I cant see it
Do tou have a screenshot.
Otherwise well just have to wait and see
Sanji uses Sky Walk and "IFRIT JAMBE" on Killingham and breaks Killingham into pieces. Killingham tells him that he doesn't have what it takes, he doesn't have "Conqueror's Haki," and to piss off Sanji further, he goes on to say this:
"THAT WAS SUDDEN.
THIS IS THE LIMIT
OF YOUR LEVEL.
THE END OF A
"BUG" IS SUCH A
FLEETING THING...!!"
"—FROM NOW ON,
THE GIANTS OF
ELBAF WILL ALSO
BECOME OUR
LIMBS...
AND THEN,
EVERYTHING...!!!"
Sanji kicks him again, and his eyes are still, you know, normal. Sanji kicks Killingham again, and Killingham tells him no matter how many times he tries, the result will still be the same, and he calls Sanji a PEASANT. Killingham heals up and uses the Spear of Life to attack Sanji. Killingham says something about being pierced over and over by a spear that created the world to Sanji.
Killingham uses God's Thunder Mallet on Sanji, and then after getting hit with that, Sanji goes back into flashback mode with Gaban and remembers Gaban telling him the following:
"YOU SHOULD HAVE THE APTITUDE... HOWEVER, FOR SOME REASON... YOU HARBOR A DANGEROUS TENDENCY FOR SELF-HARM."
Sanji is thinking to himself, what was that supposed to mean, and thinks to himself "...SELF-DESTRUCTIVE?!" Sanji is very wounded and bleeding and lying on the ground with Killingham standing on top of him.
Killingham acknowledges that Sanji is really stubborn and asks him if his body is made of iron or something, lol.
Sanji thinks to himself:
"CONFIDENCE...
I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT..."
"DYING ISN'T REPAYING A DEBT!!"
"GO!!!"
"I'LL LET YOU BLOOM INTO A FLOWER OF DEATH RIGHT HERE...!!"
"GO!!!"
"I THOUGHT IF I WAS THE ONLY SACRIFICE, EVERYTHING WOULD BE FINE...!!"
He is remembering everything, and he is also remembering Luffy.
Killingham tells Sanji the following while about to stab him with the holy spear:
"YOU'RE A WAITER? SANJI... IT'S AN UNKNOWN WORLD."
Sanji screams, and Killingham tells him:
"THE LOWER WORLD, THAT IS. WHAT DO YOU EAT TO SURVIVE?"
Sanji says this is bad, the door to his sealed memories is opening, and he doesn't wanna remember what happened in those 2 years he was at the Kamabakka Kingdom, and while stabbing Sanji, Killingham asks him what's wrong?
Sanji remembers Iva-chan's words:
"NFUFU I'M TELLING YOU♡"
"I'VE TOLD YOU♪
MANY TIMES♪
SANJI BOY♡"
"YOU HAVE A SERIOUS "WEAKNESS"!!!
"AH, YOU'RE SHIVERING!!! HEE HAH!!!"
Also, when the chapter ends, it's written: "☆HOW'S THAT?! A TREASURE BOX!!"
The chapter ends, to be continued in the next chapter; no break next week.