Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

brehhhh gg rip

queen flower reigns

my initial PoE was fire and then i killed like all of towncore oops...... love u all tho, had fun!

@jinri i believed (in) you ♥️
also we totally hatecrimed @Michelle omg I WANTED TO SHEEP THE NK AND KILL HAVANA THAT DAY BUT AAAAA i gave in to paranoia sksksk

orca bussing and helping cop LOL that was good play
 
Just stopping in to say GG scum team and to show part of my last words that town would have seen if I wasn't janitored (might have helped find Orca)

I should be back to playing in a few weeks

____

Part of my last words:

@freckles : I love your energy and I think everyone here would benefit from you playing more, please do

@Naomi : don't fade into the background bc that would mean you are scum

@The Orca : same as Naomi


Last but not least




They didn't take me back to Texas, so I need someone to pick up my guns for me, raise em high at the evil that walks among you. For this way of life will not be forgotten and the Seven Spanish Angels have come to take me home

Who has the courage to join me.......
 
Top