Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
we see the cards in left hand side and it has to be hawkins lol
Hawkins' card is literally to the left in the drawing. Hawkins has been said to have dialogue from the same Korean source that drew the image.
oh didnt notice that :jay-he:...but I hope its Hawkins there informing Who'sWho and Queen about betrayal of Drake instead of helping Drake....Hawkins Helping Drake doesnt make sense does it ? :bamathink:

Drake is actually the most skilled flyer( ex) since he might be able to do :
Soru, geppou and rokushiki + he knows swordmanship and uses an axe too

The rest are limited
Agree one of my points why I kinda want the flyers and calamity having their own skillmove set.
Actually the Cp9 zoan where amazing because of having a mixup with Zoan+Rokushiki skills.
This is still left for the flyers and Calamity, I kinda hope everyone of them just don´t have a simple zoan but also his own power, Ulti was already a good example and I kinda hope the others join too.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This exactly why you and @Seth should just wait until full pics with spoilers are out. This happens every week.
I don't care about X drake and fucking numbers bro I told you this 012109129091209201 times already.

stop pretending like this is a good chapter.

I want meat and I don't like the current situation. You can like it. I have no problem with that but you definitely have a Goda complex.

Everything Oda spits you are like this is not bad at all.

I honestly do not get why they have not highlight a cool attack from either Zoro or Sanji thus far

Presuming it's a Drake attck: Really we're gonna hype up this rat before Zoro or even Sanji from an offensive standpoint. We haven't had a Zoro offensive hype since 938 or a Sanji tid bit hype 2 chapters ago, but prior no real hype besides PO

Status
Not open for further replies.