I know the Zboys are going ham with Zoro butt fucking Bummers and all and good for them lol but that fight has been cheeks in all honesty, and words cannot express how glad I am that we dodged that Bummers bullet and got Kiringham instead

Such a shame that's he a holy knight coz damn does he he have a shit ton of potential from an ability stack perspective.
Regardless, I was pleasantly suprised with how competent he was this chapter and it actually seems like Imu's buff are not wasted on him as opposed to that retard across the pond.
Omen buff put him on a level where he's actually able to keep up with Sanji in CQC and Longinus gives him AP strong enough to feel like a threat even against someone as durable as Sanji is. Then there's his immortality which gives him complete invinlerablity to non CoC attacks somewhat akin to a logia against a non haki user but even with all of that the ting that impresed me the most was his battle IQ in order to create an opening to deal a critical attack on Sanji. Not to mention his aerial prowess which only helps to supplement all of that. Granted Sanji was already on his last legs even before this fight started but still Kiringham is showing a lot of competence right now which is all you need really with all of those gifts from daddy Imu on top of his already awesome stack.
Gonna be interesting to see how the fight pans out when Sanji actually has the means to hurt him though.
I know he will get steam rolled more likely than not but regardless it'd be interesting to see how he reacts to that type of adversity

.
Where do y'all have Kiringham atm?
Right now personally I'd put Kiringham above Queen PL wise and will say he's comfortably in that Peak High Tier category even with the exception of his summons but not sure I can put him any higher just yet, where do y'all have him. It's a bit difficult to say coz Sanji is already dead but he feels more threatening than Queen did even without his summons imo.