I'm excited for next chapter but I hope Killingham showcases something good with Longinus cause it feels like the regen is the only real problem. Sanji having a flashback to Ivankov is good, he spent 2 years training on his island, I would hope Ivankov gave comments here and there on Sanji's progress. Would be good if Iva gives some insights on CoC for Sanji, but it might just be focused on his personality and approach, similar to Zeff's back at Baratie, and from there Sanji will be able to come to a conclusion that helps him awaken CoC.
Sommers is a bit too pathetic now. I doubt he was actually off-panelled, but running away is shocking. I hope Zoro's finisher on him is amazing. He was fun but it's time. I expect next chapter to be on Sanji awakening CoC then the following chapters to be Sanji and Zoro putting down their opponents.
The progress with Biblo has been going way too slow. I hope the next time Oda cuts to it is when whatever is in the chest comes in handy. As for Gunko, I suppose it's nice that she's up but seems like more needless drama. Once Luffy is back in action, I suppose one or both of those will come in handy in sending Imu back. I'm curious how many chapters Oda spends on that since Imu's already shown quite a lot.