[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

@NeutralWatcher who else do you sus besides melon?
Natalija for obvious reason.

What's your thought on Melontonin if Melontonin is not from Knight of Zero?

Noctis was from Follower of Empire (scum faction) and he was on Melontonin. Do you think those two bussing or not? Or Melontonin is indie or townie (Not likely).

Do you know Code Geass?

Knight of Zero has 3 members now:
1. Lelouch: Light
2. CC: Lanji
3. Rolo: Tris

Are they the only members of Knight of Zero?
There are no Geass users left, no? Sera was Mao.

But roles are irrelevant to guess. I believe she's either truly important town or indie. Something is fishy with her and Marimo and the vanishing.

N

NeutralWatcher

There are no Geass users left, no? Sera was Mao.

But roles are irrelevant to guess. I believe she's either truly important town or indie. Something is fishy with her and Marimo and the vanishing.
This is Cinera's ability. Melontonin and Marimo disappearance might be because of this ability.

[Active Ability - Knightmare Pilot] Take your target to safety during the Day Phase, preventing them from further talking and voting and rendering them untargettable for the rest of the day and the following night.

What's them purpose of Cinera made Melontonin and Marimo disappeared?
Post automatically merged:

That ability might be to protect Melontonin/Marimo and one of them might be Nunally.

Cinera knew who was Nunally.

But why changed from Melontonin to Marimo?

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wordyworm

Sorry to join late. I had a migraine this morning (probably from this game!)

@Melontonin yesterday you had me solidly as town. Today you left me off your list of townies. WTH?

I'm not quite following NW's and Melon's cases against each other. I might disregard all of it bc it seems like beef at this point?
One or both of them are scum, and I'm leaning towards it being both.

Ali/Queen is sus. I don't like how quickly Ali dipped. I think we were onto something, and then he checked out and left his scum role to Queen. I didn't realize that so many of the roles depended on specific other roles. If Ali's co-dependent was in trouble, he might have gotten frustrated with the game. Whatever the reason, he hasn't done a great deal to help town. @Queen can you give us your reads?

@silverfire where are you?! How long can one woman's birthday last??

RGK I'm not sure, but leaning townish.

Nat is some kind of scum, but there must be some kind of condition or protection on her. We could try again now that there's more people gone-- maybe this time the condition will be met.

Right now, I'm following and rereading NW v Melon. Why are you two going after each other so hard?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Cinera reads. He read Light town and Light turned out to be Lelouch someone CInera had to protect. Nunally might be someone Cinera read as town too here.

Explain why with the timing of her voting.

Not jumpy. I am sure 100% Melontonin is scum. So you expect me to be quiet and didn't vote my suspect?

Cinera said Natalija is scum so Natalija is not Nunally. Why said that to player with character that Cinera had to protect as Cinera's wincon?

Natalija cleared Jew D Boy as town and is defending Melontonin now. This is worth to look into.
You’re making the same mistake as Cin, claiming someone cleared somebody else without them ever really saying that. Nat didn’t clear me, she even told Cin himself that it was mostly based on reads and actions. I think you can also tell (if you’re paying attention) that I’ve been trying to pull off a win or two for town this entire game.

Stop painting with so broad a brush, it’s not helpful. If you sus Nat, sus her, but don’t say she cleared me as a means of deflecting this my way. You tried to portray me as scum on D1 and I called it a misunderstanding, but I don’t think that’s the case this time. Cin tried this same blame game bullshit, and he also wasn’t on town’s side.

Speaking of Cin...now that he’s flipped, I wanna point something out.

You are Jeremiah!

[Passive Ability - Geass Canceller] You are immune to control.

[Passive Ability - Cyborg] You are immune to roleblocks, redirects, role-crushes, regular kills and superkills.

[Passive Ability - Marianne's Knight] You know that Lelouch and Nunnally are in the game and know their identities.

[Active Ability - Ambush] Kill the first visitor of your target each night and prevent them from using their action on them. Does not count as visit.

[Active Ability - Knightmare Pilot] Take your target to safety during the Day Phase, preventing them from further talking and voting and rendering them untargettable for the rest of the day and the following night.

Wincon: Keep Lelouch and Nunnally alive.

He knew Lelouch and Nunnally, the two people he had to keep alive, from the very beginning. He also has an ability to take people away for a while, explaining Mel and Marimo’s disappearances and reappearances. Is there some reason why he picked them instead of, you know, saving either of the players he had to protect to win? Like you said, if Nat is Nunnally, wouldn’t it behoove Cin to rescue her instead? Either way, I’m not sure that either of the above deflecting a lynch or ghosting for a while confirms them as scum...so if I have to side with someone between Mel and Neutral, I have little doubt who’s irked me more this game.

Vote Lynch Neutral

N

NeutralWatcher

Read my post number #2,654 page 133

Cinera said Marimo was scum at the start putting him as Knight of Zero.

Later he updated it to Marimo as TOWN.

Cinera first read on Marimo:
Knights of Zero
  • @Tris
  • @Marimo_420
    • The redirected Lynch on him. I don't see Mafia using an ability to save a Town player.
  • ???
  • ???
Cinera read on Marimo after he updated it
TOWN:
Marimo_420
  • I suspected him from the beginning due to the Lynch avoidance, but it was caused by Tris ability.
    • Tris may have acted to secure a Lynch on myself, or prevent a Lynch on her.
  • I'm guessing Drago was chosen due to a supervote (perhaps by Finalbeta).
After that Marimo disappeared. Cinera might activated this ability to save Marimo since Marimo might be Nunally.

You’re making the same mistake as Cin, claiming someone cleared somebody else without them ever really saying that. Nat didn’t clear me, she even told Cin himself that it was mostly based on reads and actions. I think you can also tell (if you’re paying attention) that I’ve been trying to pull off a win or two for town this entire game.

Stop painting with so broad a brush, it’s not helpful. If you sus Nat, sus her, but don’t say she cleared me as a means of deflecting this my way. You tried to portray me as scum on D1 and I called it a misunderstanding, but I don’t think that’s the case this time. Cin tried this same blame game bullshit, and he also wasn’t on town’s side.

You are Jeremiah!

[Passive Ability - Cyborg] You are immune to roleblocks, redirects, role-crushes, regular kills and superkills.

[Passive Ability - Marianne's Knight] You know that Lelouch and Nunnally are in the game and know their identities.

[Active Ability - Ambush] Kill the first visitor of your target each night and prevent them from using their action on them. Does not count as visit.

He knew Lelouch and Nunnally, the two people he had to keep alive, from the very beginning. He also has an ability to take people away for a while, explaining Mel and Marimo’s disappearances and reappearances. Is there some reason why he picked them instead of, you know, saving either of the players he had to protect to win? Like you said, if Nat is Nunnally, wouldn’t it behoove Cin to rescue her instead? Either way, I’m not sure that either of the above deflecting a lynch or ghosting for a while confirms them as scum...so if I have to side with someone between Mel and Neutral, I have little doubt who’s irked me more this game.

Vote Lynch Neutral

Natalija is scum and how was it wrong to sus you when Natalija confirmed scum town cleared you?

You are Jeremiah!

Vote Lynch Neutral
You're not that different from Finalbeta huh?

Voted player who sus you.

This is the same shit you did in WCI

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Natalija is scum and how was it wrong to sus you when Natalija confirmed scum town cleared you?
You said it was worth looking into, so which is it? Do you believe I’m town, or do you not? Again, it was different the first time you and I argued about Nat, and a lot has changed. I don’t care what you think about Nat clearing me, what do YOU think I am?

N

NeutralWatcher

You said it was worth looking into, so which is it? Do you believe I’m town, or do you not? Again, it was different the first time you and I argued about Nat, and a lot has changed. I don’t care what you think about Nat clearing me, what do YOU think I am?
Back off Finalbeta 2.0

You haven't shown trying to game solving.

Your case on me was weak.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Read my post number #2,654 page 133

Cinera said Marimo was scum at the start putting him as Knight of Zero.

Later he updated it to Marimo as TOWN.

Cinera first read on Marimo:
Knights of Zero
  • @Tris
  • @Marimo_420
    • The redirected Lynch on him. I don't see Mafia using an ability to save a Town player.
  • ???
  • ???
Cinera read on Marimo after he updated it
TOWN:
Marimo_420
  • I suspected him from the beginning due to the Lynch avoidance, but it was caused by Tris ability.
    • Tris may have acted to secure a Lynch on myself, or prevent a Lynch on her.
  • I'm guessing Drago was chosen due to a supervote (perhaps by Finalbeta).
After that Marimo disappeared. Cinera might activated this ability to save Marimo since Marimo might be Nunally.

You're not that different from Finalbeta huh?

Voted player who sus you.

This is the same shit you did in WCI
First of all, game or not, please don’t ever compare me to Final again :whitepress:

Second, just like you’re claiming your vote on Mel wasn’t OMGUS, neither is mine. You’ve given off bad vibes the entire game, and if you wanna talk WCI, I’m obligated to mention just how badly you fucked things up for town by tunneling playa/Big Mom so hard. What have you done this round that’s been more helpful than that?

N

NeutralWatcher

First of all, game or not, please don’t ever compare me to Final again :whitepress:

Second, just like you’re claiming your vote on Mel wasn’t OMGUS, neither is mine. You’ve given off bad vibes the entire game, and if you wanna talk WCI, I’m obligated to mention just how badly you fucked things up for town by tunneling playa/Big Mom so hard. What have you done this round that’s been more helpful than that?
Trying to scum hunting. I looked back who had the most votes before Tris activated Time Stop.

Now I'm trying to figure it out why did Cinera made Marimo and Melontonin disappeared.

Queen said Knight of Zero might have 3 members so Melontonin might not Tris scum mate that's what I was asking Queen her thought on Melontonin and about Noctis confirmed scum was on Melontonin.

Now stop quoting me when you have no case against me beside sus you for Natalija clearing you.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Trying to scum hunting. I looked back who had the most votes before Tris activated Time Stop.

Now I'm trying to figure it out why did Cinera made Marimo and Melontonin disappeared.

Queen said Knight of Zero might have 3 members so Melontonin might not Tris scum mate that's what I was asking Queen her thought on Melontonin and about Noctis confirmed scum was on Melontonin.

Now stop quoting me when you have no case against me beside sus you for Natalija clearing you.
You said yourself that Cin could have taken Marimo to imply that he’s Nunnally. He knew Light was Lelouch, but he never bothered disappearing him. Why save one and not the other? Moreover, why involve Mel at all, if not to make two players a lot of us were sussing look even weirder? Don’t you think the whole thing could be a deflection, therefore increasing the likelihood that Mel and Marimo are townies?

N

NeutralWatcher

You said yourself that Cin could have taken Marimo to imply that he’s Nunnally. He knew Light was Lelouch, but he never bothered disappearing him. Why save one and not the other? Moreover, why involve Mel at all, if not to make two players a lot of us were sussing look even weirder? Don’t you think the whole thing could be a deflection, therefore increasing the likelihood that Mel and Marimo are townies?
Sorry for the harsh word.

That was what I'm trying to figure it out.

I sus Melontonin since Tris voted Cinera (Cinera had 2 votes tied with Dragomir and Tris) then Melontonin voted Cinera (Cinera had 3 votes and leading the wagon). Gianfi fololowed and Tris activated Time Stop.

That was why I sus Melontonin. She voted Cinera at the start then voted Gianfi(town) then voted Cinera back after Tris (scum) voted Cinera which led Cinera had the most votes. Her timing voting Cinera was convenient.

Now Queen said Knight of Zero has 3 members.
Lelouch: Light, CC: Lanji and Rolo, Tris.

So that exclused the possibility of melontonin being Knight of Zero.

So Melontonin might be Follower of the Empire but Noctis (from Follower of the Empire) was on Melontonin. And Noctis had investigative role.

Are they bussing or not that was what I asked Queen.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

I sus Melontonin since Tris voted Cinera (Cinera had 2 votes tied with Dragomir and Tris) then Melontonin voted Cinera (Cinera had 3 votes and leading the wagon). Gianfi fololowed and Tris activated Time Stop.

That was why I sus Melontonin. She voted Cinera at the start then voted Gianfi(town) then voted Cinera back after Tris (scum) voted Cinera which led Cinera had the most votes. Her timing voting Cinera was convenient.

So Melontonin might be Follower of the Empire but Noctis (from Follower of the Empire) was on Melontonin. And Noctis had investigative role.

Based solely off the events as you’ve described them here, I think we can assume that Mel is town. Her vote on Cinera had just as much to do with him immediately copping to being an indie as anything else at that point in D1. She’s not a Knight by your own admission, Noctis of the Followers was on her, and she was on board with Nat’s lynch two days in a row. All of that doesn’t even take into consideration what we seem to agree upon about Cin possibly using her as a distraction. I don’t want you or anyone else crawling up my ass if I’m wrong, but based on the number of remaining players and all of the above, I’m gonna keep assuming she’s good.

Also, you really can stop apologizing to me. I know you feel compelled to do so when you get heated, and it’s a nice gesture, but I swear, I never take anything in this game personally. We all get charged up trying to hunt scum, that’s the nature of the beast.

N

NeutralWatcher

Based solely off the events as you’ve described them here, I think we can assume that Mel is town. Her vote on Cinera had just as much to do with him immediately copping to being an indie as anything else at that point in D1. She’s not a Knight by your own admission, Noctis of the Followers was on her, and she was on board with Nat’s lynch two days in a row. All of that doesn’t even take into consideration what we seem to agree upon about Cin possibly using her as a distraction. I don’t want you or anyone else crawling up my ass if I’m wrong, but based on the number of remaining players and all of the above, I’m gonna keep assuming she’s good.
You didn't sus Melontonin after Tris Time Stop ability was revealed after Tris death?

Did you check who had the most votes before Tris activated Time Stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.