Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I think strawhats are in this chapter the provider said he doesn't have the pics yet but the ones he does have only has zoro and luffy which means hes missing panels

Luffy keeps "appearing" for the hype at the end of the chapter while doing nothing, despite being verging on Yonko level strength himself and having enormous destructive capabilities. :whitepress:

Go gear fourth and smash king and queen if you have to, dunk them in seawater and retreat, live to kill Kaido tomorrow when you get another Zenkai boost.:gokulaugh:
I'm pretty disappointed. The most exciting thing to me was Luffy spamming gear 4 with his crew there to cover him. He hasn't looked impressive since they popped up to save the Scabbards.

since Wano is the W7/EL of the new World, and Oda clearly still recycling pre TS arc but recently doing a good job hiding it, and since Wano supposed to focus on Zoro, Zoro probably is equivalent of robin in this arc

Zoro is gonna make some kind of sacrifice in this Raid similar to Robin's , and SHs will need to save him or convince him to return

only way this could work is if he's Kaido son, and Kaido offer to spare the SHs if he accept to join him and become the shogun instead of yamato

Kaido full name is Roronoa Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.