According to his own account, Reloaded is being held captive in the Loki fandom,should we rescue him


  • Total voters
    88
Don't blame him
He faced zolo

If ju peter came to wano now
The result would the same , he will run from zolo
No he wouldn't run from Zoro as well.

Even if Ju Peter was going to lose, I doubt he would be crying and screaming and then running away.

Peter has never been portrayed as a goofy bum unlike with Sommers.

I'm pretty sure that Peter would fight to the end.
 
No he wouldn't run from Zoro as well.

Even if Ju Peter was going to lose, I doubt he would be crying and screaming and then running away.

Peter has never been portrayed as a goofy bum unlike with Sommers.

I'm pretty sure that Peter would fight to the end.
Yep every chatacters has different personality

Butb He Has shepered blood , must be similar to sommers
 


Ivankov's presence here is making me think it's time to bring back the most controversial Sanji theory.

If you have to have the heart of a woman to use the 99 newkama recipes...

the dream is dead? don't have to change us back?

what do you mean by that?

Oda could make Sanji a newkama 1200 chapters into the manga and make one piece very controversial.

:willight:
He’s not going to make Sanji a newkama. That’s why Sanji had to steal the recipes in the first place
 


Ivankov's presence here is making me think it's time to bring back the most controversial Sanji theory.

If you have to have the heart of a woman to use the 99 newkama recipes...

the dream is dead? don't have to change us back?

what do you mean by that?

Oda could make Sanji a newkama 1200 chapters into the manga and make one piece very controversial.

:willight:
there's no way you trust oda this much to write a good queer character besides ivankov and kiku (sort of)
and even ivankov has some stereotypical traits
 
Omg now I want to see a what if Sanjk became a Okama, a what if Sanji emvraced the fact that in his heart, he is a woman..

I think Zoro would be the most terrified of it, I mean think about it, his early training was running away from Okamas until he eventually got caught and be forced in a dress once in a while, and then had to "steal" the 99 New Okama Recipes which along the way made him realize his inner-okama.


He would think he got it easy for the rest of his manhood.
 
Last edited:
Wait for next chapter, I heard his secret/weakness is the same as Crocodile's

Kek, but anyways what is most interesting is the crew reaction, because. Once he becomes an okama, I think the simping trait is just GONE, but in comes the new thing where he might go into woman's bathroom because he Identifies as such.

Nami would be creeped out & think he is taking advantage of it (they aren't) but Robin would likely be more accepting.
 
Kek, but anyways what is most interesting is the crew reaction, because. Once he becomes an okama, I think the simping trait is just GONE, but in comes the new thing where he might go into woman's bathroom because he Identifies as such.

Nami would be creeped our & think he is taking advantage of it (they aren't) but Robin would likely be more accepting.
Real question is how Zoro would react when Sanji entered the men's bathroom
 
Top