Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
we all know @Jew D. Boy is readying for his UFC debut in 2022
“Formless” is not only your terrific title, it also accurately describes my entire body...but yeah, I’m training myself by learning how to summon spirits from the afterlife. Once Kimbo Slice possesses me, I’ll be unstoppable 💪💪💪

Also, unrelated and in honor of your ascension, I’m dropping the BC2K18 nickname...from now on, I and everyone else who matters will be calling you Yak18. Thoughts?

S

Shuyaku

“Formless” is not only your terrific title, it also accurately describes my entire body...but yeah, I’m training myself by learning how to summon spirits from the afterlife. Once Kimbo Slice possesses me, I’ll be unstoppable 💪💪💪

Also, unrelated and in honor of your ascension, I’m dropping the BC2K18 nickname...from now on, I and everyone else who matters will be calling you Yak18. Thoughts?
Sounds good. I'd recommending channeling Muhammed Ali's spirit rather than Slice though (no disrespect to the latter, Ali is just better)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sounds good. I'd recommending channeling Muhammed Ali's spirit rather than Slice though (no disrespect to the latter, Ali is just better)
I do not disagree in the slightest, but do you really think his style is suited to MMA? He was always a traditional if uncommonly talented boxer, the skills don’t always translate that well from the little I’ve seen.

S

Shuyaku

I do not disagree in the slightest, but do you really think his style is suited to MMA? He was always a traditional if uncommonly talented boxer, the skills don’t always translate that well from the little I’ve seen.
Well, MMA fighters train in various disciplines, including striking. Boxing is not as well rounded as, say, Muay Thai, but it's still excellent and many fighters choose to go with it. Ali was strong and agile/fast for his size, he'd do well in MMA, just obviously lacks versatily in the end, in his weight class he'd likely lose to most (good) guys.

As for comparison of the two, Kimbo was honestly, not a very good fighter, just sluggish, too big and lacking in skill. No doubt Ali was superior, though due to Kimbo's ground game, superior to Ali's obviously it could be a decent fight.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well, MMA fighters train in various disciplines, including striking. Boxing is not as well rounded as, say, Muay Thai, but it's still excellent and many fighters choose to go with it. Ali was strong and agile/fast for his size, he'd do well in MMA, just obviously lacks versatily in the end, in his weight class he'd likely lose to most (good) guys.

As for comparison of the two, Kimbo was honestly, not a very good fighter, just sluggish, too big and lacking in skill. No doubt Ali was superior, though due to Kimbo's ground game, superior to Ali's obviously it could be a decent fight.
Yeah, Kimbo was definitely bigger than Ali, and it’s unclear if he could even hit as hard as the man himself. I guess knowing how to box can take you pretty far in any sort of fighting competition, so I get what you’re saying now :kizabat:

Status
Not open for further replies.