[FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: The WG War

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
@Yoho

Pray, allow me to articulate my sentiments with utmost clarity and grace. Primarily, I must affirm that my loyalty to our revered King is steadfast and unwavering; I would never entertain the notion of disloyalty towards him. However, should misfortune ever cast its shadow upon him, I dare say it would be most fitting for me to ascend to leadership. Indeed, it is a truth often overlooked that women possess an inherent aptitude for governance that surpasses that of our male counterparts. We embody not only strength but also a profound understanding of compassion and unity, essential virtues in the realm of leadership.
 

Worst

Custom title
‎
@Yoho

Pray, allow me to articulate my sentiments with utmost clarity and grace. Primarily, I must affirm that my loyalty to our revered King is steadfast and unwavering; I would never entertain the notion of disloyalty towards him. However, should misfortune ever cast its shadow upon him, I dare say it would be most fitting for me to ascend to leadership. Indeed, it is a truth often overlooked that women possess an inherent aptitude for governance that surpasses that of our male counterparts. We embody not only strength but also a profound understanding of compassion and unity, essential virtues in the realm of leadership.

we don't need compassion, we need a ruthless, decisive and entertaining leader
i shall take this mantle of responsibility​
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
@Yoho

Pray, allow me to articulate my sentiments with utmost clarity and grace. Primarily, I must affirm that my loyalty to our revered King is steadfast and unwavering; I would never entertain the notion of disloyalty towards him. However, should misfortune ever cast its shadow upon him, I dare say it would be most fitting for me to ascend to leadership. Indeed, it is a truth often overlooked that women possess an inherent aptitude for governance that surpasses that of our male counterparts. We embody not only strength but also a profound understanding of compassion and unity, essential virtues in the realm of leadership.
Just break the restriction, it's impossible to read this.
 

Yoho

Not Very Well-known Member
‎
@Yoho

Pray, allow me to articulate my sentiments with utmost clarity and grace. Primarily, I must affirm that my loyalty to our revered King is steadfast and unwavering; I would never entertain the notion of disloyalty towards him. However, should misfortune ever cast its shadow upon him, I dare say it would be most fitting for me to ascend to leadership. Indeed, it is a truth often overlooked that women possess an inherent aptitude for governance that surpasses that of our male counterparts. We embody not only strength but also a profound understanding of compassion and unity, essential virtues in the realm of leadership.
Shame and here i was planning to grant you land in my kingdom
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎

we don't need compassion, we need a ruthless, decisive and entertaining leader
i shall take this mantle of responsibility​
It shall only transpire over my lifeless form before either you or the most illustrious Yoho ascend to the throne, I assure you.

Just break the restriction, it's impossible to read this.
My dear interlocutor, I assure you with the utmost sincerity that it would be utterly beneath me to intentionally contravene the delicate intricacies of any game mechanic. Our long-standing acquaintance bears testament to my unwavering integrity in such matters. However, I must elucidate that this occurrence is not a mere mechanical failure, but rather a manifestation of my natural eloquence and mode of expression.
 
@Yoho

Pray, allow me to articulate my sentiments with utmost clarity and grace. Primarily, I must affirm that my loyalty to our revered King is steadfast and unwavering; I would never entertain the notion of disloyalty towards him. However, should misfortune ever cast its shadow upon him, I dare say it would be most fitting for me to ascend to leadership. Indeed, it is a truth often overlooked that women possess an inherent aptitude for governance that surpasses that of our male counterparts. We embody not only strength but also a profound understanding of compassion and unity, essential virtues in the realm of leadership.
Tbh observer is powerful role imo. Id pick someone with weaker role for future King in case i crocked.

Charlie and me can self protect by the way.

@Worst
Talking strictly Mechanics, i protected Ali N1 so N2 i can't pick him again.
 
Top