[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAD TOO MUCH WINE

[Checkmate] has been activated.

@Jew D. Boy (Gino Weinberg) was lynched.

You are Gino!

[Active Ability - Tristan Flight Mode] You go into Flight Mode. In this mode you will redirect the first action on you to a target of your choice. Even nights only.

[Active Ability - Tristan Combat Mode] You go into Combat Mode. In this mode you will tie a player up, roleblocking them. Odd nights only.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Followers of the Empire!
NIGHT 4 HAS BEGUN!

You have 24 hours to send your actions.

Send them early to get an early Write Up.

@RedGloverKing @Natalija @Fujishiro @wordyworm @silverfire @Queen @NeutralWatcher @Tobi @Marimo_420 @Jew D. Boy .

CHECKMATE

[???] activated [Future Sight Attack], super-killing @Fujishiro 2.0 (Schneizel).

You are Schneizel!

[Passive Ability - Chessmaster] You are a Master of Chess. As such, you can plan your moves accordingly. After Night 2 you can decide if you would like to win with Town or as an Independent. You cannot get killed before you have made your choice by any means. As soon as you have made your choice, you gain access to your active abilities.

[Active Ability - Check] Put your target in check, finding out their full abilities each night.

[Active Ability - Checkmate] During the Day Phase target another player. They will be lynched regardless of votes. (2 shots)

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town!
[???] tried to kill [???], but failed.

DAY 5 HAS BEGUN!

You have 24 hours to discuss.

Vote end phase is available.

@Marimo_420 @Natalija @Fujishiro @wordyworm @silverfire @NeutralWatcher @Queen @Tobi @RedGloverKing .​

N

NeutralWatcher

So only 1 attempt kill that means Follower of Empire only has 1 scum left right?

Follower of Empire:
1. Luciano: Noctis
2. Gino Weinberg: Jew D Boy

VOTE LYNCH NATALIJA
Post automatically merged:

:steef:
Who else is members of Follower of Empire beside those 2 in Code Geass?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
So only 1 attempt kill that means Follower of Empire only has 1 scum left right?

Follower of Empire:
1. Luciano: Noctis
2. Gino Weinberg: Jew D Boy

Who else is members of Follower of Empire beside those 2 in Code Geass?
Pretty much the whole nation of Britannia.

If we're including those 2 memebers though, they are the knights of the round table who have around 10 members.

If I were to guess the leader of the fraction I would say 99 percent it would be Suzaku Kururugi.

I thought he would be a high level town considering his role and importance to the story but I guess he was still a Follower of the Empire here. And also considering the fact that town leader is dead.

He's the Kinght Zero. The rest are other number 7 or 9?

N

NeutralWatcher

Pretty much the whole nation of Britannia.

If we're including those 2 memebers though, they are the knights of the round table who have around 10 members.

If I were to guess the leader of the fraction I would say 99 percent it would be Suzaku Kururugi.

I thought he would be a high level town considering his role and importance to the story but I guess he was still a Follower of the Empire here. And also considering the fact that town leader is dead.

He's the Kinght Zero. The rest are other number 7 or 9?
What do you think about these 3?

charles,marianne, and vv

I haven't seen them in the game.

And Fujishiro was killed by Future Sight Attack. Which character has that ability in Code Geass?

Same question to @Queen @Tobi

N

NeutralWatcher

i donโ€™t think they are in the game
Do you know which character has Future Sight Attack? Fujishiro was killed by that ability. And is that person who uses that Future Sight Attack from Follower of Empire or from other faction?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
What do you think about these 3?

charles,marianne, and vv

I haven't seen them in the game.

And Fujishiro was killed by Future Sight Attack. Which character has that ability in Code Geass?

Same question to @Queen @Tobi
Doubt they would be in the game considering they would be included in the "followers of the Empires" since they would be the emipre themselves

As for future sight let me check....

N

NeutralWatcher

Yes he should be boss considering he's supposed to be the "stongest" of the knights.
So scum killed Fujishiro. Fujishiro might be on the right track yesterday.

We do know Kallen exists, but apparently she's town since rhea(ohgi) was town
Send a message to Kallen and Tamaki every phase thats her day ability, and they can message her back as nat pointed out.

She asks me(when i was cecille) what i think about Ali's post, and this is the only relevant post i see from Ali prior to her question because she didnt quote it. Now this could be coincidence about her taking into consideration what Ali thinks, but since she is new and Ali is experienced and she has this communication ability, im thinking Ali is one of the two.
Especially since despite Ali's very scummy behavior later on, she doesnt quote him or sus him once. But sticks to drago and calls out mel and jdb for misanalyzing her, now if they were talking to her, they wouldnt ''misanalyze her and vote her down. Therefore we can rule the possibility of jdb or in this case mel(me) being the other one.

Thats Mel/Jdb gone from being that.
Tobs seems to have a cop ability and neither Kallen nor Tamaki strike me as the investigative type, so thats one more down.
Queen(Ali) is one of them so thats 6 players left, and she seems to trust that NW is town, thats 5 players left.

Nat
Silver
Rage
Wordy
JDB
Me

Im townclearing NW and Queen, thats my gut feeling for now. Tobi goes without question, i was thinking he might be first time scum town clearing Light but marimo pointing out that the knights of zero are gone means theyre out.

With the reveal of the knights of Zero being gone im not sure a rage lynch should happen as it makes my Iso about him clearing light null, lets unvote for now and think this through, i really dont think he's scum now.
Ill put the town Core for now
Me
Marimo( i believe i know exactly who he is)
Queen
NW

Rage
JDB
Wordy, im warming up to, she seems to be trying.

Nat
Silver

Red is inno i think,

Im changing my mind about red tbh, not sure he's it
@RedGloverKing Come here fam, we need your input

Im not sure what to think of Jew but im leaning town-ish for him
Tobi is town
Jew is town-isn leaning

Atm im neutral on Nat, Noctis(a follower of the empire) went hard on her as well as Lanji(who is on the knights of zero side) So shes either an Indie or town
Marimo,Was used as a decoy by Scum so neutral atm.
That leaves
You Queen, and by you i mean Ali, i heavily disliked his complete refusal to help town, either he gave up, which considered the situation town was in is likely, or he's scum.
Wordy, while she was helpfull, it almost feels like shes just going with popular opinions( though i could be wrong about he, im going to iso her posts in a bit)
Silver-Coasting the entirety of the game, i do not like it.

Im reallly on the fence about NW, I see Mel voted him because of the way he's acting, but he was also acting similar-ish to this last game and he was town.
I still didnt have time to Iso but ill be able to in an hour or two.
Planning to check Queen/NW/Wordy/Silver(that one should be easy lmao)

Why not? If one is coasting and its D4 you would atleast have some questions for them no?
Oh right i forgot red lmao, i almost forgot hee was playing.

Fujishiro asked Queen opinion about Silverfire and Wordyworm too.

Fujishiro however towncleared Wordyworm.

Yesterday he also sus Natalija and RedGloverKing.

Melontonin/Fujishiro was town and Natalija said she can't explain why so what does this tell about Natalija? She might be town.

However she survived lynch 2 times and Lanji was sure that Natalija was scum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Well I'm not explicitly saying it's Nat, but I'm pretty damm sure it's Nat.

- Lanji starts a massive bandwagon against her on the second day with alot of people rolling with it including light. They must have figured out she was the rival fraction head and wanted her out of the game. This would have given Lanji massive town cred and if he doesn't die, Light couldn't die either.

- like NW has mentioned previously, how did she know both thier alignments were the same and how could she have guessed they were explicitly Kinghts of Zero, and not followers of the Empire? Or even Indie. She must have done her own little research.

- First thing Jew attempts to do last day phase is town clear Nat. They on the same side.

- Also how exactly does one survive getting lynched twice? It's a solid possiblity that mafia faction heads share the same passives. She can't die unless everyone else from her side is gone.

- With 2 members gone, this means only the head should be remaining.

- this is the best time to strike. Off with her head.

- Also the reason I'm this amdament is because of last night's action as well. The same reason I jumped on Lanji. Read this night's write up.

@NeutralWatcher @Tobi @wordyworm @Natalija @Queen @silverfire @RedGloverKing.

This ends now. I cba using a CC avy anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.