Powers & Abilities Will the Raid Suit be permanent or will it force Sanji to want to improve?

I never said they didn't?

They are tools used by humans to fight better. In that they are the same.

You gunna shit on Sanji for using a raid suit, but not Zoro for using swords? Why isn't Sanji allowing to use anything to make him stronger?
I've not shit on Sanji anywhere have I? I mean you can even go and check my other conversations with other people if you want

All I'm saying is that THEY ARE DIFFERENT. They work SIGNIFICANTLY differently from each other.

And I'm not saying working differently makes one worse than the other. I'm just saying THE DIFFERENCE EXISTS

For example Nami and Franky both equip the climatact and Franky Shogun to fight at maximum capacity. BUT THEY ARE ALSO STILL DIFFERENT NONETHELESS.

Same way Usopp also equipping The Kabuto slingshot and Chopper equipping the rumble balls are different.

Have I explained myself? Good.

Now since we've established that differences exist, we can talk about preferences

I prefer the different way Zoro's swords work compared to the different way Sanji's raid suit works. That's all. It's a preference. Sanji raid suit works as a literal equip while Emma is a training wheel. I much prefer actual training to power suits. That's just me.

I've not shit on Sanji anywhere have I? I mean you can even go and check my other conversations with other people if you want

All I'm saying is that THEY ARE DIFFERENT. They work SIGNIFICANTLY differently from each other.

And I'm not saying working differently makes one worse than the other. I'm just saying THE DIFFERENCE EXISTS

For example Nami and Franky both equip the climatact and Franky Shogun to fight at maximum capacity. BUT THEY ARE ALSO STILL DIFFERENT NONETHELESS.

Same way Usopp also equipping The Kabuto slingshot and Chopper equipping the rumble balls are different.

Now since we've established that differences exist, we can talk about preferences

I prefer the different way Zoro's swords work compared to the different way Sanji's raid suit works. That's all. It's a preference. Sanji raid suit works as a literal equip while Emma is a training wheel. I much prefer actual training to power suits. That's just me.
A tool is a tool, whether it is a training wheel or not.

This can't happen remember. Because this would require Sanji to train. And we've established that Sanji just needs to equip powers on top of himself.

Maybe Franky can program Okama kempo into his raid suit so that the suit MOVES FOR HIM TOO
Sanji being as strong as he is makes him the only strawhat that is inconsistent. Your right. He doesn't train. It doesn't stop him from being one of the strongest Strawhats and near equals with Zoro who trains nonstop, as Oda depicts them.

Leads credit to him having a dormant version of his super human gene his siblings have.

Sanji being as strong as he is makes him the only strawhat that is inconsistent. Your right. He doesn't train. It doesn't stop him from being one of the strongest Strawhats and near equals with Zoro who trains nonstop, as Oda depicts them.

Leads credit to him having a dormant version of his super human gene his siblings have.
You have no evidence to back up Sanji being near zoro in strength. Enies lobby was 15 years ago dude . Zoros feats and potrayal since then shits on Sanji .

I hate the raid suit, my wish is for it to go away. The whole point of WCI and the Germa was to show that the failure as a child became better and stronger than his biological family because he kept his emotions. He's the succesful experiment and they are the failures. How is Sanji suppose to demonstrate that if he's using the technology from the people he despise? It makes no sense to me, its like accepting defeat or that he ain't good enough, ignoring the sacrifice Sora, his mother did for him. It sickens me just to type about it. Sanji is lame, he's straying away from Zeff's teachings and will more and more.

Oda should do a better job of proving it then?

Because their portrayal is something else.

I mean, Im not a sanji or Zoro fan so my lack of bias has served me well so far. I don't care either way tho.
You literally just posted a pane of them next to each other and that’s it. Zoro has way more panels like that with luffy and the other worst generation members . Standing next to each other does not mean Sanji is on zoros level. Sanji does not even have ryou dude . Cut it out

I hate the raid suit, my wish is for it to go away. The whole point of WCI and the Germa was to show that the failure as a child became better and stronger than his biological family because he kept his emotions. He's the succesful experiment and they are the failures. How is Sanji suppose to demonstrate that if he's using the technology from the people he despise? It makes no sense to me, its like accepting defeat or that he ain't good enough, ignoring the sacrifice Sora, his mother did for him. It sickens me just to type about it. Sanji is lame, he's straying away from Zeff's teachings and will more and more.
The point of WCI is that what makes him a disappointment to his bio dad is what makes him a good son to his adoptive father, and to a different extent an important part of Luffy's crew. That isn't the same subject as his personal strength at all. OP involves character merits beyond combat pecking order and there are scenes that blatantly address this inside and outside of the arc you mention.

Strength wise Sanji has pretty glaring flaws and the RS corrects many of them well, so if he's to be a strong fighter then I'd like to see the RS more

The point of WCI is that what makes him a disappointment to his bio dad is what makes him a good son to his adoptive father, and to a different extent an important part of Luffy's crew. That isn't the same subject as his personal strength at all. OP involves character merits beyond combat pecking order and there are scenes that blatantly address this inside and outside of the arc you mention.

Strength wise Sanji has pretty glaring flaws and the RS corrects many of them well, so if he's to be a strong fighter then I'd like to see the RS more
That's like acknowledging only the main part of the story. The primary theme was Sanji's emotions and there was also the underlying one that he was powerless due to him having no exoskeleton. That, he was a normal human, powerless and with emotions. Reiju still had her emotions too and they didn't treat her as a failure because the exoskeleton was successful. So power is an important concept for the vinsmokes. It would be the best victory for Sanji and the greatest shame for them to show how emotions surpassed Judge's greatest technological achievement(his brothers) in power with his own abilities.

There are no flaws that Sanji can't surmount himself, after all he's a major protagonist.

That's like acknowledging only the main part of the story. The primary theme was Sanji's emotions and there was also the underlying one that he was powerless due to him having no exoskeleton. That, he was a normal human, powerless and with emotions. Reiju still had her emotions too and they didn't treat her as a failure because the exoskeleton was successful. So power is an important concept for the vinsmokes. It would be the best victory for Sanji and the greatest shame for them to show how emotions surpassed Judge's greatest technological achievement(his brothers) in power with his own abilities.

There are no flaws that Sanji can't surmount himself, after all he's a major protagonist.
Reiju wasn't like Sanji, didn't bear the burden of being the defect that ultimately killed Sora. Straight up told him that she wouldn't openly help them so that she wouldn't be ostracized like he was brave enough to be. The fact that he wouldn't hide his nature even without an exoskeleton to spare him most of the pain is what Oda showed us with Sanji, if we're talking about the primary theme.

He's a chivalrous and ultimately a very sweet guy at the cost of his own suffering, right?

Not a one of his blood relatives are tough enough to live and die by the innate code cultivated by Zeff. That's his victory over them.

Will he be stronger than them? Sooner or later if not now, because he's a main character and that's how it works. But that doesn't mean he isn't flawed as a fighter. Those flaws are also part of his code, intentional parts of his story that put him at a disadvantage. It's a point Oda brings up regularly.

The impressive thing about Sanji is that he shouldn't be nearly as tough as he is given the shit side of the family genetics and his relative lack of dedication to fighting. The RS evens the playing field where he hardly ever bothers to surpass others on his own

Reiju wasn't like Sanji, didn't bear the burden of being the defect that ultimately killed Sora. Straight up told him that she wouldn't openly help them so that she wouldn't be ostracized like he was brave enough to be. The fact that he wouldn't hide his nature even without an exoskeleton to spare him most of the pain is what Oda showed us with Sanji, if we're talking about the primary theme.
It doesn't change the reality that if Reiju was useless as a fighter, she would have suffered the same fate.
Judge said to Sanji(kid), You are not going to be of any use as a fighter at this rate, i have no obligation to help you and nothing to gain by raising you. I already admitted Sanji's emotions were central to his character in WCI, power also play an important role as it means everything from Germa's perspective. The biggest shame they could experience is Sanji being stronger than them.

Not a one of his blood relatives are tough enough to live and die by the innate code cultivated by Zeff. That's his victory over them.
That romanticized interpretation is irrelevant. Sanji's brothers don't care about his chivalry, that's no victory. And Sanji disgraced his mentor Zeff by setting foot off the path of a proper man. He valued his adopted father over a severly physically abused woman. Zeff would slit his own throat if he knew how Sanji acted in WCI.

Will he be stronger than them? Sooner or later if not now, because he's a main character and that's how it works. But that doesn't mean he isn't flawed as a fighter. Those flaws are also part of his code, intentional parts of his story that put him at a disadvantage. It's a point Oda brings up regularly.

The impressive thing about Sanji is that he shouldn't be nearly as tough as he is given the shit side of the family genetics and his relative lack of dedication to fighting. The RS evens the playing field where he hardly ever bothers to surpass others on his own
Again Sanji has no flaws that he can't overcome on his own, his emotions are not flaws they are a blessing which can be channeled and used as powerful weapon. Hell's memories is a glance of it. Sanji doesn't need the raid suit to grow stronger. The scientist said that the genetic modification was successful. Then another mentioned that it cannot be(a failure) and to give him more time until he grows and develops. So it was just a matter of time as of consequence of the medicine, his evolution is different.

It doesn't change the reality that if Reiju was useless as a fighter, she would have suffered the same fate.
Judge said to Sanji(kid), You are not going to be of any use as a fighter at this rate, i have no obligation to help you and nothing to gain by raising you. I already admitted Sanji's emotions were central to his character in WCI, power also play an important role as it means everything from Germa's perspective. The biggest shame they could experience is Sanji being stronger than them.

That romanticized interpretation is irrelevant. Sanji's brothers don't care about his chivalry, that's no victory. And Sanji disgraced his mentor Zeff by setting foot off the path of a proper man. He valued his adopted father over a severly physically abused woman. Zeff would slit his own throat if he knew how Sanji acted in WCI.

Again Sanji has no flaws that he can't overcome on his own, his emotions are not flaws they are a blessing which can be channeled and used as powerful weapon. Hell's memories is a glance of it. Sanji doesn't need the raid suit to grow stronger. The scientist said that the genetic modification was successful. Then another mentioned that it cannot be(a failure) and to give him more time until he grows and develops. So it was just a matter of time as of consequence of the medicine, his evolution is different.
ROFL, I refuse to believe you actually missed the point this badly throughout WCI. More likely, you've been called wrong and your instinct is just to double down and argue over just conceding a bad argument.

1. No amount of bad attitude would have spared the other boys if they didn't have the exoskeleton to keep up. They would be failures. Saying Reiju would be a failure if she was a useless fighter is irrelevant.

2. The biggest shame Judge could feel is seeing that Sanji is better off without the qualities he prioritized. Which was what actually happened. Sanji rising up to par or above his brothers couldn't mean anything because his fights with Judge, Luffy, and Niji showed even that amount of strength is compromised by emotion.

3. Oh, Sanji shamed Zeff. That's what the story was about. I'm not gonna delete what I already wrote as a response to useless trolling, so gg.

ROFL, I refuse to believe you actually missed the point this badly throughout WCI. More likely, you've been called wrong and your instinct is just to double down and argue over just conceding a bad argument.

1. No amount of bad attitude would have spared the other boys if they didn't have the exoskeleton to keep up. They would be failures. Saying Reiju would be a failure if she was a useless fighter is irrelevant.

2. The biggest shame Judge could feel is seeing that Sanji is better off without the qualities he prioritized. Which was what actually happened. Sanji rising up to par or above his brothers couldn't mean anything because his fights with Judge, Luffy, and Niji showed even that amount of strength is compromised by emotion.

3. Oh, Sanji shamed Zeff. That's what the story was about. I'm not gonna delete what I already wrote as a response to useless trolling, so gg.
Its not irrelevant because Reiju is the only one with Sanji who kept their emotions and she wasn't bullied for it since she was useful fighter in Judge's eyes due to her having a exoskeleton. For the vinsmokes being human is both having unecessary emotions and being powerless.

That's not the case as Judge doesn't care for Sanji, so its of no matter to him if Sanji's better off without him.
As long as Sanji would overpower Niji and Ichiji, the Germa's greatest power, it would have the upmost significance.

Did Sanji not upheld his most important chivalrous principle and let Niji get away without serious punishment for gravely injuring Cosette?