Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Ryokugyu seems sooo lazy that i wouldnt find that much of bizarre If for him to pee he calls a girl to suck It out for him in some weird way.

In the same time he dont get up to pee and still receives BJ. The goat.
:milaugh::gokulaugh:
The thing I'm most curious about is this so-called: "Military Draft".

You don't get it. I'm talking about having 9 of them. Explain me how it was absolutely necessary for the goodness of Wano's story to have 9 different "central" characters in addition of Momo and Hiyori?
They are all not โ€œcentralโ€œ characters. Some are more important than others and have gotten apropriate screen time according to their importance.
Kinemon is needed
Ashura, denjiro, and kawamatsu is needed because they are the strongest in order for them to realistically attempt to fight kaido
Raizo is needed due to his importance in zou and getting lufyy out of prison
Inu and Neku are important to zou and are one of the strongest
Kanjuro is important as the traitor.
Kiku is literally the only one you could argue for but oda hasnโ€™t been putting her front and center like youโ€™re trying to say.
Also you still have not answered my questions.

I wouldn't argue with you if she was gradually revealed to us through the Wano arc not 80 fucking chapters deep just when alliance attacked.

or am I completely wrong and adding character like Yamato 80+ chapters deep is a normal thing to do?
I will say YES! if Yamato was daddy girl, and don't have that Oden dogshit. Like she could be the Ace, strongest after Kaido...and that would be perfect thing, case we was able to get best female character in OP, who could trash Luffy and Zoro for that moment. Instead we got another trash character...another princess...

They are all not โ€œcentralโ€œ characters. Some are more important than others and have gotten apropriate screen time according to their importance.
Kinemon is needed
Ashura, denjiro, and kawamatsu is needed because they are the strongest in order for them to realistically attempt to fight kaido
Raizo is needed due to his importance in zou and getting lufyy out of prison
Inu and Neku are important to zou and are one of the strongest
Kanjuro is important as the traitor.
Kiku is literally the only one you could argue for but oda hasnโ€™t been putting her front and center like youโ€™re trying to say.
Also you still have not answered my questions.
Stuff like Nami spying with Shinobu, Franky looking for the blueprints & co ended up having 0 relevance and totally useless.

Luffy is soo confident with what he learned and potential New gear that when kaidou put he in his place again he Will literally cry for GARP help.

Kaidou Will destroy Luffy again, in the second match ,100% of It, If im wrong any mod can ban me.

Than in the third match, luffy Will Win or who knows...

The thing I'm most curious about is this so-called: "Military Draft".
Seems like a plan that is almost backfiring on Akainu, just cause Fuji is such a different personality and beliefs.

Assuming it means what it says, its the marines drafting non-military powerful people to their ranks. Fuji and Ryo were the best ones, but you also have Chaton and Momousagi, two Vice Admirals with Admiral code names

I'm starting to think there are others that fill in the "Color" "Zodiac" theme. If Aokiji is included, that means there are 7 used out of 12 animals, meaning there might be 5 other Vice Admirals like Chaton/Momosagi to fill in the other animal names.

- Akainu: Dog
- Aokiji: Pheasant
- Kizaru: Monkey
- Fujitora: Tiger
- Ryokugyu: Bull
- Chaton: Pig
- Momousagi: Rabbit
- ?: Rat
- ?: Dragon
- ?: Snake
- ?: Horse
- ?: Sheep

If they exist, along with the SSG and CP-0 designs, we still got a significant amount of new characters to see (plus Blackbeard's unknown Captain).

Last edited:
Luffy is soo confident with what he learned and potential New gear that when kaidou put he in his place again he Will literally cry for GARP help.

Kaidou Will destroy Luffy again, in the second match ,100% of It, If im wrong any mod can ban me.

Than in the third match, luffy Will Win or who knows...
Doubt it, Oda is already showing Kaido in position of weakness to prepare us for his defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.