Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love WsW.

The guy played the fandom and X Drake by annoucing that he wants to takes down a Calamity when first introduced. With that X Drake lowered his guard in front oh him and ended up tag teamed by WsW and Queen.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji and Zoro fans y'all need a chill pill. The blue pill but with some Red. Lol
Why no Usopp vs Chopper fandom rivalry?
Because Chopper sucks saggy balls.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Love WsW.

The guy played the fandom and X Drake by annoucing that he wants to takes down a Calamity when first introduced. With that X Drake lowered his guard in front oh him and ended up tag teamed by WsW and Queen.
He didn’t get tag teamed only queen defeated him and with only one of his swords too lol

one attack from queen low diff his ass

I posted my reasoning few pages ago I think u quoted it
Well right of the bat, you mentioned it takes 10 mins for Sanji to change from Regular clothing to RS.

That’s false maximum it takes like a minute.

Secondly if Zoro was unconscious for up to 10 mins how is he standing next to Luffy who is a rubber man who takes no fall damage, and not at the back of the crew with the Franky shogun who actually takes a bit of preparation time.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Well right of the bat, you mentioned it takes 10 mins for Sanji to change from Regular clothing to RS.

That’s false maximum it takes like a minute.

Secondly if Zoro was unconscious for up to 10 mins how is he standing next to Luffy who is a rubber man who takes no fall damage, and not at the back of the crew with the Franky shogun who actually takes a bit of preparation time.
Well 10 minutes was just an estimate probably 5 minutes

Well, now that i'm a bit free, i want to say 2 things that i don't get.

The first one would be about what has Black Maria been doing all this time. We knew that she wanted to be with Kaidou since she 'thought' that it would be enough for the other F6 to search for Yamato, but then Kaidou left the place with all the others and she was... Left alone?

I don't believe that she has been just there until now doing nothing, well maybe i'm thinking too much.

The second one would be...

The fuck Coby? What the heck happened to 'keep in secret your relation with Luffy'? Since when were you saying to other marines how incredible is Luffy?

Well, this may have something to do with how SWORD works, maybe they know that there are some special pirates like Luffy that people can trust(?). Or maybe Coby believes a lot in Drake and that's why he doesn't have a problem telling his friendship with another pirate... Who knows

Bogard

You can't win
King seems pretty effective when in action

> Quickly went in to settle Kaido's problem about BM pirates' invasion, sending their ship in after taking advantage of an opportunity(when the ship was in the air)
> Swiftly used Kaido's name to take of Kaido's problem(bringing Yamato back)
> Quickly dealt with invisible Sanji by targetting Momo, cornering him quickly to prevent him from disappearing away and send him flying
> Rapidely came back to assemble the troops and block the path to Kaido, ordering everyone around to block any enemy attempting to reach the roof without underestimating anyone

He is straight to the point whenever he wants to do something, without underestimating anyone while also wishing good luck to his troop in accomplishing the task

The first one would be about what has Black Maria been doing all this time. We knew that she wanted to be with Kaidou since she 'thought' that it would be enough for the other F6 to search for Yamato, but then Kaidou left the place with all the others and she was... Left alone?

I don't believe that she has been just there until now doing nothing, well maybe i'm thinking too much.

The fuck Coby? What the heck happened to 'keep in secret your relation with Luffy'? Since when were you saying to other marines how incredible is Luffy?

Well, this may have something to do with how SWORD works, maybe they know that there are some special pirates like Luffy that people can trust(?). Or maybe Coby believes a lot in Drake and that's why he doesn't have a problem telling his friendship with another pirate... Who knows
Coby is just a weeb. We know weebs can't keep their mouth shut, so I don't expect him to.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

1. Yes, Black Maria is alone somewhere else and i have no idea where she is
2. Maybe Coby told X-Drake back in chapter 956 what X-Drake should do, and then Coby told him "Luffy san is incredible, he might help you rebel against Kaido"

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
King seems pretty effective when in action

> Quickly went in to settle Kaido's problem about BM pirates' invasion, sending their ship in after taking advantage of an opportunity(when the ship was in the air)
> Swiftly used Kaido's name to take of Kaido's problem(bringing Yamato back)
> Quickly dealt with invisible Sanji by targetting Momo, cornering him quickly to prevent him from disappearing away and send him flying
> Rapidely came back to assemble the troops and block the path to Kaido, ordering everyone around to block any enemy attempting to reach the roof without underestimating anyone

He is straight to the point whenever he wants to do something, without underestimating anyone while also wishing good luck to his troop in accomplishing the task
I expect nothing less from sanjis opponent this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.