Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck, spoiler is waaaaay too early! What the fuck

Also, I told you all Who's who will be after Jack!

I have positive feeling Oda wants to replace Jack with a new calamity cause I have a feeling Oda wants ALL monster Trio to face 3 calamities:

1- King vs Zoro or Sanji
2- Queen vs Sanji or Jinbe
3- Who's who vs Sanji or Zoro

Because Oda wants to match Luffy with Kaido, monster trio vs Calamity!

And Jack is deserving a beating from Minks more than anyone, plus he's been getting displayed on for every strong character in our ally side!

Oda wants to show how strong Inu and Neku? In Zou, they fight Jack for 5 days

Oda wants to show how strong Zunisha? He fucks up Jack

Oda wants to show how strong Shuutenmaru? A display on jack

Oda wants to show other two calamities look fearsome? They call Jack with the "stooge" and he calls them "aniki"

Like it just feels like he doesn't intimidate people anymore!

In Zou at first, Zoro fans as example yearned for a Zoro vs Jack

Now? Zoro fans would HATE if Zoro ended up with Jack... just an example of how his picture as calamity is ruined!

So, I believe in Jack getting replaced by Who's who in order for Monster trio to match them!

And I believe Queen targetting Drake MUST be because Queen is suspecting Drake being a spy!
This can be really good
Zoro Will fight Kaido imo
I doubt he will fight King or Who's who
I think that Drake will fight either Queen or WW
Sanji might fight King or Maybe Queen and WW with Drake ? Would be dope

I knew Queen and Who's Who plotlines were going to be key factors for the matchups. Very underrated message :happinesspunch:

The thing is that Oda highlighted Sasaki and Who's Who strength making the two of them the only ones interested in challenging a calamity.
Thus they are going to fight a calamity (Queen or King since Jack is on the roof) or someone who needs to fight a calamity but won't be able to do so because we have just two commanders available (and being them commander level would solve this problem).
The ones who needs to fight a calamity level opponent are: Sanji, Zoro, Jinbe and maybe Killer at the very least.

And we should not forget that Queen wants to kill a Tobi Roppo, so I'm pretty certain he is going to fight at least one of them.

The last consideration is that Queen and King are going to fight at least a member of the strawhat crew

If Queen fights Sanji, the only Tobi Roppo i can see fighting along with Sanji is Drake, so:
1) Queen vs Sanji and Drake --> King vs Zoro and WsW

If Queen doesn't fight Sanji, he must still fight at least a Tobi Roppo. And since Sanji must fight King in this scenario (he is going to fight at least one between Queen and King), and Zoro won't fight Queen when Sanji fights one with such a sword :
2) Queen vs WsW and Jinbe --> King vs Sanji and Zoro
3) Queen vs Sasaki and Jinbe --> King vs Sanji and Zoro --> WsW vs Killer

If Zoro is going to join Luffy against Kaido, the best he can hope for (talking about 1 vs 1 or so) is a versus against WsW:
4) WsW vs Zoro --> Queen vs Sasaki and Jinbe --> King vs Sanji and Perospero/Drake

The only other possible matchup is:
5) Sanji, Zoro, WsW and Drake vs King and Queen

From the least probable to the most, since Sanji already clashed with King, imo:
1 < 3 < 2 < 5< 4 :cheers:

Sanji and Perospero vs King hype :perocry:

LOL, why the heck would Hawkins make predictions on Sabo or Koby? Is he a marine as well? Nah.
Because he read/heard of the news of the events following the Reverie and either himself or X Drake were curious on Koby/Sabo's chances of survival.

Why was Ace brought up during the Thriller Bark and Sabaody Archipelago Arcs and then again during the early chapters of Amazon Lily?

Oda could be foreshadowing another massive world event while still mainly focusing on Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.