Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
:whitepress:

Doffy was playing around with both Law and G2/G3 Luffy until the Gamma Knife happened and he started to struggle a bit even against the latter by then

Moreover Cracker himself was no match for G4 Luffy with the exception of the fact Doffy wasn't quite at his best instead
The gamma knife damage was basically negated when he healed himself just like Eneru, when he revive himself from the reject dial.
Stop with this head cannon that the gamma knife weakened doffy sooo much when there’s no evidence for that.

Even then doffy stood no chance against gear4 and none of his attacks could even do any damage.
Compare that to what a 3rd commander like cracker showed who easily cut gear 4.

Doffy was playing around with both Law and G2/G3 Luffy until the Gamma Knife happened and he started to struggle a bit even against the latter by then
Tbh, can we still use this as an argument? Jack is facing 100 sulong minks and defeated lots of them. During Zou, none of them could even injure Jack, Inu and Neko, comparable to Law, even weren't enough.

But if Jack manages to defeat two of them at once despite their sulong forms, even if it's an extreme diff fight, I really would reconsider that "Doffy destroyed Law and G2/G3 Luffy" argument.

Only Doffy's portrayal as a top warlord would save him. But tbh, Jack is impressive even for YC standards.

Why is every zoro fan on this forum quoting me because zoro fainted holy crap
I just pointed out the obvious and plus it’s not the first time he fainted idk why u guys making a big deal out of it.
There's a difference between obvious and fantasy...
Also you realize Zoro tanked a way harder fall from the sky in Skypeia and stood up like nothing happened?

To be fair Law was asskicked before by Fuji and Doffy, of course his stamina wasn't after the battle not at the top, same goes for Luffy.

Total the opposite, Cracker was nerfed and still didn't get for one time against Luffy.
He make G4 totally useless against his power which was insane impressiv.
Yep Boundman Luffy couldn't find a way to overcome or bypass Cracker's defense. Plus it's kinda ridiculous that this fight was treated as if Cracker hadn't faced rain or water before and was powerless because of it when he had faced and beaten Urouge while during a heavy storm and it was surely not the first time he had fought under rain before.

Yep Boundman Luffy couldn't find a way to overcome or bypass Cracker's defense. Plus it's kinda ridiculous that this fight was treated as if Cracker hadn't faced rain or water before and was powerless because of it when he had faced and beaten Urouge while during a heavy storm and it was surely not the first time he had fought under rain before.
I don't think he ever faced a Luffy-like glutton though:kata:

Fodder ass Kinemon that got neg diffed by Law was about to pull up on Jack before Minks stopped him, and these guys are talking about Doffy. LMAO.

Jack has a fucking Yonko behind him and a massive army to back him up. He's not fighting them solo.

Fodder ass Kinemon that got neg diffed by Law was about to pull up on Jack before Minks stopped him, and these guys are talking about Doffy. LMAO.

Jack has a fucking Yonko behind him and a massive army to back him up. He's not fighting them solo.
Did u take a look at the panels ?
Kaidou is just observing, that "army" is busy jobbing while Jack's the only person in the panels that beats his enemies down.

Lmao, Kinemon was charging at Doffy, does that mean he was about to kill him ?

Inu/Neko told that boi to shut his shit.

Jack vs Doffy is Extreme diff in favour of Jack.

sanjikun here to stop the young master slander
Oh man how I wish Kinemon would have actually followed through to show them not only is Doffy > Calamities, but even Law > Calamities.

I guarantee you Kinemon can push Jack to a mid diff, if not high diff. He got crushed by Law.

Look who's been salty here.

Don't worry fam, you'll start crying if you see Hybrid Jack soloing Sulong Inu/Neko.

Kaido is just chilling there doing nothing lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.