[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wordyworm

not in all games but possibility godfather role.
also nat is scum wordy
am not sure how clear I can get on this. the lynch failing has to do with how powerful she is as I implied all day. doesnt mean she's innocent.
Well that's why I asked if it was true! I have to look up every other word you guys use. Please stop talking to me like I'm stupid.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
^^^^^^^^^
Rhea was the first person to understand this ability correctly. Is she just very good at guessing or knew Tris' ability?
Vote Lynch Rhea
Im not guessing.
I analyzed it and no one cared. Like Ali said, Town is a real mess.

I won't be doing any more analysis today, because I'm a new player and it's very annoying, right?

Lastly, anyone who feels town and still wants to play, please check my analysis. I will stick to my assessment of Mel like my analysis.

If I survive and Mel can be killed. I will do an analysis of Cinera Lanji and Nat.

Today I will be less active, I have things to do irl.

My vote is still the same.

VOTE LYNCH MEL
Rhea, you’ve definitely been on Mel for a while, but this one still feels OMGUS-y. I’m sorry we made you feel like we don’t care about your analysis, but honestly, I’ve wanted to see more from you the whole game. Based on your misread of Drago, the lack of substantial feedback from you, and an increasing feeling that Mel may be town (THIS IS JUST MY CURRENT READ CIN, DON’T CRUCIFY ME LATER ON), I’m not inclined to believe that you’ve got pure intentions here.
Rhea and Drago voted for Finalbeta:
If we assume that Drago was Lynched due to a Super Vote and the Knights of Zero acted to ensure his Lynch, then Rhea has a Super Vote and is a Knight of Zero.

I'm not sure of this theory, but I'll keep it in mind.
See above, I’m starting to not trust Rhea either (was gathering those quotes before I saw this post of yours).
Marimo survived due to Tris ability. He's not Scum because of it. All votes stopped being counted after Tris activated her ability.

Marimo may well be Town.
Fine, I’ve been taking for granted that he survived due to an actual ability. Still on board for a Nat lynch, but I wanna see something else as well...wasn’t necessarily planning on this when I started writing this post, but what the hell, Vote Lynch Rhea :kayneshrug:

Well that's why I asked if it was true! I have to look up every other word you guys use. Please stop talking to me like I'm stupid.
oh whoa
apologies .
"am not sure how clear I can get on this"
this has more to do with info dumping than an insult.
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

You are playing my game. I will not take no as an answer. ✌️

*Disappears quickly into shadows before al kicks me out*
lol

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Rhea, you’ve definitely been on Mel for a while, but this one still feels OMGUS-y. I’m sorry we made you feel like we don’t care about your analysis, but honestly, I’ve wanted to see more from you the whole game. Based on your misread of Drago, the lack of substantial feedback from you, and an increasing feeling that Mel may be town (THIS IS JUST MY CURRENT READ CIN, DON’T CRUCIFY ME LATER ON), I’m not inclined to believe that you’ve got pure intentions here.

See above, I’m starting to not trust Rhea either (was gathering those quotes before I saw this post of yours).

Fine, I’ve been taking for granted that he survived due to an actual ability. Still on board for a Nat lynch, but I wanna see something else as well...wasn’t necessarily planning on this when I started writing this post, but what the hell, Vote Lynch Rhea :kayneshrug:
unvote
no need. Someone else.

Post automatically merged:

Vote lynch Natalija

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Updated Alignment Reads
Knights of Zero
  • Tris
  • Melontonin
    • She's not Nat/Noctis' scum buddy. If she's Scum then she's a Knight of Zero.
    • Noctis was very insistent on Lynching her yesterday. Noctis had the ability to discover alignments.
    • If Noctis used his ability on her, he'd know she was Scum of an opposing faction and it would explain why he tried to Lynch her.
    • He would have gained Town cred by Lynching opposite faction Scum.
    • I feel reasonably confident in this, but I'm not certain.
  • ???
  • ???

Followers of the Empire
  • Noctis
  • Finalbeta
    • He appears to be Marianne.
    • I'm guessing he awakened his memories (which is why he seemed Townish on Day 1)/
  • Natalija
    • Lanji's incriminating result
    • She survived a Lynch
    • She seems to have survived a Night Kill
    • She's Charles Zi Britannia
  • Seraphoenix
    • He's been insistent on Lynching Marimo initially then now Light.
    • I don't recall him ever voting for Nat.
    • He's been actively trying to discourage reads on Nat.

Third Party
  • Cinera

Town
  • Dragomir
  • Gianfi
  • Rej
  • Queen
  • Fujishiro
  • Midnight Delight
  • Seth
  • LANJI CUCKSMOKE
    • He seems to be genuinely Scum hunting and feels like a Town!Lanji.
  • NeutralWatcher
    • Seems to be genuinely Scum hunting and also fits his meta.
  • Tobi
    • He's a Town investigative role.
  • Rhea
    • She was spot on regarding Tris ability.
    • I feel reasonably confident Melon is Scum, and Rhea doesn't fit into any faction.
  • Wordyworm
    • She feels very Town to me right now.
  • Marimo_420
    • I suspected him from the beginning due to the Lynch avoidance, but it was caused by Tris ability.
      • Tris may have acted to secure a Lynch on myself, or prevent a Lynch on her.
    • I'm guessing Drago was chosen due to a supervote (perhaps by Finalbeta).

Unknown
  • Light D Lamperouge
    • Given Tobi's result, he's either Town or Godfather of the Knights of Zero.
    • Nat seems very certain he's the Godfather.
    • I'm not too sure of him.
  • Jew D Boy
    • I read him very wrongly
    • If he's Scum he's a Knight of Zero.
    • I'm not too sure on him.
  • silverfire
    • I don't have enough to solidly read him.
    • Leaning Town
  • Ali
    • Probably Town

I think there are 4 members of each Mafia faction, 1 third party and 16 Town players.

@Natalija is Charles Zi Britannia and I want her to go today. Nat's character has me spooked. I am worried that she has a Super Kill.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Wow, you’re really leaving me in the fucking lurch here, Mel...I just took a huge risk siding with you, and you hit me with this? :josad:
Don't worry about it! She's confirmed scum.
Let's move on to other people. Here is my list of scums:

Nat, Lanji, NW, Sera, and maybe someone else I forgot. But those people... I think scum identified each other tbh (BOLD CLAIM I KNOW).

Status
Not open for further replies.