Current Events Let's appreciate the New Monster Trio

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I know. What are you actual thoughts about the new M3 ?
I hate typing on my phone so I'll be brief lol. It does seem like Oda is trying to disturb the so called M3 by having Jimbei occupy positions and panels with Zoro and Luffy that would normally belong to Sanji. I expect the fights to shed more light on it, and I think eos Sanji is definitely stronger than Jimbei and quite possibly the 3rd strongest again, unless Yamato joins and becomes as strong as her father and then she would be the 3rd strongest strawhat, behind Zoro and Luffy.

What is undeniable is that Jinbei is a monster through and through, so it's either a monster quartet or a new monster trio.
Sanji being stuck beside Jinbei as equals like in fishman island while Sanji further away from Luffy. Luffy and Zoro seem to be portrayed as equals in that spread too. Well i've been thinking Sanji is outclassed from chapter 977. Maybe Oda did this to give some temporarly hype to Jinbei and Sanji gets over Jinbei after Wano. It would bother me if it was Zoro, but since its Sanji i care more or less.

I hate typing on my phone so I'll be brief lol. It does seem like Oda is trying to disturb the so called M3 by having Jimbei occupy positions and panels with Zoro and Luffy that would normally belong to Sanji. I expect the fights to shed more light on it, and I think eos Sanji is definitely stronger than Jimbei and quite possibly the 3rd strongest again, unless Yamato joins and becomes as strong as her father and then she would be the 3rd strongest strawhat, behind Zoro and Luffy.
Undertaker :myman:
I see that you have good taste :cheers:

Bounty used to be related to it....when Zoro used to have a higher bounty than Sanji. But as soon as Sanji got the higher bounty, this argument disappered.
when did this happen? The point is always that zoro fought the strongest underling.
The point about bounty only comes up when sanji fans cannot admit the truth and do mental gymnastics. Zoro beat the strongest underling so he had bigger bounty. But the main point is always on who zoro had beaten in the past.

when did this happen? The point is always that zoro fought the strongest underling.
The point about bounty only comes up when sanji fans cannot admit the truth and do mental gymnastics. Zoro beat the strongest underling so he had bigger bounty. But the main point is always on who zoro had beaten in the past.
If that was the truth then Sanji wouldve gotten the higher bounty in Arlong Park.

Look at the bounty raises for Ennies Lobby....Sanji got 77 mill increase for beating Jabra and Zoro got a 60 mill increase for Kaku. And dont say it was because....it was Sanji's first time, because Luffy beat Lucci and got 200 mill increase.

Jabra was deemed as a more dangerous foe. And even if he was weaker ( which he wasnt)....the WG doesnt know this, since the new dourki systems were still unknown only to the CP9. They still thought Jabra was stronger and more threatening than Kaku. Which is correct anyways....

So again it has nothing to do with opponents and getting specific bounties because of it.

eos sanji >= kaido