Not open for further replies.
Can't be bothered to do green circles but

When challenging Mihawk to achieve his dream

When fighting in Arlong Park to save Nami

When fighting for Vivi's sake in Alabasta

Skypiea against his end of the arc opponent

When fighting against Kaku to recover Robin's key and save her from the CP9

When up against Ryuma's Zombie in TB

Zoro always wears his swords on the right Pre Time Skip, it's not a New World thing.

If the narrative is that the whole time he's been taking it easy, it sheds a bad light on his character in quite a few of these instances given the stakes or significance for him achieving his dream.
For real, it amazes me that so many people (I've seen that in three different forums since this morning) can't doubt that image for just a second and check, I don't know, Zoro versus Kuma in order to verify what they're being told (and what they're being told is basically bullshit because Zoro has faced many serious battles with his swords on the right side, as you well showed).

Maybe. I "didn't eat well" for the entirety of Wano. This arc pisses me off every single chapter. Nothing significant happened.

Alabasta v3. Country. Baddy who rules the country. Crying princess.

Interim after interim after the interim.

I just didn't have a chance to enjoy this arc so far yet.

I know people like @Paperchampion23 probalby see me as an idiot but I dont care.

I read this series for 10 years and I have rights to expect something from the series.

Despite all the jokes I made about Zoro vs Sanji or other character I cant fucking enjoy this arc.

This arc gives me Dressrosa ptsd and trust me this was the worst time for me to read this. If I was on the community back when dressrosa was serialized you would see me now as a softer version of Seth.

Nothing make my happy as of yet and I'm fucking angry.
Maybe you had too much expectation going into Wano and now you had become a bit impatient from the long wait for the climax of the arc. I can understand that.

I always go with low expectation into a specific arc and I find myself liking the series better like that. No use frying my nerves over something that I'm supposed to enjoy. Oda is a good story teller but not a genius like some people want to think. I just go with the flow of the story, that's how I handle One Piece. And so far I'm finding it good but also not overly good too.

We've gone from getting raw scans of spoilers to just reading other people's discussions about spoilers.

What exactly does luffy and Zoro vs numbers even mean. Aren't these guys one shot material?

Like I'm assuming one named attack from Zoro and like gear third punch can finish these guys.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy
- Luffy/Zoro fighting Numbers (in the beginning)
- Cut to Drake/WW/Hawkins and their dialogue/scenes.
- Cut to Drake joining Luffy in fighting the Numbers

So basically Franky one shots 2 Numbers and it takes Luffy and Zoro to fight the rest?

No wonder who should be a captain of this crew:fransuper:
Franky was also about to blow a hole through Linlin’s face before his character assassination by the coward Eiichiro Oda, so let’s get one thing straight:

Straw Hat Pirates leaving Wano victorious :gonope:

CYBORG Pirates leaving Wano victorious :goyea:

Can't be bothered to do green circles but

When challenging Mihawk to achieve his dream

When fighting in Arlong Park to save Nami

Skypiea against his end of the arc opponent

When fighting against Kaku to recover Robin's key and save her from the CP9

When up against Ryuma's Zombie in TB

Zoro always wears his swords on the right Pre Time Skip, it's not a New World thing.

If the narrative is that the whole time he's been taking it easy, it sheds a bad light on his character in quite a few of these instances given the stakes or significance for him achieving his dream.
It's pretty simple, Zoro is arrogant he always enters the fight with mentality that he's superior than his opponent. He challenged WSS thinking he can defeat him, he did the same to Kamazo but later admitted that he was wrong and Kamazo was stronger than he thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.