Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfaooo... You look frustated in every single week chapter bro.. what happen? Real life suck too? Lmao
Mad where were you when Yamato was still alright in her initial debut?

When she just appeared, sneak attacked Ulti with Thunder bagua and revealed herself as a girl? When it wasn't fully revealed yet that she is a mentally challenged Oden fangirl.
At that time I tagged you, thinking she would be a nice next nakama candidate, even as good as Pedro (both have thunder elemental attack too).
But screw that, Oda now turned her character into creepy fangirl.

P.s.
Yep rl feels pretty flat too but that's not new news anymore.

Just wondering do you guys still remember dragon from punk hazard? Do you guys have any idea if the dragon not killed by chop its head can it be killed by luffy just by hitting it? :choppawhat:

CONFIRMED SPOILERS:

Strawhats disperse. Sanji uses sky walk. Luffy tells Zoro "Let's go." Usopp uses move a move called "Hissatsu: Midori Boshi- Trampolia"(Same move used in Punk Hazard against the Dragon) that launches Luffy and Zoro in the air. Luffy is using G2 and Zoro is holding on too him, they are heading up and they shoot past King and Queen. Franky says he has his Yonko weapon at the ready. Robin spawns big Feet that tower one of the numbers, and Nami charges up her climatact, while chopper fights off an enemy next to her. Jinbe tells them to get ready for Big Mom, and we see Big Mom smiling.

Who's who is making his way to the hall. The girl who dressed like a cat asks him, if he isn't going for Yamato. He says yes, he says once he becomes a calamity he'll kill Drake.

Queen calls King incompetent and King insults Queen. King heads up through the hole. Queen talks about how the party isn't funky anymore, he says he was supposed to spice things up when he kills the traitot "X-Drake"

It seems both Queen and Who's who want to kill drake but for different reasons.

We see Kid and Killer going by Queen.

Hawkins and Drake are in a room, it seems far from the party. Drake asks Hawkins about someone' s survival. Hawkins says the somebody's chance of survival is 1%.

Drake leaves hawkins, and says that 1% is better than nothing.

The chapter ends.

BREAK NEXT WEEK.

Source: trust me and stairs-kun

Oh man I just finished back reading this entire thread. While I understand that people want to see what they want to see whether its FIGHTS or CERTAIN CHARACTERS because everyone is different and enjoy what they enjoy, it sucks seeing the negative comments about what the chapter is supposedly focused around be it some or all of the characters themselves or just what's supposed to be happening. I've been waiting to see what Drake's been about as far as plot since he was introduced pre-timeskip and I am excited AF.

It's just like, Drake has been sprinkled around through the story in little scenes, but it seems like we're finally getting around to see how he plays his part in this arc which I believe will be a pretty decent role overall.This whole Drake plot point was going to come up sooner or later at some point in this arc. Of course, once again, it's fine that some people don't care about him since it won't damper my excitement.

CONFIRMED SPOILERS:

Strawhats disperse. Sanji uses sky walk. Luffy tells Zoro "Let's go." Usopp uses move a move called "Hissatsu: Midori Boshi- Trampolia"(Same move used in Punk Hazard against the Dragon) that launches Luffy and Zoro in the air. Luffy is using G2 and Zoro is holding on too him, they are heading up and they shoot past King and Queen. Franky says he has his Yonko weapon at the ready. Robin spawns big Feet that tower one of the numbers, and Nami charges up her climatact, while chopper fights off an enemy next to her. Jinbe tells them to get ready for Big Mom, and we see Big Mom smiling.

Who's who is making his way to the hall. The girl who dressed like a cat asks him, if he isn't going for Yamato. He says yes, he says once he becomes a calamity he'll kill Drake.

Queen calls King incompetent and King insults Queen. King heads up through the hole. Queen talks about how the party isn't funky anymore, he says he was supposed to spice things up when he kills the traitot "X-Drake"

It seems both Queen and Who's who want to kill drake but for different reasons.

We see Kid and Killer going by Queen.

Hawkins and Drake are in a room, it seems far from the party. Drake asks Hawkins about someone' s survival. Hawkins says the somebody's chance of survival is 1%.

Drake leaves hawkins, and says that 1% is better than nothing.

The chapter ends.

BREAK NEXT WEEK.

Source: trust me and stairs-kun
It would be great

Zoro's Enma is a power-up coz Shusui already was blackened by Haki. Enma's not a black blade and Zoro has to forge this new sword.
Shusui's a legendary sword from Ryuma who was the "strongest in the world".
But the problem with Shusui was that Zoro wasnt using his proper black blade.
Now, he has Enma and Wado to forge into a black blade and then he will be unstopable :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.