Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You're joking right? Luffy and Law are the protagonists of this war. This entire thing was Law's plan.

The problem with these wars is Oda has 100 different characters to juggle, so he's giving the spotlight to SHs and lower end guys for now.

You don't go to Luffy, Kid, Law vs. Yonkos, and THEN switch back to Franky and Usopp.
Well the problem is...

As it stands Law can't contribute

I'm not even sure Oda would portray his Gamma Knife once again, that would look such a sterile writing

Its unexplicabe how underwhelming Wano has been. We have to be totally honest here. One Piece has changed, and its ok, criativity is not infinite within a person's mind.

Still, i cant ignore this anymore, and i havent been posting cause honestly there is almost no reason to debate powerscaling nor plot as we know the fights besides the major ones will never be explored like before.

There is absolutely no threat, less than in fucking DBZ almost and they had fucking dragon balls, and we have two yonkos here. Instead of being intense and dark, like MF which the arc almost didnt have comedy (outside Buggy and a bit Galdino of course), but Wano has been treated like a complete joke.

And SILLHUETTES. WTF IS UP WITH THAT SHIT ODA ? DID WE NOT HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY?
Nah its pretty good imo. Everyone's got their opinions, sorry breh

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Its unexplicabe how underwhelming Wano has been. We have to be totally honest here. One Piece has changed, and its ok, criativity is not infinite within a person's mind.

Still, i cant ignore this anymore, and i havent been posting cause honestly there is almost no reason to debate powerscaling nor plot as we know the fights besides the major ones will never be explored like before.

There is absolutely no threat, less than in fucking DBZ almost and they had fucking dragon balls, and we have two yonkos here. Instead of being intense and dark, like MF which the arc almost didnt have comedy (outside Buggy and a bit Galdino of course), but Wano has been treated like a complete joke.

And SILLHUETTES. WTF IS UP WITH THAT SHIT ODA ? DID WE NOT HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY?
Stop. Sanji whorehouse gags was supposed to be the funnies. There as funny as Buggy/Galdino.

Nah its pretty good imo. Everyone's got their opinions, sorry breh
Do you think Wano's writting has been consistent ? And as good as the best OP arcs before ? We have had lots of amazing chapters with HYPE. How many good chapters was due to well written dialogues or plot points ? Not as many as introduction of characters, appearences of characters, or some badass pannels of Kaido or other character in action.

Stop. Sanji whorehouse gags was supposed to be the funnies. There as funny as Buggy/Galdino.
Yes, and awfull for Sanji's character and only funny for 16yr olds.
Post automatically merged:

But my point was that Wano needs to be more dark and intense, not more comedic.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think the Dukes and Jack are gonna both get KO'd

Jimbei vs Queen seems most logical at this point
RIP dreams to see the ultimate fishman clash

But Jinbe vs Queen would be fun to watch, however I believe that Queen is slightly more powerful on land, but hey this is a manga and the clearly weaker opponent can eventually prevail

You know, I am wondering if pain/damage is a requirement for Zoans to use their awakening. Thinking back to Impel Down, wasn't the Master of the Jailer beasts (Sade) a Sadist, who would basically beat them into shape?

Status
Not open for further replies.