What did we learn
That the batch after the next one might take longer than the previous ones?
That's how I interpret it.
"Due to a combination of physical and mental health issues, I have decided to decline all future works with deadlines after completing my current assignments, and prioritize writing my own manuscript.
I will announce here when I resume writing my manuscripts."
Once I've finished the current batch of 10 that I'm working on ("after completing my current assignments"),
I won't work on completing the next batch ("to decline all future works with deadlines"),
but write the remaining chapters [through the end of the arc] ("prioritize writing my own manuscript").
Meaning that instead of doing:
writing for next 10 chs
art for next 10 chs
background for next 10 chs
inking for next 10 chs
typing for next 10 chs
editing for next 10 chs
---------->
release next 10 chs
INSTEAD,
Togashi is
writing all the remaining arc chapters, however many those might be, and only after THAT, will he hop on the drawing, editing & releasing ("deadline") process.