Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon version didn´t mentionend Zoro, I hope they just forget it and we actually see him with Luffy.
Overall it make sense because the spoiler yesterday mentioned that Luffy and Zoro fight off the Numbers.

@MarineHQ62
Im really hyped to see that techniq, skill which he use to escape from WsW and Queen.

Do you still believe that mingo are stronger then the Tobi Roppo.
Stronger most like yes, even though WsW,Drake and Sasaki have great potential, but yeah right now via feats he is above them.

Chapter 990: "Lonely Force"

- Sasaki breaks free from the chains.
- Jack Vs. Inuarashi and Nekomamushu in Sulong form (we only see their silhouettes).
- King stops the search for Yamato and orders anyone who tries to go to the roof of Onigashima for Kaidou to stop.
- Who's Who invites Drake to kill Queen.
- We go to the stage, Luffy transforms into Gear 4.
- We change places, we see Drake being defeated by Queen and Who's Who. They both want to kill him.
- We found out that it was Drake who freed Law.
- Drake tries to escape and reaches where Luffy is fighting with the Numbers.
- Luffy uses the "Gomu Gomu no Kong Gun" and Drake uses the "Juuki X Calibur" to defeat the Number Tooki and others who are nearby.
- Drake says that he is the "lone force" of the battle and asks him to join them.

Luffy: Huh !?

END
from redon in pk.es. where do you get zoro information?
small detail bangmi but the numbers name is juki, we saw him last chapter with goki and jaki their names translate to '10 oni, 5 oni and 4 oni'

I'm glad drake is joining because now i'll hopefully get to see his hybrid in action, I was worried that since he didn't hav a reason to fight either side he wouldn't be involved in the raid

Status
Not open for further replies.