Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Aight so if Xlaw claims to have an inno on Ratchet and I've not seen anybody visit the guy then I suppose Xlaw is just making it up

Btw the result was no visitors, not no result

Lemme just confirm if that means I wasn't blocked
 
Aight so if Xlaw claims to have an inno on Ratchet and I've not seen anybody visit the guy then I suppose Xlaw is just making it up

Btw the result was no visitors, not no result

Lemme just confirm if that means I wasn't blocked
It means your action worked as otherwise you‘d get Your Action failed
 
It's always kinda awkward acting on info in role madness with millions of blocks and redirects abound, but between the contradiction in info and their play, I think I'm quite happy to flip Xlaw today
 
Aight so if Xlaw claims to have an inno on Ratchet and I've not seen anybody visit the guy then I suppose Xlaw is just making it up

Btw the result was no visitors, not no result

Lemme just confirm if that means I wasn't blocked
Did you got message from the host that your target got no visitor?
 
I've been leaning town on Orca just as a gut thing, rest of them sure. Melkor in particular has felt lacking.
So you think both Orca and Naomi are town? Because then town would have both tracker and watcher. I also understand that Ratchet was copped innocent so it seems we have a cop as well.
 
Top