Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can both go and look for this question if you want.

Who knows, maybe I'm misrembering
I'll check it by myself later, I I will maybe make a thread about it later, big maybe.
Post automatically merged:

Well that symbolism isn't what we are talking about.

We are talking about what Oda is specifically doing. And Oda made a mistake. That's all

He never intended any of the stuff you are reading into it
We'll see.
:endthis:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
There are 3 things that can shut me up until the rest of the arc.

Luckily it won't happen:catcry::catcry::catcry:

Seth

โ€Ž
Page One is a man of culture. He went for a break with Big Sis Black Maria:finally::finally:

Can someone explain to me how it went from Shs vs Calamities and Gifters showdown to Luffy and Zoro vs Numbers?

Talking about inconsistencies Y I K E S.
King realized that he could not defeat Stealth Black, so he pulled up there expecting him to back up Luffy.

Since Sanji took off the Raid Suit they did not recognize him from that group, so they let the Numbers deal with the SH's, and went in search of the real threat :stealthblack:

Hahahaha, after reading that Jack and Smoothie thing was complete fake, we have to witness Luffy and Zoro vs numbers?

Lol, talk about pure disappointment. I'm just glad to see Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity as a highlight this week lol. But these spoilers suck a$$.

Seth

โ€Ž
When I put this, it was specifically not aimed for you...I know you don't say this everytime....I am talking in general from my OJ to here experience :josad:
I wonder how badly I would be remembered for OJ if I was there during WCI.

I clowned Big Mom harder than I do here.

Hahahaha, after reading that Jack and Smoothie thing was complete fake, we have to witness Luffy and Zoro vs numbers?

Lol, talk about pure disappointment. I'm just glad to see Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity as a highlight this week lol. But these spoilers suck a$$.
well I don't mind if all the numbers are not fodders....besides I don't think it is confirmed yet....

What is this shit about?
They think Zoro was not serious in the NW at all because he wears his swords on the right side, and the Samurai wear them on the left side when they are serious and ready for battle.

They don't realize that Zoro also always had the swords on the right side pre time skip, Oda answered in an SBS explaining why he wears them on that side, and prior to Wano it was established that Zoro doesn't know much about the Samurai asking Brook about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.