What will be Sanji Conqueror Epithet ?


  • Total voters
    44
Also just re-read the chapter and I don’t know if anyone else has been able to draw this parallel but I do find it quite interesting that Oda’s been highlighting Sanji’s durability & endurance throughout this encounter with Kiringham.

https://cdn.mangagoa.xyz/manga_69c933867456d/vol-tbe-chapter-1182/gp_006.jpg
https://cdn.mangagoa.xyz/manga_69c933867456d/vol-tbe-chapter-1195/qone_piece_1195_015.jpg

In the same vein you have Zoro & Sommers where Zoro’s completely dominating Sommers with Zoro cutting through Sommers like butter with the later constantly highlighting how dangerous he is.

So feels like Oda is writing a Sword / Shield type parallel here with Zoro and Sanji.



I do wonder if this is going to bleed into whatever type of Conqueror Sanji ends up becoming:Think:
In Sanji's mind all of those decisions he made were made with the resolve to protect the crew even at the cost of his life which isfine but I think the problem is that even if he doesn't resalize it himself he subconiosuly views himself as disposable.

"As long as I can protect these guys my life is a cheap price to pay" so rather than a "disposable" shield Sanji has to become an "unbreakable" shield instead. Sanji doesn't necessarily have to change that part of him, he just has realize just how valuable he is.


https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1l38mer
:josad:
I mentioned it some time back, that KH keeps pointing out Sanji's durability.
We also know that you can use CoC defensively - even tho it's not clear if it works only against other CoC or if it boost your durability in general.
But i did imagine that Oda would give Sanji the defensive ability aswell, making him almost undamageable.
We could see it maybe even next chapter, when KH tries to stab Sanji again, but fails.

Would be funny to see, because KH said that durability is nothing compared to immortality, he might change his mind when he realizes he can't do anything against Sanji.
 
Big


It is time for Sanji to shine through this new forum, so lets make this FC to honor and wank him.

Here you can discuss all you want about Sanji greatness, you can also post fanarts, GIFs, etc.

Let's go !

View attachment 17

Sanji’s greatest apologist : :zosmug:

Hall of Shame: @Chrono
Waban denier: @Tyki_Mikk
Unreliable: @Mr. Reloaded

Members :Guildmaster: @Doggo
Random bozo I keep around: @RayanOO
@Izaya X
@Lauroe
@norikaflavor
@pedxi
@playa4321
@Albino 👑
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@DarkWitch
@WillOfMyD
@Yo Tan Wa
@Jackteo
@Sakura no Hiluluk

@Gambit
@Celestia
@Foxy Bunny
@JioFreed
@Tenshi No Konan
@Hiragaro
@Chaves
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Rero💙
@Kiwipom
@Soleus
@yunzabit heights
@Winsmoke Sanji
@ZoroIsOverrated
@PuckTheGreat
@Shin'ya🎭
@Guan Yu
@Cinera
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Monster trio
@Zoro D Goat
@Sadistic Senpai
@Brix
@Flower
@Bullet
@Jack
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@Crooc
@SaintBellkin
@Mr. Anderson
@Sunita
@Exodia.
@KenshiraSonata
@Constantine
@SethTrollins
@rednose
@critical mindset
@parker
@Cobra.
@Levi_Ackerman
@Momoheechulkabe9000
@Olimaat
@ImpalerDragon
@Surgeon of Death
@Onito
@Hedfi
@BangMi
@Blackflamesanji
@Ishin
@AL sama
@KaiHiei
@Ali
@Missy
@Whos D. Silhouette
@Arrow
@KingSJK
@BleakAsh
@HexBozoline
@NotTommy
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@LordVinsmoke
@Vinsmoke D. Zolo
@Rulo D.Oro
@PerfectHie
@phatltse62882
@[No Name]
@Zem
@Necrohol
@U c 4 up da idly
@Wonderful World
@YASER
@Toph
@Kagura
@Yes=No
@Straight From Laughtale
@Raiden7
@Lord_Braggy
@soheilhazrat @Bisoromi Bear
@kratosś
@Infitima
@sanji>Lollo
@BillSlipton
@Devilbat
@WizardKing
@Emmazrine
@Tigerlily
@Sir Yasheen
@Hueconite
@Wulsam
@Okamakama
@SDfear

Some tags thanks to @JioFreed :​

. ​

.​





First poll results : Sanji ship
Sanji best ship : Nami with 44,6% and 25 voters.
Sanji future ship : Nami with 46,4% and 26 voters.
​

So the official ship of the FC is Sanji x Nami :




Second poll results : Wano PU
New fire with 41,9% and 18 votes

COO with 32,7% with 16 votes

Genetic modification awakening with 27,9% and 12 votes
Devil transformation with 25,6% and 11 voters


Third poll results : Wano fight
Sanji fight in Wano 1st place : Queen solo fight with 39,7% and 27 voters.
Sanji fight in Wano 2nd place : King solo fight with 30,9% and 21 voters.

Fourth poll results : Final PU
1st place : the flame come from Sora ancestor/tribe/race, and better flames : 33,3% and 27 votes.
2nd place : grow an exoskeleton from Germa and better flames thanks to Sora side/drug : 23,5% and 19 votes.

3rd place : grow an exoskeleton thanks to Germa : 22,2% and 18 votes.​


Fifth poll results : Wano Bounty
1st place : 1.4b - 1.3b : 35,9% and 28 votes.
2nd place : 1.5b - 1.4b : 34,6% and 27 votes

Sixth poll results : Sanji match up with the BBP :
1st place : Laffitte with 45,7% and 32 votes
2nd place : Aokiji with 15,7% and 11 votes

Seventh poll results : Sanji match up with the Gorosei :
1st place : Ju Peter with 54% and 34 votes
2nd place : Saturn 23,8% and 15 votes​
big daddy Saran is impressed by Sanji
 
I mentioned it some time back, that KH keeps pointing out Sanji's durability.
We also know that you can use CoC defensively - even tho it's not clear if it works only against other CoC or if it boost your durability in general.
But i did imagine that Oda would give Sanji the defensive ability aswell, making him almost undamageable.
We could see it maybe even next chapter, when KH tries to stab Sanji again, but fails.

Would be funny to see, because KH said that durability is nothing compared to immortality, he might change his mind when he realizes he can't do anything against Sanji.
I do like the idea of Sanji just outright no-selling Longinus thunberbolts after his CoC awakening.
Maybe we get something akin to what Garp did against Linlin on God Valley
https://www.reddit.com/media?url=ht...bp&s=890448565780a20fbdb5513722459ba2d182dcfa
:steef:
 
The Farmer died the moment Sommers received Gram
The Farmer doesn't need Gram, The Farmer himself is THE Weapon.:gosecon:

Honestly I'm way more worried about Peter's hybrid form, it will probably end up being the worst looking hybrid out of the Elde:Ragnir_Regret:


It doesn't matter because whether it is Mars or Peter, I like both of them as a future Sanji fight.

It is a win win in my book.:Egg_Peak:
 
I’m of course tryna temper my expectations coz ‘Oda’ 😂 but man is there a lot of shit to look forward to with this fight.

1. Sanji’s CoC awakening outburst & what effect it’d have.

2. Resolution to Sanji’s current psychological conflict & what kind of King he chooses become as well as his epithet.

3. How Sanji applies his CoC (Offensively & Defensively). If Sanji’s truly Nika’s shield it’s be interesting to see if Oda plays up his defense with CoC. Then there’s also how he applies it offensively given flames are his main offensive ability.

4. Physical manifestation of Longinus. Gram seemed to have a physical form so it’d be interesting to see if Longinus has one as well. Considering it’s said to be god’s thunderbolt, it’d be mad if it manifests as a thunder god of sorts. I’m thinking something akin to Enel’s thunder god form :steef:.

5. What ends up happening with Zaza. It’s been foreshadowed that Kiringham will most likely lose control of her at some point during this fight. Guess is that it’d tie into Sanji’s CoC awakening but will be interesting whether Oda delivers on that plot point

6. Gaban’s reaction to Sanji’s change in psyche.
Also kinda want to also get Robin’s reaction to it as she was the one that canonized ‘wings of the PK’ 🤔

7. Sanji’s flashback with Iva. I feel like some suffering is gonna accompany the greatness that’s incoming 🤣. So I’m nervous & excited at the same time 😭lol

What are y’all looking forward to the most?
Is there any above you think is unlikely? Or is there anything you’re personally looking forward to that’s not in the above list? ^^
 
Last edited:
Omen killingham low diffs Queen lmao wtf?
Killingham currently is defeating SANJI, who was clearly a tier above Queen at the time
Sure its because of his regen but thats part of his kit
Killingham also defeats any other YC1 maybe besides king
And killingham isnt even using his df against sanji lol
We also dont know what his weapon does exactly
Nah, the regen is the main factor here.
Without it, Sanji already made clear that he can blitz and one-shot Omen Killingham with a kick.
 
Also forgot one of the most important bits which is 8.) how Oda portrays Sanji going forward after his CoC awakening. I reckon Sanji will still be Sanji for the most part but will be interesting to see how his awakening changes his actions going forwards. For example, if Sanji post CoC awakening was put in each of those situations where he tried to sacrifice his life for the crew would he do anything differently? ^^
 
I’m of course tryna temper my expectations coz ‘Oda’ 😂 but man is there a lot of shit to look forward to with this fight.

1. Sanji’s CoC awakening outburst & what effect it’d have.

2. Resolution to Sanji’s current psychological conflict & what kind of King he chooses become as well as his epithet.

3. How Sanji applies his CoC (Offensively & Defensively). If Sanji’s truly Nika’s shield it’s be interesting to see if Oda plays up his defense with CoC. Then there’s also how he applies it offensively given flames are his main offensive ability.

4. Physical manifestation of Longinus. Gram seemed to have a physical form so it’d be interesting to see if Longinus has one as well. Considering it’s said to be god’s thunderbolt, it’d be mad if it manifests as a thunder god of sorts. I’m thinking something akin to Enel’s thunder god form :steef:.

5. What ends up happening with Zaza. It’s been foreshadowed that Kiringham will most likely lose control of her at some point during this fight. Guess is that it’d tie into Sanji’s CoC awakening but will be interesting whether Oda delivers on that plot point

6. Gaban’s reaction to Sanji’s change in psyche.
Also kinda want to also get Robin’s reaction to it as she was the one that canonized ‘wings of the PK’ 🤔

7. Sanji’s flashback with Iva. I feel like some suffering is gonna accompany the greatness that’s incoming 🤣. So I’m nervous & excited at the same time 😭lol

What are y’all looking forward to the most?
Is there any above you think is unlikely? Or is there anything you’re personally looking forward to that’s not in the above list? ^^
All the points are interesting, especially point number 1, 2, 4, 5 and 7.

What I want to know is how Sanji will change personality wise after all of this. I mean it will be always the same Sanji, we do not expect to never witness Sanji's gags or his perverted side. But he should be more confident about himself right? Will we see Sanji being more brutal in fights? That was something I was expecting if his germa side would take over, but now that I think about it it can even happen now, even if in smaller terms, I guess.
 
All the points are interesting, especially point number 1, 2, 4, 5 and 7.

What I want to know is how Sanji will change personality wise after all of this. I mean it will be always the same Sanji, we do not expect to never witness Sanji's gags or his perverted side. But he should be more confident about himself right? Will we see Sanji being more brutal in fights? That was something I was expecting if his germa side would take over, but now that I think about it it can even happen now, even if in smaller terms, I guess.
Tbh I'm not really sure what to expect :risisweat:
I don't think what Sanji did is wrong in any of those flashback panels in 1195 and I do think his actions were logical so maybe what changes is not the actions themselves but the intent behind it.
Rather than a logical take on situation I guess maybe Sanji needs to take a bit more risks with himself in particular.
For example with Big mom him going to WCI was reasonable but rather than just give up on himself, he should've struggled a bit more. "go on guys I'll be back" type shit and then he does everything in his power to change the siutation which includes depending on his Nakama more I guess and not trying to always carry everthing by his lonesome?
 
For example with Big mom him going to WCI was reasonable but rather than just give up on himself, he should've struggled a bit more. "go on guys I'll be back" type shit and then he does everything in his power to change the siutation which includes depending on his Nakama more I guess and not trying to always carry everthing by his lonesome?
That is why those ''self sacrifice'' arguments are weak for me...
What should have Sanji done? Zeff is on the other end of the world and is gonna get killed if Sanji doesn't do what they tell him. What could have Sanji done different here? His hands are bound, literaly...the ''just try harder'' argument is stupid.
''Depending more on his Nakama's'' would change exactly what? They can't teleport to East Blue and protect Zeff...
 
Top