Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ62
Overall this must be a great chapter for you right?
It take long but finally Jack deserve his hype, I read comments where people though he would get done already by the Mink sulong army.
Im sure Oda hold up his power for the right point, Jack vs Sulong Inu and Neko going be insane, im sure Jack has a trumpcard alongside with his hybrid(my favour is still awakening ala monster point Chopper, if Jack has it, it would also hype the other two calamity and Kaido and also probably the strongest flyer(WsW and possible xDrake?).

For next chapter we already have a big battle and other clashes:
Jack vs Sulong Inu and Neko
Boundman Luffy+xDrake vs Queen+WsW
Zoro and the other strawhats vs King and the other flyers+Numbers+Gifters
This is easily in the Top 3 best Wano chapters to me, and definitely the best of the raid so far. If that's the standard for the next chapters, I'm having a blast.

The Jack haters are quietly disappearing after all the feats that he's been getting.
He's literally fighting Hundreds of Mink soldiers on steroids by himself. We saw in the panels how everyone but Jack is getting overwhelmed and they're jumping him from all sides.

It also doesn't make sense for Jack just to be getting washed by the Sulong Dukes, there needs to be more tension. Besides, Jack's hybrid not being revealed is a major argument for him not losing in the next chapters.

Oda is reserving the Hybrid forms for the moment the alliance get their asses beaten.

Drake vs Who's Who? Would love that.

In this chapter's instance he wasn't competing with anyone though. Didn't even notice Drake presence before last page.
Exactly, Oda wanted it for the spread he knew was coming at the end, and the Hyo reaction was nice too.
Necessary from a powerlevel perspective? No. Luffy should be able to Organ and knock both of them out multiple times, and if power levels were consistent from the begining of the skip then a jet gattling should be sufficient, but G4 is not maximum effort for him now so it'll be displayed for increased coolness factor.

i see alot of people really tagging zoro for him bleeding what is he some kinda of blood less creature the guy has been fighting gifters 1000s of them and then went on to get chewed out by a calamity and is still fighting dont compare him to sanji this is not a dig at sanji or anything but he ran off for multiple chapters and just got damaged by king once and he didnt even take the full brunt of it practically zoro looks better

i see alot of people really tagging zoro for him bleeding what is he some kinda of blood less creature the guy has been fighting gifters 1000s of them and then went on to get chewed out by a calamity and is still fighting dont compare him to sanji this is not a dig at sanji or anything but he ran off for multiple chapters and just got damaged by king once and he didnt even take the full brunt of it practically zoro looks better
Almost as if not having a rubber DF or high tech suit armour leaves you unimmune to cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.