Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just fron an ability stack stand point, I think Kiringham has the most potential on paper out of all of Sanji's fights so far ^^ and he's actually putting in work to be fair to him. That much combat ability (mythical zoan, flight, legendary thunder spear) in addition to his summons is pretty sexy tool kit tbh. Also not sure how much Oda's thinking about it but even Zaza's rain could be used as a environmental nerf for someone like Sanji who uses fire powered kicks.
he used fire on water bro
:Kizgrin: some rain aint nerfing shit
 
Why do you think they are bums?
Not an admiral fan at all. Their designs being cool is as far as I can get into them.

Idk I felt meh about kizaru so far - I don't have much to say good or bad and that is not what I expect or want from a character of that buildup, I want more of him and I don't want it to be shit lol

akainu pisses me off in a lot of ways, the best thing he did was kill ace and clip a bonsai. His character is meant to piss you off and its achieved + plus he is a designed government dog for now

greenbull got fucking pranked by shanks, did pretty cool stuff, nothing SPECTACULAR though at this point in the story

Kuzan is with BB and I have zero stocks invested in pre vs law Blackbeard, I believe he will live up to e hype in the last arcs tho and kuzan may or may not follow. The story with Robin was fucking good but that was a long time ago. The garp and kuzan thing feels forced to me. He feels incomplete and I don't think he will feel fully complete

Fujitora was fun and I did enjoy his character a lot more. Probably doesn't even scratch my top 50 one piece characters and I like him lol

Partner this with the fact they were an indomitable force for the first half of the story, have clearly had power creep and still have narrative importance I don't feel like they are where they should be, at this current point I am disappointed

They were once hyped as top tiers, now I feel like they sit more inbetween top and high tier deviating towards high tier and that honestly isn't it for me. I need a revelation or some feats to really impress me
 
Last edited:
Okay fuck it, I'll be direct lmao. Do you think Sommers is a good match up for sanji? Because I think killingham would've been a better match up for zoro and zoro is still washing Sommers lol.

Do you think sanji would have the same difficulty against Sommers as he is killingham?BC if he does he is weaker than zoro, so either Sommers and killingham aren't equal like mother fuckers are trying to make out or zoro and sanji aren't equal like mothers fuckers are trying to make out. Do the math neither of those are good for sanji agenda. Sanji will struggle more against either of them than zoro will 😉

Do you honestly think zoro would be looking like sanji vs killingham BC zoro did not look like that while versing Sommers
No, Zoro would have looked better 'cause he already had AdCoC. He just needed to learn how to use it at command.
Sanji doesn't have it at all atm, so he can't hurt Killingham even if he's able to dismantle him with a kick.
 
I really like it the moment I read Baron Knight/Night arc, i still had those volumes.
Especially the Women with sexy dress.
Current me realized that no wonder Kogoro Mouri also loves to see her.:kuzanshut:
The goat is Shinichi's mom, Yukiko?

That's a GOATED case. Actually, I don't wanna spoil you, but that case had a massive foreshadow that was revealed like a 1000 chapters later lol
What reveal? The manga is so slow, I remember they revealed Rum's identity years ago but still nothing much progressed since then
 
Akainu will rebel against Imu trust
I'm listening, other admirals joining him in that endeavour? Are they working for themselves, with Luffy, for no one and just pulling a final stand against his oppressive dictators?

Will oda attempt a redemption arc? I fucking hope not. Will oda have him look good against imu? I'm unsure

How are you/admiral fans expecting their arcs to actually go because I don't feel enough about them to even begin. They kinda feel like soulless beings and I don't understand the pay off or process of that
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top