Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is that destroying the ship is basically the same as killing Sommers. Which Imu would probably do in the event of failure.

Sommers might pick on the weaker characters if left unattended but that'd be worse for him than letting Zoro join another fight anyway
 

CoC: Color of Clowns

"No... gonna steal it back..."
โ€Ž
I'm starting to think @TheAncientCenturion isn't cursed, but has some form of high clairvoyance, but refuses to accept the futures he sees because they disprove his agendas, thus causing him to argue against them before they occur, leading it to seem as if he's cursed.

I think TAC has Future Sight, but keeps arguing with it because he fucking despises Oda's writing

That's my big running WorstGen conspiracy theory, TAC has Advanced Observation Haki. It's the only logical explanation for the fact that this keeps fucking happening.
 
I'm starting to think @TheAncientCenturion isn't cursed, but has some form of high clairvoyance, but refuses to accept the futures he sees because they disprove his agendas, thus causing him to argue against them before they occur, leading it to seem as if he's cursed.

I think TAC has Future Sight, but keeps arguing with it because he fucking despises Oda's writing

That's my big running WorstGen conspiracy theory, TAC has Advanced Observation Haki. It's the only logical explanation for the fact that this keeps fucking happening.
is u my frend or my enemi?????..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top