Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should calm down because I think the battles will start in chapter 1000 and we still don't have kaido flashback:suresure:
Why should he calm down when Jack vs Inu and Neku is in Silhouette............. people have to stop saying things are going to start in ch. 1000 that doesnt make any sense in the current context of things. Things are starting now fights are happening and were not seeing them........

Except once again, those two scenes aren't even comparible.

With Enies Lobby. The focus was specifically on the SH's vs. CP-9. Oda already did 20 chapters of Luffy vs. Fodder and Galley La/Franky Family vs Fodder

Wano, there has yet to be a lineup of villains the strawhats are versing. There is no clear defined moment where people are going to fight other characters yet because we aren't even at the fights yet.

We are STILL before that point where Oda has random fodder face off against lesser characters. This isn't a 1v1 moment. These aren't the final battles. The characters are all still moving to respective places.
Except while Luffy fought fodders, rest of the crew were on the sea train making it there, that was hella intense, there’s nothing to compare that to in Wano. Show me

What happpened boyyyyyyy, you can’t confirm either orochi/Kanjuro are dead until end of the war. Nothing essentially happened to Momonosuke, he’s still alive and freed with shinobu. Tobi Roppo have gone their own ways. King/Queen/jack still not fighting strawhats. BMP are still down there. Big Mom is pushed back, so in essence she’s still not a “threat”. And Luffy and company are still fighting fodder. Except now they’re diff named fodder. Before the fodder was Gifters now the fodder are numbers
Hahahaha lots of your points proves that the story is moving hahaha Just not to the fights you want that bad, lots of information, reveals. Not because you wont getting the 1vs1 you WANT that the story is not moving in lots of other aspects.

Except once again, those two scenes aren't even comparible.

With Enies Lobby. The focus was specifically on the SH's vs. CP-9. Oda already did 20 chapters of Luffy vs. Fodder and Galley La/Franky Family vs Fodder

Wano, there has yet to be a lineup of villains the strawhats are versing. There is no clear defined moment where people are going to fight other characters yet because we aren't even at the fights yet.

We are STILL before that point where Oda has random fodder face off against lesser characters. This isn't a 1v1 moment. These aren't the final battles. The characters are all still moving to respective places.
Wano started in chapter 909 bruh (81 chapters ago), I understand the concept of setting things up but this is meandering :tchpepe:

You desperately attack anyone who sees this chapter as a shit.

Is Goda some kind of God to you?
You're the one who keeps calling him Goda. When have I ever even referenced the author that way? How am I desperately attacking people?

You are unhappy because Drake isn't your favorite character and you think Oda owes you content you want, and that's frankly hilarious.

Hahahaha lots of your points proves that the story is moving hahaha Just not to the fights you want that bad, lots of information, reveals. Not because you wont getting the 1vs1 you WANT that the story is not moving in lots of other aspects.
Are you slow? My point was no one moved. They are still in the same spot doing the same things for the past ten chapters

the chapter is named after Drake...Zoro fans should stop hoping already that it was Zoro who beat a number...
btw its silly how VAs are fodders and here just an undercover agent is strong enough to be strongest after Top3 of Yonko :watchout:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You're the one who keeps calling him Goda. When have I ever even referenced the author that way? How am I desperately attacking people?

You are unhappy because Drake isn't your favorite character and you think Oda owes you content you want, and that's frankly hilarious.
I THINK HE OWES US A FUCKING ACTION ALREADY

80 FUCKING SET UP CHAPTER.

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN FOR 80 FUCKING CHAPTERS???????????????????

80 FUCKING CHAPTERS.

To be fair the Breaks made it that long
908 was the start of wano, we're at 990 and Oda is squeezing in stories for ever sub character. I get it, Oda's way/path of really making more money, but it gets to the point where a long set up dilutes the arcs

Me personally, I will always enjoy reading OP, and every dedicated fan has their right to voice their complaint as well. We will all always have differencing opinions but will always share the enjoyment of OP

I wouldn't be so upset about Oda taking his time if he delivered on Kaido vs sulong Minks at least.... can't believe Inu and Neko going sulong happened off screen. :josad:
Maybe in the chapters...

Status
Not open for further replies.