Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
A crazy idea... maybe Jinbei is Scopper Gaban, not Sanji. Think about it they were both introduced late in the series !

Even crazier idea...

Luffy vs Kaido or BM

Zoro vs BM or Kaido

Jinbei vs reanimated Onigashima ancient giant.

Maybe other characters will take on the calamities... Sanji vs King, Kid vs Queen, Law vs Jack.

Killer vs XDrake ?
Drake vs killer huh?
:sus:

Holy shit, it took a long time to backread everything in this read - took a little over a day or so tbh, and while there are some things I want to respond to, I'm not going to go back and search for all that again. At this point, I just want to say that I'm glad that we're pretty much just waiting on translations and scans AND the crazy negativity in the beginning has died down. It was a bit distressing, so I temporarily ignored some of y'all.

All that aside, I think I've said this before, but I'm extremely glad that Drake's plot is finally beginning to show itself. As a fan, I'd like some more hype as well as the revelation of his backstory, SWORD, and anything else Oda plans on revealing in connection to Drake. I think it was pretty smart - not weak - that he decided to ask Luffy for help since he still does have a mission to complete which we still don't actually know what all it entails.

As for Luffy and Drake's interaction, I'm glad that it finally happened - well, it's a start of one - and though I'd like to see Luffy get upset over what happened to Otama's village, I think that he may be saved because of his connection to Coby since he's a good Marine. Perhaps Luffy will equate that with Drake as well though I guess that will depend on if and when, exactly, Drake spills the beans on actually being a Marine.

I want to give more of an opinion on the chapter, but gotta see the translations with the scans first.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
More than anything else, it's King's authority that's been highlighted the most in this chapter. He ordered pretty much the entirety of the BP to defend the roof and arbitrarily cancelled an event set by Kaido himself.
Go to the threads I tag you in. You can't avoid the tier list:madmonk:

That's a bit disrespectful towards Who's Who.

Zoro one-shotted Killer earlier this arc.

I don't expect Killer to be anywhere above the Veteran level.
I’m thinking of a scenario in which Queen and WsW catch up to Drake and beat him up but then Kid and Killer arrive to save the day.

Metal arm vs metal arm and blonde blade user with mask vs blonde blade user with mask

Status
Not open for further replies.