Vote for the new family name!!


  • Total voters
    38
Well.. that makes no sense. On the contrary, if people liked Carrot because they are furry, she should still keep the same place at all time just like Perona who is a character liked by people who like that goth style. Carrot is still the only prominent mink, a dive in the polls or a rise should not happen.

But that is not what happened. In reality, her story directs her popularity. When people saw the end of Wano, they also saw the end of her potential, therefore, she lost some places.

But I can tell you from interacting with her fans, that the fans who pushed her in the polls, are like me, people who are hard core theorist either about Carrot's potential or her place in the crew.

Basically, the reason Carrot is still up in 16th position, is 'cause people are still intrigued about the reasons why Oda put her in the story and about the remaining narrative threads surrounding her character.
You're insane, I love you, but you're insane lol
 
Oda introduces a whole city of furries, of which the most popular with the fanbase are a big-titted dog who licked Nami and a loli bunny whose transformation is to become a MILF.

Oda's angels: "The fanbase obviously liked the loli's fearless explorer spirit."

You can't make this shit up, dude
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
:kayneshrug:

I mean that is what is interesting in her character.


You're insane, I love you, but you're insane lol
:funky:
 
Top