Future Events What Sanji vs King means to Zoro future opponent and how it all connects to Luffy vs Katakuri

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ok don't get upset boy,
Lucci's overall powerlevel including Doriki, his superior mastery of martial arts, his superior fruit, his superior fruit mastery get ranked at a hypothetical 4000 NOTDORIKIATALL points
Similarly Jyabura is given 2180 NOTDORIKIATALL points
How many NOTDORIKIATALL points does Kaku deserve by your estimation?
Once again are you retarded or something ?
Luccis physical strength was 4000 doriki because thats all doriki measures

HA001

Put some numerical values or you have no proof and no concrete argument and are just being a bitter Sanji hater.
How long do you think Sanji was knocked out for and can you justify it given panel time, bearing in mind lots of these events are happening nearly simultaneously in a chaotic war.
Keep crying cause ive bodied you once again, king left the the tower that zoro cut assembled a flying force and got back to queen before sanji even moved, what was sanji doing playing dead ?

Once again are you retarded or something ?
Luccis physical strength was 4000 doriki because thats all doriki measures
Not to be rude but is English your second language or are you just incapable of following a basic hypothetical argument?
I created the NOTDORIKIATALL measure to encompass all of Lucci's attributes and assigned 4000 for scale. If you want to claim that the gap between Kaku and Jyabura is larger than 20, 100, 200 points when all attributes are considered then you are creeping closer to Lucci on the scale.

If you think that measure is unfair, how about this:
Lucci's Doriki 4000 points, fruit 500 points, combat skill 500 points.
Jyabura Doriki 2180 points, fruit 450 points combat skill 150 points
Kaku Doriki 2200 points, fruit ??? points, combat skill ??? points
Say you give Kaku 400 for his fruit and 300 points for his combat skill, that puts him at 2900 vs. 2780, still nearly equal in my mind.
So outside of abstract claims that Kaku and Jyabura are not equals, where is the line?

You don't think that Oda making Fujitora a semi good guy somehow affects the perception of the arc. Like for example technically Fujitora is also stronger than Doffy so isn't it weird that Doffy isn't the strongest enemy in his own arc? What about the fact that BOTH Zoro and Luffy fight the strongest enemy in the arc and neither of them win? At one point they fight tag team and still not win. Also this means the strongest enemy switched sides in the arc. Isn't that weird that the big bad guy switched sides?

See what happens when you start including fujitora is the general workings of arcs?

Now we have Big mom who MULTIPLE SIGNS show that her status of bad guy is going to shift somewhat in this arc.

But it's still straightforward no? We have had 70 chapters dedicated to setting up Kaido as the big bad. All that matters is beating kaido as far as story significance right? Like the goal of opening wano's borders is not predicated on beat big mom at all. It's pretty obvious that if kaido gets killed Big mom would just leave and not bother anybody and the country will be saved right?

So the story ONLY recognises kaido as the threat same way only Doffy mattered. So it continues. Luffy beats the main threat. Zoro beats the strongest swordsman who is always the second strongest guy. Done and done. Fujitora and Big mom can exist as hiccups to add flavor but the story always remains vert straightforward.
Your theory seems to depend on BM changing.

If Kaido is killed while Big Mom survives as a baddie, Wano will be hers. The thing is, we don't know for sure if BM will turn face, so it's too early to say that with absolute confidence. She's here to kill Luffy, after all. WCI with the wedding cake vaganza pretty much established that unless her goal is satiated, she does not stop. Even with O-Lin or Marco & Peros hanging out together, I see little to no reason to believe anything about her evil will shift.

Besides, like I said, I see merit in both Zoro vs King and Zoro vs Queen, so even if Zoro vs King happens instead of Zoro vs Queen, it's okay with me.

HA001

Not to be rude but is English your second language or are you just incapable of following a basic hypothetical argument?
I created the NOTDORIKIATALL measure to encompass all of Lucci's attributes and assigned 4000 for scale. If you want to claim that the gap between Kaku and Jyabura is larger than 20, 100, 200 points when all attributes are considered then you are creeping closer to Lucci on the scale.

If you think that measure is unfair, how about this:
Lucci's Doriki 4000 points, fruit 500 points, combat skill 500 points.
Jyabura Doriki 2180 points, fruit 450 points combat skill 150 points
Kaku Doriki 2200 points, fruit ??? points, combat skill ??? points
Say you give Kaku 400 for his fruit and 300 points for his combat skill, that puts him at 2900 vs. 2780, still nearly equal in my mind.
So outside of abstract claims that Kaku and Jyabura are not equals, where is the line?
Kaku was physically stronger
they both had fruits
yet kaku also used swords
kaku > jabra
its not hard

G2 Luffy is not faster than Zoro. You fail to understand how Luffy powers work. The purpose behind his gears is to give him more strength, power, and speed. Zoro doesn't work that way. Luffy's G2 mode isn't that impressive when you comparie it to powerful enemies. Zoro oneshot/blitz Hody under water.

That was pre TS Zoro who evaded Kuma's attacks. We have yet to see Zoro's full power or strength. An injured Zoro blitz Killer who also increases his speed at the end of their battle. Before you say it, a bad artificial devil food doesn't make you physically or mentally weaker than without it.
If you lowball G2 based on poor showings sure, if you see it speedblitz page one while speedblitzing Ulti, or escaping the epicentre of an explosion on punk hazard then no. Zoro has good duelling speed, but not to the level of g2 by any stretch of the imagination. G2 boosted his speed to allow him to outspeed a 4000 douriki man who had a faster zoan than Kaku and who had better movement techniques.

Kuma wasn't serious as we know now, and using pre skip to seriously power scale can be a bit silly when Croc, Moria and Kuma somehow don't use haki and croc can keep up with G2 and G3 despite not being able to keep up with end of alabasta Luffy.

I'm not going to argue the other points with you because we are going around in circles
Post automatically merged:

Keep crying cause ive bodied you once again, king left the the tower that zoro cut assembled a flying force and got back to queen before sanji even moved, what was sanji doing playing dead ?
Kaku was physically stronger
they both had fruits
yet kaku also used swords
kaku > jabra
its not hard
No numbers then? stop responding and wasting my time. It's really bad faith arguing. Muh sword is not an argument.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Lmfao youre proving me right
sanji was sent back to the tower that zoro cut and king left assembled a flying squad and got back to queen before sanji even moved.

Lets add what you missed
Luffy sees Sanji knocked into wall
Big Mom tries to capitalize
Luffy dodges
While distracted Nami steals Zeus
Big Mom gets back Zeus
Big Mom tries to kill Nami
Franky Runs over Big mom
----
luffy leaves
Big Mom stands up
Franky charges laser
numbers arrive
Franky fires laser at numbers
Big Mom uses split second to attack
Jinbe uses split second to attack
Begins docking sequence (Usopp Chopper still dropping from the sky the docking does not take long)
(while docking) - Luffy rockets up sees Zoroon the second floor in a split second, and is caught by Queen, and sent down
whilst king comes with a flying squad and reaches queen
as the number hits the ground
and then sanji finally moves and then gets up

seconds my ass
Okay let me just prove you wrong one last time and if you still don't listen ur an idiot and just delusional troll
This is the begining of the chapter where franky shot a beam at one of the numbers whos holding ussop and chopper

you keep claiming that minutes passed because all these events are happening but oda is just showing things all in a single time period you cannot say that every single new panels minutes have passed.

This is the middle of the chapter

the NUMBER that got shot by the radical beam is STILL FALLING. Now the robot the chopper and ussop are in barely came off the hands of the monster. USSOP and CHOPPER SAY ITS DOCKING TIME AS THEY ARE FALLING OUT OF THE AIR

Here is the end of the chapter where the number who was shot STILL DID NOT TOUCH THE GROUND but is FALLING. Which means this whole chapter is literally happening in seconds and each event minutes are not passing by but actually just oda telling the story from different peoples perspective in a single time frame.

this is another proof of that it got shifted to Zoro and Luffy and the monster is STILL FALLING FROM THE RADICAL BEAM from the begining of the chapter and the SMOKE didn';t even fade yet from the attack. So your arguement that the scene shifting between everyone is "minutes" passing just doesn't make any sense. Like i said this is oda using the numbers to show us that SECONDS have passed by of all these events occuring. KING LEFT TO LUFFY AND ZORO BEFORE THE NUMBER EVEN FELL THAT WAS FROM THE BEGINING OF THE CHAPTER HE WAS SHOT..

now here is the end where the robot ussop and chopper were in is STILL FLOATING IN THE AIR FROM THE TIME THE NUMBER LET GO OF THE ROBOT. Now the robot is transforming and ussop and chopper got out STILL FLOATING IN THE AIR. Then the number finally goes down. THIS IS ALL HAPPENING WITHIN SECONDS.

LETS GO BACK TO USSOP AND CHOPPER SAYING ITS DOCING TIME A FEW PANELS BEFORE. ONLY NOW THEY REACHED DOCKING AND THEY ARE STILL FALLING FROM THE AIR (LMAOO!! HOW FAR WERE THEY FALLING? 20000 FEET? NOPE JUST 10-20 FEET BUT MINUTES HAVE PASSED BY? HAHA DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH)

FINALLY THE NUMBER HIT THE FLOOR AND SANJI IS GETTING UP

SO in the end this whole event this chapter is happening in seconds within each other and oda just changes to different characters but the time frame are all in the same time frame.

Okay now i know that this is still not enough for ur peanut brain so lets see here

Now lets talk about ur fantasy and delusions that Minutes have passed and Sanji was "Knocked out"

Even if minutes have passed their (which it didn't btw) there is no proof that sanji was ever unconcious.

Your two "headcannon" that never happened but you are SURE that happened

When people get knocked into a building or get into a car accident they don't move right away. Their body will be sore or they will be dazed for a second. To say that Sanji is "knocked out" out of countless possiblites and act like your correct is stupid.

King went to retreive his flying squad? Are you kidding me ? Are they petts of something? The flying squad could have already been close and ready for anything and just flew up their when they saw him.

Both of these things never happened in the manga Both are coming from your imagination.

This is luffy knocking doflamingo through a building

After he was knocked through the building we switch to law and cavendish

then after that we switch to rebbecca walking down the spider net robin created

then we switch to leos group

then FINALLY AFTER SO MANY PANELS

We see doflamingo sitting down on top of the knocked building thinking to himself (NOT KNOCKED OUT)

This is just one of the examples i want to show you due to so many panels i need to post but your theory is based on your own imagination thinking that you know the exact events happening off panels and that a lot of time has passed since sanji was knocked into the building ( which it hasn't ) .

This is the last time im quoting you on this topic because if you still can't see it you will never be able to see it because your so clouded by the Sanji hate and is feeling threatened by Sanji so you have to make your own false narritive based on stuff that never happened on panel.

Any time someone use the "Sanji was koed by king for a few minutes bullshit" just copy paste this post and ur good. this is all the proof u need

sanji was sent back to the tower that zoro cut and king left assembled a flying squad and got back to queen before sanji even moved.

Lets add what you missed
Luffy dodges
Big Mom gets back Zeus
Franky Runs over Big mom
----
luffy leaves
Big Mom stands up
Franky charges laser
numbers arrive
Begins docking sequence (Usopp Chopper still dropping from the sky the docking does not take long)
(while docking) - Luffy rockets up sees Zoroon the second floor in a split second, and is caught by Queen, and sent down

seconds my ass
It is like 30 seconds.

This is Luffy on Page 2, before all of the Big Mom/Numbers stuff

As you can see in the bottom right there is a hole. This hole is from Yamato's handcuffs exploding.

This explosion happened right below the execution platform. (You can see the same trees on the stone just like the Luffy panel)

So Luffy on Page 2 is seconds away from the Luffy we see on Page 12.

So either all the stuff that happened with Franky took place in like 2 seconds or the Frank/Luffy scenes were happening simultaneously.

Minutes makes no sense though

HA001

Okay let me just prove you wrong one last time and if you still don't listen ur an idiot and just delusional troll
This is the begining of the chapter where franky shot a beam at one of the numbers whos holding ussop and chopper

you keep claiming that minutes passed because all these events are happening but oda is just showing things all in a single time period you cannot say that every single new panels minutes have passed.

This is the middle of the chapter

the NUMBER that got shot by the radical beam is STILL FALLING. Now the robot the chopper and ussop are in barely came off the hands of the monster. USSOP and CHOPPER SAY ITS DOCKING TIME AS THEY ARE FALLING OUT OF THE AIR

Here is the end of the chapter where the number who was shot STILL DID NOT TOUCH THE GROUND but is FALLING. Which means this whole chapter is literally happening in seconds and each event minutes are not passing by but actually just oda telling the story from different peoples perspective in a single time frame.

this is another proof of that it got shifted to Zoro and Luffy and the monster is STILL FALLING FROM THE RADICAL BEAM from the begining of the chapter and the SMOKE didn';t even fade yet from the attack. So your arguement that the scene shifting between everyone is "minutes" passing just doesn't make any sense. Like i said this is oda using the numbers to show us that SECONDS have passed by of all these events occuring. KING LEFT TO LUFFY AND ZORO BEFORE THE NUMBER EVEN FELL THAT WAS FROM THE BEGINING OF THE CHAPTER HE WAS SHOT..

now here is the end where the robot ussop and chopper were in is STILL FLOATING IN THE AIR FROM THE TIME THE NUMBER LET GO OF THE ROBOT. Now the robot is transforming and ussop and chopper got out STILL FLOATING IN THE AIR. Then the number finally goes down. THIS IS ALL HAPPENING WITHIN SECONDS.

LETS GO BACK TO USSOP AND CHOPPER SAYING ITS DOCING TIME A FEW PANELS BEFORE. ONLY NOW THEY REACHED DOCKING AND THEY ARE STILL FALLING FROM THE AIR (LMAOO!! HOW FAR WERE THEY FALLING? 20000 FEET? NOPE JUST 10-20 FEET BUT MINUTES HAVE PASSED BY? HAHA DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH)

FINALLY THE NUMBER HIT THE FLOOR AND SANJI IS GETTING UP

SO in the end this whole event this chapter is happening in seconds within each other and oda just changes to different characters but the time frame are all in the same time frame.

Okay now i know that this is still not enough for ur peanut brain so lets see here

Now lets talk about ur fantasy and delusions that Minutes have passed and Sanji was "Knocked out"

Even if minutes have passed their (which it didn't btw) there is no proof that sanji was ever unconcious.

Your two "headcannon" that never happened but you are SURE that happened

When people get knocked into a building or get into a car accident they don't move right away. Their body will be sore or they will be dazed for a second. To say that Sanji is "knocked out" out of countless possiblites and act like your correct is stupid.

King went to retreive his flying squad? Are you kidding me ? Are they petts of something? The flying squad could have already been close and ready for anything and just flew up their when they saw him.

Both of these things never happened in the manga Both are coming from your imagination.

This is luffy knocking doflamingo through a building

After he was knocked through the building we switch to law and cavendish

then after that we switch to rebbecca walking down the spider net robin created

then we switch to leos group

then FINALLY AFTER SO MANY PANELS

We see doflamingo sitting down on top of the knocked building thinking to himself (NOT KNOCKED OUT)

This is just one of the examples i want to show you due to so many panels i need to post but your theory is based on your own imagination thinking that you know the exact events happening off panels and that a lot of time has passed since sanji was knocked into the building ( which it hasn't ) .

This is the last time im quoting you on this topic because if you still can't see it you will never be able to see it because your so clouded by the Sanji hate and is feeling threatened by Sanji so you have to make your own false narritive based on stuff that never happened on panel.
You dumbass sanji got hit before the number even got there heck before franky hit meme with the bike
And don't get up until the number hits the ground

HA001

call me names because ur wrong same reasonw hy u were banned before thank god u learned ur lesson and when proven wrong u can stay calm and admit defeat :)
Maybe if you had half a brain i wouldnt have to. If someone doesnt tell you you wont change and then youll carry on being retarded for the rest of your life. Im doing you a favour.

HA001

It is like 30 seconds.

This is Luffy on Page 2, before all of the Big Mom/Numbers stuff

As you can see in the bottom right there is a hole. This hole is from Yamato's handcuffs exploding.

This explosion happened right below the execution platform. (You can see the same trees on the stone just like the Luffy panel)

So Luffy on Page 2 is seconds away from the Luffy we see on Page 12.

So either all the stuff that happened with Franky took place in like 2 seconds or the Frank/Luffy scenes were happening simultaneously.

Minutes makes no sense though
Once again kings attack finished before the numbers even entered the story. This wasnt all going on at lightspeed to make it seconds.

Lets add what you missed
Luffy dodges
Big Mom gets back Zeus
Franky Runs over Big mom
----
luffy leaves
Big Mom stands up
Franky charges laser
numbers arrive

seconds my ass
Seriously.......was there a timer somewhere in this chapter that I missed???? This KO'd argument is asinine. If Zoro or Luffy was in that position instead of Sanji, would you push this nonsense narrative???

Zoros haki shits on kinemons who was scared of enma let alone kikus

king kod sanji with his beak wtf is sanji gonna do when king starts using his sword.
Sanji was kod by his beak tf is he gonna do when king starts using his sword
Zoro tanked the attack and one shot killer and only fainted due to the blood loss in conjuncture with him starving which was an attack killer doesnt land on his own.
Now back to sanji getting kod by a beak the fuck is he gonna do when king actually tries
Nope sanji was kod as proven here
This is when sanji is hit.
In that time luffy leaves big mom and the rest
gets to zoro and flies up
and they both get intercepted by queen and sent back down as king assembles the flying force and reaches queen again
whilst franky aims a beam at meme THEN the numbers show so he fires at them
Then meme attacks franky is sent flying by jinbe and robin as the number is still falling.

Finally after all that as the number hits the floor sanji comes to and finally gets up.

Unless you think sanji was playing dead

As for zoro the reason he fainted was clear (and even made more clear in the anime)
Notice the glurrgg also used here

So now we destroyed your shitty point again

whats sanji who was kod by kings beak gonna do when king tries
Sanji hit the building before big mom was hit with frankys bike few second my ass gtfoh

Lets add what you missed
Luffy dodges
Big Mom gets back Zeus
Franky Runs over Big mom
----
luffy leaves
Big Mom stands up
Franky charges laser
numbers arrive

seconds my ass

It's seems like I have to destroy your headcanon one more time HA-san:josad:

This is when King threw Sanji on the surface of the building, but the panel that is shown Sanji, he is already on the floor on the side of the building. Everything that happened off the panel may just have Sanji coming out of the rubble and walking towards the battlefield again.

All of these events are happening WHILE brachio tank is falling with the number from Franky's attack
You can see that Sanji is there while the tank is falling
This whole chapter is just multiple events happening at once

For example, character A is going to buy a coffee and then we switched to character B who is riding a bicycle and then we switched back to character A who just purchased the coffee cup. Simple math really:kayneshrug:

These panels above are a example of multi-events as you can see:cheers:

This is an example of KOd

And this is not an example of KOd:pagemoji:

And this is what happen when King uses his sword :pepemy:

Can't even kill Raizo:pepemotion:

Got cockblocked by Veteran Izo:pepecry:

King's sword would literally break or melted the moment it contacts Sanji :pepelit: