[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is confusing. How did Krogothwolf kill Wordyworm/Reborn when he can't act last night?

Unvote

Let's hear Krogothwolf defend first.

No need to claim your role but what did you see last night?
What I can tell is that I have certainty about his flip.

There is absolutely no way that I'm misreading my result.

I hope you will simply trust my word and not his, my friend.

This is confusing. How did Krogothwolf kill Wordyworm/Reborn when he can't act last night?

Unvote

A faction kill would be unrelated to his ability of performing actions.

Basically: A N2 Jailkeeper could still kill N1. That has nothing to do with his abilities.

N

NeutralWatcher

What I can tell is that I have certainty about his flip.

There is absolutely no way that I'm misreading my result.

I hope you will simply trust my word and not his, my friend.
Just say what did you see last night or what did Krogothwolf do last night.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Jew: I don't like his claim that he hasn't blocked anyone last night and his push for me who was blocked. I feel like his claim could be an attempt to discredit my claim in order to strengthen his push.
Paranoia is a stinky perfume...there are other blockers in this game who probably also weren’t thrilled about you pushing the lynch on RGK for no reason. If I blocked you and could claim it, I’d have shouted it from the mountaintops right as the day began. Whether or not you believe me is of absolutely no concern to me, scum.

I will tell you that he is lying.

I can do so.

So you now know for sure that either me or krog are Mafia.

But I would have gained nothing from pushing a townie like this had I been Mafia.
Kro and me are the lowest hanging fruits this DP for the lynch last DP. So that's not a valid point.

Unvote

What exactly do I have to defend against though? FinalBeta is sprouting off information but doing nothing to back it up.

I'm a jailkeeper and can't act on N1 but can on N2 and N4. I'm not sure what results finalbeta is hinting at but he hasn't provided any information to back this up at all. I honestly think he is just bullshitting at this point to push a lynch on me with nothing to go on but a hunch of his and is trying to use results he doesnt have to make his case.

Else he would already have claimed his role/results or actions by now. At this point I'm not really sure what he is getting at because any attempt by people to get the info from him he just deflects to something else.

Hm?

So why would I lie?

To be shot at Night by a Vigilante or lynched next phase perhaps?

Maybe I'm not the one who has to improve his own game, Flowa.
No offense, but you didn't even know the setup last Day Phase. You present your case the same way as you pushed for Drago last game. And then you refuse to claim and then you expect me to trust you with anything?

No offense, but you didn't even know the setup last Day Phase. You present your case the same way as you pushed for Drago last game. And then you refuse to claim and then you expect me to trust you with anything?
I have just asserted that he is lying.

This opens up to a clear cut fork: either me or krog are Mafia. It is impossible that we are both telling the truth.

One of the two will go down today.

N

NeutralWatcher

If you look at role set up from number 1 to number 18 I think you should know why he refused to claim. This is just my hunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.