooping than having to be bandaged up and sleep off the injury for hours while Yasu is captured.
Post automatically merged:

zoro spared their lives:cheers:
doubt he will spare king s life
he will send him to hell
Just like Sanji spared his enemies lives by not crushing their skull into a million pieces.
sledgehammers to the face are lethal too believe it or not and sanji's east blue kicks were more damaging than a sledgehammer.
b..b... but muh sword lethality :suresure:

HA001

He was knocked into a building and got up with mild bruising. That is better recooping than having to be bandaged up and sleep off the injury for hours while Yasu is captured.
Nope sanji was kod as proven here
This is when sanji is hit.
In that time luffy leaves big mom and the rest
gets to zoro and flies up
and they both get intercepted by queen and sent back down as king assembles the flying force and reaches queen again
whilst franky aims a beam at meme THEN the numbers show so he fires at them
Then meme attacks franky is sent flying by jinbe and robin as the number is still falling.

Finally after all that as the number hits the floor sanji comes to and finally gets up.

Unless you think sanji was playing dead

As for zoro the reason he fainted was clear (and even made more clear in the anime)
Notice the glurrgg also used here

So now we destroyed your shitty point again

whats sanji who was kod by kings beak gonna do when king tries

Nope sanji was kod as proven here
This is when sanji is hit.
In that time luffy leaves big mom and the rest
and they both get intercepted by queen and sent back down as king assembles the flying force and reaches queen again
Then meme attacks franky is sent flying by jinbe and robin as the number is still falling.

Finally after all that as the number hits the floor sanji comes to and finally gets up.

Unless you think sanji was playing dead

As for zoro the reason he fainted was clear (and even made more clear in the anime)
Notice the glurrgg also used here

So now we destroyed your shitty point again

whats sanji who was kod by kings beak gonna do when king tries
man u didn t need to destroy him like that :milaugh:

e luffy leaves big mom and the rest
You do realise this is all occuring within a few seconds? Unless you think it took anime timing for Big Mom to react to being driven on.

Sanji hit the building before big mom was hit with frankys bike few second my ass gtfoh
So King spent 5 minutes letting Shinobu run around with Momo in circles like an NPC ?

Luffy sees Sanji knocked into wall
Big Mom tries to capitalize
Luffy dodges
While distracted Nami steals Zeus
Big Mom gets back Zeus
Big Mom tries to kill Nami
Franky Runs over Big mom
----
Big Mom stands up
Franky charges laser
Franky fires laser
Big Mom uses split second to attack
Jinbe uses split second to attack
Begins docking sequence (Usopp Chopper still dropping from the sky the docking does not take long)
(while docking) - Luffy rockets up sees Zoro in a split second, and is caught by Queen, sanji stands up, dusts off, removes suit and returns to strawhats

This is a fast paced battle, the events of the first chapter are seconds at best, and the second chapter is again very fast paced combat I can't see that being more than half a minute. Itemize out those points in seconds/ minutes and we'll debate.

HA001

So King spent 5 minutes letting Shinobu run around with Momo in circles like an NPC ?

Luffy dodges
Big Mom gets back Zeus
Franky Runs over Big mom
----
Big Mom stands up
Franky charges laser
Franky fires laser
Begins docking sequence (Usopp Chopper still dropping from the sky the docking does not take long)
(while docking) - Luffy rockets up sees Zoro in a split second, and is caught by Queen, sanji stands up, dusts off, removes suit and returns to strawhats

This is a fast paced battle, the events of the first chapter are seconds at best, and the second chapter is again very fast paced combat I can't see that being more than half a minute. Itemize out those points in seconds/ minutes and we'll debate.
Lmfao youre proving me right
sanji was sent back to the tower that zoro cut and king left assembled a flying squad and got back to queen before sanji even moved.

Lets add what you missed
Luffy dodges
Big Mom gets back Zeus
Franky Runs over Big mom
----
luffy leaves
Big Mom stands up
Franky charges laser
numbers arrive
Franky fires laser at numbers
(while docking) - Luffy rockets up sees Zoroon the second floor in a split second, and is caught by Queen, and sent down
whilst king comes with a flying squad and reaches queen
as the number hits the ground
and then sanji finally moves and then gets up

seconds my ass

I am of the belief that their group attack allowed them to penetrate where they may have failed if it was one at a time. The fact that this was designed as a group attack and the flow and the will of Oden was emphasized is what leads me to this belief.

Being drunk means the active portion of your guard isn't up the difference between bracing and not (in a world where things like tekkai exist) and there is no reason why Kaido can't have a haki defence over his scale defense when he isn't sloppy drunk.

The clash with Zoro can show whatever you want, but as of yet Denjiro is hyped to be the strongest scabbard, most likely stronger than Jack which is stronger than Zoro has currently shown himself to be (again I do believe he will beat Queen in this arc or fight King+Queen in a 2vs2 with Sanji) so to automatically put Zoro's ryuo a tier ahead of Denjiro is unfair.

I'm more so talking about looking at Sanji's previous speed feats and then adding the boosters on top of that.

Zoro is very fast and agile in short range, but less so than g2 and much less than G4 snakeman.
You still don't understand. Each one of them was able to cut Kaido was because of the strength of their ryuo. It had nothing to do with the group attack, it was their individual ryuo. Like I said, either they were capable of cutting him or not. Him being drunk has nothing to do with the hardness of his skin. Luffy attacked Kaido when he was drunk and Luffy couldn't hurt him.

It was Denjiro subordinates that stated Zoro, who we know it was injured at the time, was keeping up with Denjiro. That was not my opinion but manga facts.

I put Zoro above Denjiro because of the feats he showed us in the past and taming enma. That's an incredible feat when nobody else has been able to tame enma except Oden. Oda told us that for a reason. But it's not just that, he held his own against an admirsl during Dressrosaa. There's more, so Denjiro deflecting his attack doesn't mean much since he was not using haki.

G2 Luffy is not faster than Zoro. You fail to understand how Luffy powers work. The purpose behind his gears is to give him more strength, power, and speed. Zoro doesn't work that way. Luffy's G2 mode isn't that impressive when you comparie it to powerful enemies. Zoro oneshot/blitz Hody under water.

That was pre TS Zoro who evaded Kuma's attacks. We have yet to see Zoro's full power or strength. An injured Zoro blitz Killer who also increases his speed at the end of their battle. Before you say it, a bad artificial devil food doesn't make you physically or mentally weaker than without it.

When did i say that clown? What i said was they are not equal
Ok don't get upset boy,
Lucci's overall powerlevel including Doriki, his superior mastery of martial arts, his superior fruit, his superior fruit mastery get ranked at a hypothetical 4000 NOTDORIKIATALL points
Similarly Jyabura is given 2180 NOTDORIKIATALL points
How many NOTDORIKIATALL points does Kaku deserve by your estimation?