Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait actually their is a chance that these spoilers are fake, didn't scotchinformer and Redon confirmed these spoiler?
Man, really ? If your spoiler providers stop at Scotch and Redon, it must be complicated for you.
The forum staff did not delete my messages on the main thread, confirming that the shared spoilers are TRUE.

I say my messages, but the whole thing is actually.

Franky Shogun get actually take damage by Baby5
:kayneshrug:
It was a team attack from Buffalo + B5, it was a small cut + sharp attacks are different from blunt damage in OP.
And that an old feat from Punk Hazard anyway, if PH was anything to go by Sanji would get murderstomp by any commander and we know that's not the case. But if you want to argue that B5's AP > Big Mom physical strenght , feel free to do so. :kayneshrug:

Also I don't get why you keep bringing Franky down playa after seeing his current portrayal during the raid. Hell even Mama looked a bit intimated by the radical beam (Whether she would have tanked it isn't the point). Problem is that you can't see Franky having a chance against a topi roppo because you keep scaling him over old stuff (Knowing that those were either gag fights or him not fighting seriously) when he's the 5th strongest fighter in the crew. Topi Roppo ain't weak but Franky isn't painted as being a pushover either

Man, really ? If your spoiler providers stop at Scotch and Redon, it must be complicated for you.
The forum staff did not delete my messages on the main thread, confirming that the shared spoilers are TRUE.

I say my messages, but the whole thing is actually.
As I said yes their are more providers but still after the fiasco with Smoothie and the fake spoilers we should take care more for such spoilers.

Guys, chances are most of the spoilers are correct. Redon mentioned this earlier:

The thing about Drake joining Luffy has an explanation and a meaning, you'll see.

I'm just telling you to remember who he was talking to in chapter 956

And as to why Luffy attacks the Numbers, he also has an explanation (very epic too). Remember what happened in Thriller Bark, because Luffy refers to it

- redon
Seems he's pretty confident on even the dialogue in the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.