What Are You Currently Playing?

I played 15 minutes of persona 5 so in effect this is my first persona game and I’m not even an hour in haha.
I know it’s good, love the music and art style tbh.
Yeah, I love the Persona series. The music, atmosphere, art style etc.. is always on point. Most people think 4 is the best, and the game definitely has grounds for that argument. I however can find specific aspects of each game that allows me to enjoy all of them as much as the other. Personally I think 3 has the slight edge in overall enjoyment, but that might just be because it was the one that introduced me to the series, so it has that nostalgia factor to it.

Yeah, I love the Persona series. The music, atmosphere, art style etc.. is always on point. Most people think 4 is the best, and the game definitely has grounds for that argument. I however can find specific aspects of each game that allows me to enjoy all of them as much as the other. Personally I think 3 has the slight edge in overall enjoyment, but that might just be because it was the one that introduced me to the series, so it has that nostalgia factor to it.
People think 4 is better than 5 ? Huh
But really, I’m gonna play them all. Only thing is I don’t have a console to play 5

People think 4 is better than 5 ? Huh
But really, I’m gonna play them all. Only thing is I don’t have a console to play 5
I think for a lot of people, 4 holds a nostalgia factor for them, because most people I know, or most people I've seen talk about the series got into it with Persona 4, so it always ranks slightly higher. 5 however took everything 3 and 4 done and basically perfected it in my opinion. 1 and 2 are great games in their own right as well, but are more traditional RPGs in comparison to later iterations.

I think for a lot of people, 4 holds a nostalgia factor for them, because most people I know, or most people I've seen talk about the series got into it with Persona 4, so it always ranks slightly higher. 5 however took everything 3 and 4 done and basically perfected it in my opinion. 1 and 2 are great games in their own right as well, but are more traditional RPGs in comparison to later iterations.
I see, do you think it’s worth it to buy a ps4 only for persona?

I see, do you think it’s worth it to buy a ps4 only for persona?
It all depends, as Persona 5 is also on the PS3 as well, but the PS4 does have the Royal Edition, which I do own but haven't played yet, but I did hear the Royal Edition is the definitive version of the game, as it does add more content. I played Persona 5 for the PS3 and you could probably get one of those and the game for less than 80-100 bucks. If there isn't anything else on the PS4 that you'd be dying to play, then the PS3 combo would be your best bet for the price.