Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that having spoilers so early is hurting OP fans in the long run and their enjoying of the series, the simple solution is not to be so attentive to spoilers, JJK or CSM are not affected by this and the reader can enjoy and be surprised when a new chapter comes out since there are hardly any spoilers for any of those series.
Yes, TOTALLY. I did 2 re-read of wano and is One of the best arcs of OP easily.

Chapters week by week dont show NOTHING. The funny thing i remember a Lot of hate for the weekly chapters of ennies lobby as well, 😂😂. In the end....people never learn How Op works

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wano Kaido looks pathetic. Wano Jack looks softer than Zou Jack.

But Big Mom and her crew's stories is not better.
I was in goosebumps when Zoro said in Zou "Trying to get Sanji back will might mean we will face 2 Yonko at the same time", as if it's a seriously bad outcome.
And yet here we are now, exactly against 2 Yonkos like Zoro predicted, but feels like there is no serious threat atm :/
True.

2 SCARY YONKO:emohiyo::emohiyo:

Robin: HAHA BOWLING GOES BRRRRRRRRR.

( ngl I would sacrifice any Yonko for Robin moments:yonjidoggy:)

Oh sorry. I thought we were having a discussion. My bad. If it's meme we are doing then okay
That is my discussion. You want all 10 strawhats attached to the hip yet you very well know it was entirely in character for Luffy/Zoro to run ahead first, that it was entirely in character for the scared strawhats to board the tank, that it was entirely in character for Franky to ride the motorcycle, that it was entirely in character for Jinbe/Robin to just carefully stroll into the mansion and infiltrate.

N

NeutralWatcher

That's not what Lebrent posted lol.

What he posted was spoiler in Korea language and this is what it sounds like in English from google translation

I don't know who I'm talking about because I'm not a user who originally resided here. It comes out, but I don't know because I haven't seen the picture, but there are no cuts other than Luffy and Zoro Numbers. However, in the last cut, presumably Luffy, Drake, and Numbers appear as lines.

That's not what Lebrent posted lol.

What he posted was spoiler in Korea language and this is what it sounds like in English from google translation

I don't know who I'm talking about because I'm not a user who originally resided here. It comes out, but I don't know because I haven't seen the picture, but there are no cuts other than Luffy and Zoro Numbers. However, in the last cut, presumably Luffy, Drake, and Numbers appear as lines.
The last cut sums up what is happening in the chapter.

Tho is odd to have no mention of the rest SHs.

Wano 10000/10 the best arc in the galaxy.
I like Wano so far but it still lacking something; like the overal tension similar to back then when Robin left the crew in W7 and Enies lobby, in addition to something that has personal importance for them; so far it feels like they are in Wano just because.

It's still ongoing though, so it still has the potential to be the best arc in One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.