[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Vote lynch Krogothwolf

@Flower @Calypso @Tobi @Jew D. Boy @krogothwolf come and defend yourself.

@TheAncientCenturion @Midnight Delight @Zem @Seth @Tris @Marimo_420 @Lady coffee

Any thoughts so far? The game has started.
I plan on reading everything in a couple hours when I get my important work for the day out the way, I actually still have to read D1 because my internet went down for about 24 hours AGAIN and really was in no kind of good mood and wanted to rage actually lmao

Alright, I explain the setup again because people don't read and I'm tired of this.

There are 18 roles in the opening post. Of those 18, 17 will make it into the game, this is randomized.

Of those 17, 4 random roles are assigned to scum while 13 random roles are assigned to Town.

That means ANY role can have ANY alignment.

So just because Tris says she is a Role Cop, that doesn't make her Town. And it doesn't make you Town @Jew D. Boy just because you say you're a Roleblocker.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Alright, I explain the setup again because people don't read and I'm tired of this.

There are 18 roles in the opening post. Of those 18, 17 will make it into the game, this is randomized.

Of those 17, 4 random roles are assigned to scum while 13 random roles are assigned to Town.

That means ANY role can have ANY alignment.

So just because Tris says she is a Role Cop, that doesn't make her Town. And it doesn't make you Town @Jew D. Boy just because you say you're a Roleblocker.
Flower, you have ONE vote on you, and it’s making you come unraveled...I understand the mechanics just fine, what I’m having trouble grasping is why you can’t seem to get past a sus from one person. Nothing you’ve said or done has given me reason to think you’re LESS suspicious than you were yesterday. You really wanna prove yourself? Start doing something constructive for town instead of failing to defend yourself.

Flower, you have ONE vote on you, and it’s making you come unraveled...I understand the mechanics just fine, what I’m having trouble grasping is why you can’t seem to get past a sus from one person. Nothing you’ve said or done has given me reason to think you’re LESS suspicious than you were yesterday. You really wanna prove yourself? Start doing something constructive for town instead of failing to defend yourself.
So...if you knew why have you said "we" know you're Town?

My Judgement is Supreme in this game

I'm Justice

Krog was just too easy to read for me in this set up, going after the low hanging fruit on D1, I expected more from a veteran like him. Perhaps he wasn't too invested; or when you hide and then show yourself off, you can happen to mess up

A proper look into his interactions is mandatory now. My job of divine executioner has just commenced

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
My Judgement is Supreme in this game

I'm Justice

Krog was just too easy to read for me in this set up, going after the low hanging fruit on D1, I expected more from a veteran like him. Perhaps he wasn't too invested; or when you hide and then show yourself off, you can happen to mess up

A proper look into his interactions is mandatory now. My job of divine executioner has just commenced
:pepeke:

You have learned nothing from the last couple of weeks, have you?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm a little skeptical about Flowa after the mislynch yesterday, however it was D1 and the game is pretty inactive, I don't think it's enough to lynch her. Although she has a point with Beta, the only way he can be "certain" is if he is tracker/watcher. And for the record, I'm not willing to follow Beta blindly into the Krogo lynch.

The one player on the wagon i am the most sus of is TAC honestly, he fluffed all day yesterday, then comes you and krog, but thats after the red flip.
Why are you tunnelling me? You're just repeating the fluff argument that everyone else already said.

Vote lynch Krogothwolf

@Flower @Calypso @Tobi @Jew D. Boy @krogothwolf come and defend yourself.

@TheAncientCenturion @Midnight Delight @Zem @Seth @Tris @Marimo_420 @Lady coffee

Any thoughts so far? The game has started.
Defend myself? I explained my reason for picking him as a possible target in the earlier phases. His play was just not extremely helpful at all and he was playing like he didn't care. Even when he had a lynch on him his defense wasn't even there and it was "I'm just jokin around" he didn't even care he was getting lynched or try to do anything to convince otherwise. It was lazy play so I took a chance out of the options available, it was wrong which sucks but my reasoning stands as it was, out of the people posting he came off as the least genuine in his posting.

I

N

NeutralWatcher

Defend myself? I explained my reason for picking him as a possible target in the earlier phases. His play was just not extremely helpful at all and he was playing like he didn't care. Even when he had a lynch on him his defense wasn't even there and it was "I'm just jokin around" he didn't even care he was getting lynched or try to do anything to convince otherwise. It was lazy play so I took a chance out of the options available, it was wrong which sucks but my reasoning stands as it was, out of the people posting he came off as the least genuine in his posting.

I
What did you do Night 1? Finalbeta was 100% sure you're scum based on his night action.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

I
What did you do last night and what do you think about what Beta said?

Yeah, so, sorry if Kro is really scum, but I won't vote for him when I don't know why we should. Being "100% sure" is no argument when there is nothing backing it up. And it seems like Beta ain't even a Watcher which would be the only way and for a Townie really the only way to be "100% sure". Since the N1 Watcher is now a Vanilla, there would be no reason for Beta not to full claim as scums don't target Vanillas anyway.
Post automatically merged:

Reads so far:

TAC: Causes me to have paranoia. Neutral on him.
Fuji: Better on him now after reading his posts this DP.
Tris: I don't like her jumping on the Kro lynch blindly without being skeptical.
NW: Same as Tris, but he seems to be game-solving. So he's better.
Tobra: Scum read. His defense is weak and his vote seems to have been for protecting somebody. Although I'm not excluding him having told the truth when he said he wanted to save Fuji.
Kro: Also paranoia. His vote for Glover could have been him buddying me, but somehow I'm not sold on him being scum. Neutral.
Zem: Hasn't done much to get a solid read on her. Need to hear more from her.
Jew: I don't like his claim that he hasn't blocked anyone last night and his push for me who was blocked. I feel like his claim could be an attempt to discredit my claim in order to strengthen his push.

Rest I dunno. They barely talk.

Basically:

Tris - Jew - Tobra.

I would like to lynch one of them this DP.

Last edited:
Yeah, so, sorry if Kro is really scum, but I won't vote for him when I don't know why we should. Being "100% sure" is no argument when there is nothing backing it up. And it seems like Beta ain't even a Watcher which would be the only way and for a Townie really the only way to be "100% sure". Since the N1 Watcher is now a Vanilla, there would be no reason for Beta not to full claim as scums don't target Vanillas anyway.
Post automatically merged:

Reads so far:

TAC: Causes me to have paranoia. Neutral on him.
Fuji: Better on him now after reading his posts this DP.
Tris: I don't like her jumping on the Kro lynch blindly without being skeptical.
NW: Same as Tris, but he seems to be game-solving. So he's better.
Tobra: Scum read. His defense is weak and his vote seems to have been for protecting somebody. Although I'm not excluding him having told the truth when he said he wanted to save Fuji.
Kro: Also paranoia. His vote for Glover could have been him buddying me, but somehow I'm not sold on him being scum. Neutral.
Zem: Hasn't done much to get a solid read on her. Need to hear more from her.
Jew: I don't like his claim that he hasn't blocked anyone last night and his push for me who was blocked. I feel like his claim could be an attempt to discredit my claim in order to strengthen his push.

Rest I dunno. They barely talk.

Basically:

Tris - Jew - Tobra.

I would like to lynch one of them this DP.
I haven't claimed any role.

But you believing I am or not something now makes me even more sure about the colour of your soul in this game.

But this is not the time to focus and channel my energies on you.

This is the day of Krog's execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.