Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
l
Sanji being able to generate flames is not something normal definitely. It is certainly not just friction or passion thingy...
Judge’s modification seem so far to be based on specific devil fruits and even races (Ichiji->Pika Pika no Mi, Niji->Goro Goro no Mi&Minks, Reiju->Doku Doku no Mi).
Maybe Sanji was modified by taking Suke Suke no Mi and King’s race as base models. (Assuming that King’s race can generate flames willingly.)
lol ichiji's power greater than kizaru's?
um
am also pretty sure magellan df power is a lot stronger than anything reiju has shown but ok.
Post automatically merged:

oh wait not greater than
based on nvm lmao.

sanji was most likely based on mera mera no mi if thats the case but the author said it failed
king's flames are abit different
its wild fire
burning for multiple days without stopping.
Post automatically merged:

for now he is shitty, thats why Oda should gas King in next couple of chapters
as long as folks keep it a buck
if sanji fights king
we now know he fought the shittiest of the three.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
They are not total failure. The scientist said all children were modified successfully on paper, but Sanji failed to awaken genes. It doesn’t mean genes do not exist at all, it means the genes lie dormant inside. They are awakening extremely slowly probably.
I personally think that Sanji relying on the powers of genetic modification downgrades the coolness factor he has. The game writer in me wants a proper explanation to Sanji's fire but, I think it ultimately undermines what attracted much of his fan base to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.