Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I like Wano so far but it still lacking something; like the overal tension similar to back then when Robin left the crew in W7 and Enies lobby, in addition to something that has personal importance for them; so far it feels like they are in Wano just because.

It's still ongoing though, so it still has the potential to be the best arc in One Piece.
Well. I would argue that.
We are 80+ chapters deep and this arc is not even better than Tea party:kayneshrug:

S

stealthblack

this better only cover like 1 page and not have entire chapter about queen and whoswho remembering drake in the middle of 4000 men attacking them

trying to Fuck with the holy Lebrent?

Do i have to repeat my resume?

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Cipher Pol and I've been involved in numerous secret raids in the New World and I have over 300 confirmed bounty claims. I am trained in rokushiki warfare and I'm the top admiral in the entire marine armed forces. You're nothing to me but just another pirate. I will wipe you the fuck out with haki the likes of which have never been seen before in the Grand Line mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Den Den Mushi? Think again fucker
As we speak I'm contacting my secret network of government agents across Mariejois and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm maggot. The storm of D. that will wipe out the pathetic little thing you call your nakama.

You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my devil fruit. Not only am I extensively trained in ryuou combat but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Marine HQ and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable crew off the face of the ocean, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking CoC. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price you goddamn idiot. I will shit seastone all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, pirate

Try again next time in hell.

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Cipher Pol and I've been involved in numerous secret raids in the New World and I have over 300 confirmed bounty claims. I am trained in rokushiki warfare and I'm the top admiral in the entire marine armed forces. You're nothing to me but just another pirate. I will wipe you the fuck out with haki the likes of which have never been seen before in the Grand Line mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Den Den Mushi? Think again fucker
As we speak I'm contacting my secret network of government agents across Mariejois and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm maggot. The storm of D. that will wipe out the pathetic little thing you call your nakama.

You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my devil fruit. Not only am I extensively trained in ryuou combat but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Marine HQ and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable crew off the face of the ocean, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking CoC. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price you goddamn idiot. I will shit seastone all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, pirate

K

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Why you crying ?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

:cheers: praise be!

Status
Not open for further replies.