[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha

I killed you the first time because you did nothing. :suresure:

Melon on the other hand was valuable alive. Edit: Jew WAS town almost the whole game, you were wrong.
No no no, I killed jew because of his change of behavior.

I chalked it up to him being the other scum faction and changing his behavior when the knights of zero died.
So I wasn’t exactly wrong in my thinking, I had no idea there was a conversion mechanic. And all I was going off of was the fact that you seemed to be like lelouch. If you recall I sussed red/you/wordy/silver, and then by the end jew.
I used jew as bait to see who was defending him vehemently, and because I knew I would kill him in chat, those that came out and said he was town were scum to me( after eliminating confirmed townies like Queen/Nw/red/tobi).
I was doing well considering I started midway through the day yesterday and had only a few hours of play haha.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
let me put it this way

mafia is about reads not actions
Let me put it another way

For new players, mafia is about learning basics (including observation, reads, how to play their respective roles and perform actions and using information which gets available to them) which is possible in simply setup.

Leave it. Do whatever you like.

No no no, I killed jew because of his change of behavior.

I chalked it up to him being the other scum faction and changing his behavior when the knights of zero died.
So I wasn’t exactly wrong in my thinking, I had no idea there was a conversion mechanic. And all I was going off of was the fact that you seemed to be like lelouch. If you recall I sussed red/you/wordy/silver, and then by the end you.
I used jew as bait to see who was defending him vehemently, and because I knew I would kill him in chat, those that came out and said he was town were scum to me( after eliminating confirmed townies like Queen/Nw/red/tobi).
I was doing well considering I started midway through the day yesterday and had only a few hours of play haha.
Yeah, it's true, he changed.

D

Dragomir

If you guys are okay with it, I can host the newbie game. It will be a weak role madness, meaning the roles will be weak. The game will still be reads driven as that is the focal point of Mafia, but the new players can still get a feel for how to use their actions without going overboard.

Does this work for y'all?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If you guys are okay with it, I can host the newbie game. It will be a weak role madness, meaning the roles will be weak. The game will still be reads driven as that is the focal point of Mafia, but the new players can still get a feel for how to use their actions without going overboard.

Does this work for y'all?
Yessssssssssssssssssssssss

Lmfaooo I wanna see that! You were under stress I could tell :p
I was convinced she wasn't Mafia for some reasons.

I must have taken the Bastard feature too serious. My big mistake was ultimately believing that two avoided lynches in a row were bastard modding and not ability related and so that she did save herself and not because she was anti-town.

Status
Not open for further replies.